Terraria 1.4 [Steam] [UPDATED]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PRUTE
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PRUTE »

[QUOTE="TheMenda, post: 136094, member: 2385"]

Seems like 1.4.0.3 also broke My Player menu completely, at least it's not working for me.

The item stacks manipulation is a nice addition, thanks :D

[/QUOTE]

If you mean “My player pointer”, then this works only with the classic interface, it's written in its title [My Player Pointer (works online + offline) (Requires Health and mana style: Classic)]

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

darkdex52
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by darkdex52 »

Can someone just combine the tables with Intel+AMD versions, so we have some sort of unification here?

B1op
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by B1op »

Can we have this for Mac? This does not seem to work on Mac.

Dorodomorodo
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dorodomorodo »

There used to be a terraria table with a feature that made it so that vanity accessory slots worked too, would be neat if someone can make that again.

Also there was option that you could stack same accessories iirc, having like 10 celestial stones on sametime etc.
Last edited by Dorodomorodo on Thu May 21, 2020 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

intrepid_guy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by intrepid_guy »

can someone make a script that adds [URL='https://terraria.gamepedia.com/Oiled']this[/URL] debuff to weapons?

FOWARDROTARY
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FOWARDROTARY »

What’s up script bois, I have a few suggestions to keep your fingers busy (pause) you totally don’t have to go out of your way to complete these, they’re just suggestions! Here we go:

-[COLOR=rgb(41, 105, 176)]Some type of way to deal with the annoying angler NPC and his quests (maybe a way to at least make his 1 day cool down after you’ve caught a fish be removed)[/COLOR]

-[COLOR=rgb(251, 160, 38)]Mabye a way to always get a good modifier when u roll your odds at the goblin (this is literally eating up my gold pre-hardmode)[/COLOR]

-[COLOR=rgb(209, 72, 65)]A way to edit/change an item’s use time (attack/mine speed)[/COLOR]

I can’t come up with anything else, if you got any inspiration from this, feel free to add to the code and test out some stuff!

[COLOR=rgb(26, 188, 156)]Thanks![/COLOR]

dont mine the colorful text by the way, im just having a bit of fun lol.

PRUTE
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PRUTE »

[QUOTE="FOWARDROTARY, post: 136235, member: 41689"]

What’s up script bois, I have a few suggestions to keep your fingers busy (pause) you totally don’t have to go out of your way to complete these, they’re just suggestions! Here we go:

-[COLOR=rgb(41, 105, 176)]Some type of way to deal with the annoying angler NPC and his quests (maybe a way to at least make his 1 day cool down after you’ve caught a fish be removed)[/COLOR]

-[COLOR=rgb(251, 160, 38)]Mabye a way to always get a good modifier when u roll your odds at the goblin (this is literally eating up my gold pre-hardmode)[/COLOR]

-[COLOR=rgb(209, 72, 65)]A way to edit/change an item’s use time (attack/mine speed)[/COLOR]

I can’t come up with anything else, if you got any inspiration from this, feel free to add to the code and test out some stuff!

[/QUOTE]

-[COLOR=RGB(251, 160, 38)]Solution for the second option, not quite what you want, but you can change the modifier using "My player pointer>My player>Item>Slot 1(put the item you want to edit in your first slot)>prefix". The same with accessories "My player pointer>My player>Accessories>Slot 1(put the item you want to edit in your first accessory slot)>prefix"[/COLOR]

-[COLOR=RGB(209, 72, 65)]The same with the third option it can be edited: "My player pointer>My player>Item>Slot 1(put the item you want to edit in your first slot)>Use Time ( Speed )[the lower the value, the faster your tools will work]", there was also an option for animation speed among all the options this table has, so just experiment with it, after all this table is already a very powerful tool.[/COLOR]

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

[QUOTE="FOWARDROTARY, post: 136235, member: 41689"]

[/QUOTE]

-Stockpile quest fish: go get a quest fish, put it in the piggy, get another, repeat till you're bored; next time it's needed you have it in a chest near the angler.

-PRUTE's suggestion works for accessories, but not for weapons; it changes a weapon/tool's modifier but not the stats, those can be changed manually though

-as for the use speed, that's indeed in the table, takes a bit to do it to each tool/weapon, but you can just freeze the use time to 1 and swap the first thing on your bar; works fine

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

I dont think the stats or modifiers save though right? at least they didnt when i tried them unless im missing steps to make them perm

FOWARDROTARY
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FOWARDROTARY »

[QUOTE="PRUTE, post: 136237, member: 41739"]

-[COLOR=RGB(251, 160, 38)]Solution for the second option, not quite what you want, but you can change the modifier using "My player pointer>My player>Item>Slot 1(put the item you want to edit in your first slot)>prefix". The same with accessories "My player pointer>My player>Accessories>Slot 1(put the item you want to edit in your first accessory slot)>prefix"[/COLOR]

-[COLOR=RGB(209, 72, 65)]The same with the third option it can be edited: "My player pointer>My player>Item>Slot 1(put the item you want to edit in your first slot)>Use Time ( Speed )[the lower the value, the faster your tools will work]", there was also an option for animation speed among all the options this table has, so just experiment with it, after all this table is already a very powerful tool.[/COLOR]

[/QUOTE]

Really cool, ill give that a try

[automerge]1590149164[/automerge]

[QUOTE="LCHLH, post: 136239, member: 6072"]

-Stockpile quest fish: go get a quest fish, put it in the piggy, get another, repeat till you're bored; next time it's needed you have it in a chest near the angler.

-PRUTE's suggestion works for accessories, but not for weapons; it changes a weapon/tool's modifier but not the stats, those can be changed manually though

-as for the use speed, that's indeed in the table, takes a bit to do it to each tool/weapon, but you can just freeze the use time to 1 and swap the first thing on your bar; works fine

[/QUOTE]

Seems pog-able, ill give it a try
Last edited by FOWARDROTARY on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

okami_x
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by okami_x »

[QUOTE="LCHLH, post: 136239, member: 6072"]

[/QUOTE]

It works for both weapons and accessories but it doesn't work the same way. To change the stats of a weapon first change prefix then exit and reenter the world.
Last edited by okami_x on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

okami_x
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by okami_x »

I also have a small update.

Added: No Potion / Mana sickness.

The effect icons and cool-downs for both effects will appear on screen but you can still drink health potions and magic damage won't be reduced.

KingCorg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KingCorg »

Is there a way to use these trainers without bosses despawning? I only play with "No Death" on and anytime I summon a boss they keep despawning after 5 or so seconds.

okami_x
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by okami_x »

[QUOTE="KingCorg, post: 136272, member: 35336"]

Is there a way to use these trainers without bosses despawning? I only play with "No Death" on and anytime I summon a boss they keep despawning after 5 or so seconds.

[/QUOTE]

Are you sure they despawn because of the scripts? I tried using almost all of the scripts at the same time and waited for 30 seconds. I couldn't get the bosses to despawn.
Last edited by okami_x on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lightturnip
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lightturnip »

with this cheat, is it possible to change other players values, because there used to be a players tab, as it would be great for administration