Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
a1184296440
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03a

Post by a1184296440 »

26680:At Wit's End+

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03a

Post by dallezh »

mavojah559 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:58 am
Can you get CUBE stones with CT?
FYI read page 1..

a1184296440 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:19 pm
And what item is this found on?

Minicoops9
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Minicoops9 »

Tim[Ger] wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:17 pm
can someone make a affinity booster or something like that? :D
It is already present editor affinity in the table

Tim[Ger]
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tim[Ger] »

Where? i cant find it...

Tim[Ger]
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tim[Ger] »

not the anima. i mean this hearth shit thing.

MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MzJ »

Tim[Ger] wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:44 pm
not the anima. i mean this hearth shit thing.
Please don't double post, edit it if you have something else to add.

you can find that under Levels Rival, that controls the main affinity lvl. Don't set it straight to max btw just incase you glitched, set it to like 2690 for 98/99% and manual the rest

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Tim[Ger] wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:17 pm
can someone make a affinity booster or something like that? :D
No need. With the pointers you can modify it easily.

TheGamer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheGamer »

dallezh wrote:
mavojah559 wrote:
FYI read page 1..

a1184296440 wrote:
Abyssal Ring

tedios
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tedios »

I'm not sure if this is possible, however would there be a way to make a script that adds all crafting recipes - as currently on PC some players including me have some crafters still with their basic/default recipe list for example Alero doesn't have meat and cheese hoagie and only has his 3 started recipes only

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

tedios wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:12 pm
I'm not sure if this is possible, however would there be a way to make a script that adds all crafting recipes - as currently on PC some players including me have some crafters still with their basic/default recipe list for example Alero doesn't have meat and cheese hoagie and only has his 3 started recipes only
Its been asked, actually by me originally haha, but no progress has been made. The only solution currently is to use the Highlighted Item pointer to change an existing food to the one you need. No recipe though, that will stay missing.

TheGamer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheGamer »

TheGamer wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:23 pm
dallezh wrote:
mavojah559 wrote:
FYI read page 1..

a1184296440 wrote:
Abyssal Ring
oh and ID is 703

Minicoops9
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Minicoops9 »

tedios wrote:
My theory is that by carrying out the secondary missions of lizz we will have access to its locksmith function, as in hollow and to be able to transform objects into more powerful ones or objects of the kind will be available between dlc and raid. So in case they are to be implemented it is impossible to unlock crafting recipes.

Now I am trying to complete all lizz missions in case I update with ID or other
Last edited by Minicoops9 on Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Minicoops9
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Minicoops9 »

Question but drop boost etc .. Received by the CUBE with the modifier in the table can be increased (ex: I have 1 and put 20 through the editor) or would it bring problems by going back online?

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Minicoops9 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:26 pm
tedios wrote:
My theory is that by carrying out the secondary missions of lizz we will have access to its locksmith function, as in hollow and to be able to transform objects into more powerful ones or objects of the kind will be available between dlc and raid. So in case they are to be implemented it is impossible to unlock crafting recipes.

I completed all Character missions long ago and no change. It seems like a pc bug. I haven0t seen anyone on pc with those recipes.

I am only missing a couple of sidequests in Centoria and in other palces, but all the quests from chracters were completed as soon as I saw them.

Minicoops9
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Minicoops9 »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:37 pm
Minicoops9 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:26 pm
tedios wrote:

I completed all Character missions long ago and no change. It seems like a pc bug. I haven0t seen anyone on pc with those recipes.

I am only missing a couple of sidequests in Centoria and in other palces, but all the quests from chracters were completed as soon as I saw them.
I assumed something like that since I found 4-star materials so better recipes probably exist, if that's what you're looking for. For the rest, if they are recipes that you know are there and you have not received them, try to decrease the confidence of the blacksmiths and interact with them little by little (ex craft 1 item witch 100, craft 1 item with 500 etc ..). I don't know if it can be a real solution.