Final Fantasy VIII - Remastered (STEAM)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
The1stOne
Cheater
Cheater

Final Fantasy VIII - Remastered (STEAM)

Post by The1stOne »

Not sure if these cheats works on another PC, so please try them and get back to me if they don't.

HP/XP for Quistis
HP/XP for Squall
Money
Play Time

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
FFVIII.CT
(51.14 KiB) Downloaded 409 times

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Final Fantasy VIII - Remastered (STEAM)

Post by IFireflyl »

Looks like those are working.

beancentral
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by beancentral »

No it's not. I don't know if you are using those cheats in the remastered version or the regular version. The remastered version is confirmed not working at the moment.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

beancentral wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:39 pm
No it's not. I don't know if you are using those cheats in the remastered version or the regular version. The remastered version is confirmed not working at the moment.
That is incorrect. This does work on the English version of Final Fantasy VIII Remastered. I tried it again and everything is working. What exactly didn't work for you? Are you using the English version of the game?

The1stOne
Cheater
Cheater

Post by The1stOne »

beancentral wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:39 pm
If you are playing in Japanese, you could try switching out the .dll used in the base-adress with FFVIII_JP.dll instead of FFVIII_EFIGS.dll. The offset after the DLL might be the same. If not, I am sorry it's not working for you. I will probably drop this since there is another trainer in this forum for the game already.