Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 3.12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by dallezh »

KS212 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:56 pm
I can't help but wonder if a 'ignore cube tickets' type of cheat can be done... Instead of trying to get more tickets, maybe there's a way to trick the game into just thinking you have a ticket even when you don't?...
Nope, it's server side, so not possible.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam version only). Working for 1.03

Post by Genesis »

Basically everything (that we're aware of) that involves cubes or online obtained items has a corresponding server check to check if you have access to that, try to open a cube without tickets? game checks with the server to see if you have earned any tickets, if no? not allowed.

Only reason why directly modifying visualizations works is because we're bypassing the "equip" step, just telling the game "Hey, I have this on" rather than telling the game to equip something and triggering a server check. (essentially)

clr3125
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by clr3125 »

Einnod wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:48 am
MzJ wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:25 am
Anyone know the ID for this combat skill attachment or which gear/weapon it comes from? It seems to be from the new raids i think.

it is 26550 for tiger's resolve
Do you know the name of the equipment?

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

clr3125 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:07 pm
Einnod wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:48 am
MzJ wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:25 am
Anyone know the ID for this combat skill attachment or which gear/weapon it comes from? It seems to be from the new raids i think.

it is 26550 for tiger's resolve
Do you know the name of the equipment?
Veinshredder, it's a dagger.

Sushi-Maki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sushi-Maki »

KS212 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:10 pm
I also wonder if Canaan has updated his table since the 1.03a update.. maybe he's fixed the issues? We know his cheats have a lot of issues...
NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:19 pm
Do we know where Cannan's table came from? What site do they post on?

Yes 3 updates since the CT i've posted here.

But unfortunately I can't download the updates because they are posted on Pan.Baidu, and without an account can't download. I haven't found a way to create one from my Country yet, but from one of yours, it might work.

I give you the address and the pass to access the updates, updates which will be available at the same place thereafter, as long as he intends to follow the game of course.

Address: [Link]
Pass: b8u2

Create an account from here seems to be the easiest way for a foreigner:
[Link]

If you manage to create an account from there, you can log into Pan.Baidu.com with the same account and download the updates ...

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

i have noticed now that almost every single post that was made is about cubes

HERE NOW THE FINAL ANSWER CUBES ARE SERVER SIDED SO NO CUBES HACKS OR ANYTHING FOR CUBES JUST DO THE DAILYS AND BE HAPPY IF YOU ARE PLAYING A PIRATED VERSION EARN SOME MONEY AND BUY IT LEGIT Then YOU CAN JOIN THE HAPPY FUN OF DAILYS AND CUBES so that was a must

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

gradius12 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:20 pm

HERE NOW THE FINAL ANSWER CUBES ARE SERVER SIDED SO NO CUBES HACKS OR ANYTHING FOR CUBES JUST DO THE DAILYS AND BE HAPPY IF YOU ARE PLAYING A PIRATED VERSION EARN SOME MONEY AND BUY IT LEGIT Then YOU CAN JOIN THE HAPPY FUN OF DAILYS AND CUBES so that was a must
I think we need to point this out on the front page. Because this will be buried soon :p

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

dallezh wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:23 pm
gradius12 wrote:

I think we need to point this out on the front page. Because this will be buried soon :p
we are already over 800 posts now and i think around 500 are cubes here cubes there

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

gradius12 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:25 pm
dallezh wrote:
gradius12 wrote:

we are already over 800 posts now and i think around 500 are cubes here cubes there
Yup, We should take the important things and post it like every 5 pages, then we can find stuff easier.

EDIT: in 1 big post.

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

Well I got an account to download the table, and from first looks it looks as if they fixed the team lock issue.
获得具现化奖励物品(修正锁队伍问题)= Obtain realizable reward items (fix team lock issue)

now mind you this hasn't been translated and is still in all chinese.
Attachments
sao_al v1.03a.CT
(494.83 KiB) Downloaded 40 times

Chasher
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chasher »

Genesis wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:32 pm
Well I got an account to download the table, and from first looks it looks as if they fixed the team lock issue.

i have been reading everything, but why is everyone talking about this, does this table have values to unlock party members before you unlocked them, is this what this whole talk is about? xD

MoonFantasia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MoonFantasia »

Genesis wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:59 pm
MoonFantasia wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:50 pm
ID for Mirage Blade [Moonshade] CUBE is 64862
Nice, seems they're the same as another weapon skin (sword). That'll help narrow others down.
Added to the list.
Np, I'll post any other visualize skins I get as I get them.

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

Chasher wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:38 pm
Genesis wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:32 pm

i have been reading everything, but why is everyone talking about this, does this table have values to unlock party members before you unlocked them, is this what this whole talk is about? xD

...If you really have to ask that question then you haven't been reading what's been going on about the previous version of that table.
tl;dr the old version of the table unlocked a *lot* of visualizations permanently but had a side effect of locking your party up so you couldn't invite anyone. The update to this table supposedly fixed it.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

dallezh wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:29 pm
gradius12 wrote:
dallezh wrote:

Yup, We should take the important things and post it like every 5 pages, then we can find stuff easier.

it is just only as if they want cubes cubes cubes we say NO and then 5 minutes later we want cubes again its like talking against a wall is better oh and here i have an possible way how to get cubes go in a toyshop they are selling cubes they have 2x2x2 3x3x3 4x4x4 5x5x5 6x6x6 7x7x7 triangle round and many more :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

wow im already over 400 posts
Last edited by gradius12 on Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

gradius12 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:41 pm
dallezh wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:29 pm
gradius12 wrote:

it is just only as if they want cubes cubes cubes we say NO and then 5 minutes later we want cubes again its like talking against a wall is better oh and here i have an possible way how to get cubes go in a toyshop they are selling cubes they have 2x2x2 3x3x3 4x4x4 5x5x5 6x6x6 7x7x7 triangle round and many more :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
HAHA ye your totally right. :)