AO Tennis 2 (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: AO Tennis 2 (Steam)

Post by vosszaa »

Acido wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:36 pm
sphanlon wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:29 pm
Might I ask, was it points you found or games? Or both? Perhaps one works while the other doesn’t, if you didn’t try both. Either would help,
Both, the points goes 1-5 btw where 1 = 15, 2 = 30, 3 = 40, 4 = Advantage or won the game and 5 = won the game. Aka at 40-15 it would be 3-1 at a won game where both players reached 40 it would be 5-3 at a won game where the opponent does not reach 40 it would be 4-1 or whatever. Also it does not reset at 0-0 on next game until the first player gets to 15 again, at which point it would reset to 1-0

Also i can edit them just fine (via injection, cannot just edit the values in memory), the problem was with your specific query to add the AI points onto Player points instead which is the problem, because the function is called for one or the other and you'll have to lookup a pointer to determine which one it is and such. I was able to make the AI never score any points and such but not to give the point to the player instead. I should probably trace it back further and just call the function with the player pointer instead but yeah didn't bother doing that.
What about stamina? I'd assume you cannot isolate player stamina and AI stamina which makes both player and AI have unlimited stamina, is that assumption correct?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Pretty much yes. At that point you might as well just turn stamina off in settings which has the same effect.

sphanlon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sphanlon »

Acido wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:36 pm
sphanlon wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:29 pm
Might I ask, was it points you found or games? Or both? Perhaps one works while the other doesn’t, if you didn’t try both. Either would help,
Both, the points goes 1-5 btw where 1 = 15, 2 = 30, 3 = 40, 4 = Advantage or won the game and 5 = won the game. Aka at 40-15 it would be 3-1 at a won game where both players reached 40 it would be 5-3 at a won game where the opponent does not reach 40 it would be 4-1 or whatever. Also it does not reset at 0-0 on next game until the first player gets to 15 again, at which point it would reset to 1-0

Also i can edit them just fine (via injection, cannot just edit the values in memory), the problem was with your specific query to add the AI points onto Player points instead which is the problem, because the function is called for one or the other and you'll have to lookup a pointer to determine which one it is and such. I was able to make the AI never score any points and such but not to give the point to the player instead. I should probably trace it back further and just call the function with the player pointer instead but yeah didn't bother doing that.
Oh by all means, please make an AI can't score cheat for the table, if that works. That's just as good. Didn't really care about recreating the trainer cheat, just wanted to find and manipulate those numbers anyway possible.

sphanlon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sphanlon »

I tried my hand at it myself with your information. Found the address for points, that changes every new session. But when I select to find what it writes to then go back in to win another point to change the value, it crashes every time. Can you help at all? I can't be doing anything differently since I didn't get far. Would have anything to do with having an older version of cheatengine?

awardone
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by awardone »

Is there anyway to have a cheat that always has a green shot? Or hell never have red? Anything above Vet is just stupid with the amount of shots to the net or dribblers. I really believe this games timing is way off. You see it some on Vet, hardly ever on Pro or lower. The CPU can do the same serve same speed twice in a row and your return is green one time than orange or lower the next. No change in how I held the button or aimed or anything. It's like the game decides what kind of perfect shot you are going to get. It's not realistic to me. I would love to play the CPU on the 3 hardest levels for the fun challenge, but it's like no fun at all if half my shots are to the net or dribblers because the game decides they are going to give you a shit return on shots.

This is probably too difficult to do because it's a timing issue and not a set code. Anyways thanks if you can or not :)

Artorias06088
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Artorias06088 »

sphanlon wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:14 pm
I've been trying to find where games are stored; so you can create cheats to set you or opponent's score to 0, 15, 30, 40. I've been unsuccessful searching for those numbers or 0, 1, 2 , 3 as they change. Can you find it? I know fearlessrevolution have a trainer with win all points, but it doesn't work right since the new patch. Thanks
I want to find a score of both players, but i can't find it. I try find 0, or 1 or 2, 3, when i have a score 0,15,30,40, and can't find anything. Can anyone explain in more detail, how i can find match score?

Artorias06088
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

AO Tennis 2 (Steam)

Post by Artorias06088 »

So, i found match score myself, thanks

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

Good table, exactly what I was looking for

As the table maker said, you can just disable stam in settings

ulala
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ulala »

Is it possible to make player serves and shots super fast? max attributes/stats don't help when stamina is depleted. Thanks.

crrockzzz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by crrockzzz »

is there any way to win matches or sets. please can anyone share it because when i simulate my player is losing the matches even though he is 99 rated :mellow: