Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sushi-Maki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by Sushi-Maki »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:44 am
Spoiler
Sushi-Maki wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:24 pm
@ a_busy_man -> You should add the Compact Mode script to your Table for an easier reading.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

{$lua}

if not syntaxcheck then

function cycleFullCompact( sender, force )
    local state = not( compactmenuitem.Caption == 'Compact View Mode' )
    if force ~= nil then
      state = not force
    end
    compactmenuitem.Caption = state and 'Compact View Mode' or 'Full View Mode'
    getMainForm().Splitter1.Visible = state
    getMainForm().Panel4.Visible = state
    getMainForm().Panel5.Visible = state
  end

function addCompactMenu()
    if compactmenualreadyexists then return end
      local parent = getMainForm().Menu.Items
      compactmenuitem = createMenuItem( parent )
      parent.add( compactmenuitem )
      compactmenuitem.Caption = 'Compact View Mode'
      compactmenuitem.OnClick = cycleFullCompact
      compactmenualreadyexists = 'yes'
  end

addCompactMenu()
  cycleFullCompact( nil, true )

end

[DISABLE]

{$lua}

if not syntaxcheck then
  cycleFullCompact( nil, false )
end
And what this do? I am not adding soemthing I don't know what does.
It's the Compact Mode for CE.

Just add the script to any CT, tick it, and all the "search part" of the CE window will be hidden,
which allows to display the list of scripts and others on the whole window of the program ...
And of course, you just have to untick the script to bring up the "search part" of CE.

In short, more readability for the users of the CT ...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Sushi-Maki on Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by gradius12 »

SlayerGTX wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:34 am
rynerlutexd wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:15 am
gradius12 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:56 am

why asking if you just answered it
uhh, I believe people call this asking for confirmation? But thanks for your input.
ye man, you gotta be careful what you say or ask here... no sense of decency among society here. just the few that know what they're doing and we're supposed to wait until one of them mentions it. your best bet is to have fun and read through all of the thread to see if you find what you want to know
Decency I just said that he answered his question himself since the incarnations CAN only be on armor since they have as only the incarnations slot

SlayerGTX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03a

Post by SlayerGTX »

there are two ways to answer someone who may have answered his own question: the way you did, and the other way of confirming his suspicions in a decent manner. the way you did makes you sound pissed at him for asking a stupid question. at least try to be decent even if ur pissed. be like "ye man, that's the only use of incarnations". but anyways some ppl are hard to reason with either way

TheGamer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03a

Post by TheGamer »

[Link]

Why does the Pointers not work for me

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

TheGamer wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:51 am
[Link]

Details? Gave version? Have you tirs to restart the game and CE? The screenshoot isn't showing anything. At least right click to see the error message.

The Pointer script works perfeclty ofr 1.03a, and I guess that for 1.03 it should also work. In fact, I can't discard that works for even previous versions.

TheGamer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheGamer »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:11 am
TheGamer wrote:
[Link]

Details? Gave version? Have you tirs to restart the game and CE? The screenshoot isn't showing anything. At least right click to see the error message.

The Pointer script works perfeclty ofr 1.03a, and I guess that for 1.03 it should also work. In fact, I can't discard that works for even previous versions.
When i click on pointers to check it it dosent work and its v3.3 even a error dosent pop up and yea i did restart the game very often

The Previous ones the Pointers Work thats why im confused

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

TheGamer wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:17 am
a_busy_man wrote:
TheGamer wrote:
[Link]

When i click on pointers to check it it dosent work and its v3.3 even a error dosent pop up and yea i did restart the game very often

I mean version of your game.

If you right click the pointers you can see what error is showing you. Without knowing that I can't even try to help.

Minicoops9
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Minicoops9 »

TheGamer wrote:
a_busy_man wrote:
TheGamer wrote:
[Link]

Last time something like this happened to me with the whole table, not showing me some mistakes I panicked. But restarting the computer and not just the game solved the problem. I'm not saying that's the solution, but trying doesn't cost anything.
Last edited by Minicoops9 on Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Minicoops9
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Minicoops9 »

TheGamer wrote:
[Link]

Last time something like this happened to me with the whole table, not showing me some mistakes I panicked. But restarting the computer and not just the game solved the problem. I'm not saying that's the solution, but trying doesn't cost anything.

TheGamer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheGamer »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:21 am
TheGamer wrote:
a_busy_man wrote:

I mean version of your game.

If you right click the pointers you can see what error is showing you. Without knowing that I can't even try to help.
Sorry for that i know now why it didnt worked because i had a older version of CE i didnt know that lol

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Minicoops9 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:35 am
TheGamer wrote:
[Link]

Why double post saying exactly the same? Stop making spam. Delete one.

Minicoops9
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Minicoops9 »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:50 am
Minicoops9 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:35 am
TheGamer wrote:
[Link]

Why double post saying exactly the same? Stop making spam. Delete one.
Sorry but I did not realize that the first one had been sent, when I realized it I tried to delete it but does not allow me to do it.

mavojah559
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mavojah559 »

Can you get CUBE stones with CT?

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

mavojah559 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:58 am
Can you get CUBE stones with CT?
No, nothing on the Network tab. Just upgrade them normally with the unlimited items script.

Tim[Ger]
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tim[Ger] »

can someone make a affinity booster or something like that? :D