Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
hemagoku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hemagoku » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:33 pm

Hi guys, i am new here. i only recently discovered the awesomeness of cheat engine so i am still getting to know it, but i had a question regarding SAO:FB cheats. is it safe using the cheats? i only tried in single player offline games, but SAO has online mode (albeit i can never find anyone online), and probably has an anti cheat or something, wouldn't this risk ban or maybe vac ban?

ThePatchiestJack
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ThePatchiestJack » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:04 am

[QUOTE="metalsharkplayer, post: 53352, member: 17864"]For those trying to get item string ids, like pox911 said, the ids aren't static so they are likely different for everyone even across the same game version.

Last time I checked, even changing the game engine settings could affect the item string ids.

So the best way for now is to get someone else's save and load that save, find out what the item ids are with CE, write that down, then load your own save and apply.[/QUOTE]

I tryed that, but when I tryed to load the game, it said I needed to install the pre-order DLC's (which I dont have)

handoi986
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by handoi986 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:33 am

[QUOTE="ThePatchiestJack, post: 53857, member: 19954"]I tryed that, but when I tryed to load the game, it said I needed to install the pre-order DLC's (which I dont have)[/QUOTE]

Those Gin+Kin AKs and SAO+ALO outfits request u must have pre-order DLC. If u dont have it, then too bad, even u find those id strings or load save file that have those items, the game will show pop-up: needed to install Sword Art Online : Fatal Bullet - ALO Pack/Sword Art Online : Fatal Bullet - SAO Pack.

dorobonek0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dorobonek0 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:10 pm

Any way to change character appearance with CE? Just wanted to make a really short character like LLENN from the series, or Yui from the game. I don't think the currently available customization allows it.

HybridRituals
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HybridRituals » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:09 am

Im new to this whole CE thing and im really just trying to figure out how to change character level or at least a xp booster if anyone knows how.

Lucrass
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Lucrass » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:37 pm

Can someone make an option that increases the range of the UFG/Grapple hook? :o... I really wanna explore the skyscrapers easier in Old south :(... I feel like the characters overplay the UFG like its some AMAZING item... it can only grapple like.. 15 feet away.... I would LOVE to extend its range allot longer. :O!

Lucrass
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet

Post by Lucrass » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:48 am

Oh also, not sure if you guys have messed with skills yet.. but I've noticed that both Yuuki and Kirito have a unique horizontal square attack.. it starts by doing the star splash stance and then they do a horizontal square.. but theirs is WAY better! It annoys me that the Devs didn't make this a skill that the player can get... It says its the same as the one we use, but its CLEARLY different... have them in your party and watch them do it... its so bs >:(... Even some random NPCs that use the phantom sword can do it... The only time Yuuki and Kirito do the same horizontal square as you is when you play in BoB..

ooYuRioo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet

Post by ooYuRioo » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:21 am

Hello Can I ask someone who got thoese outfit that doesnt exsit in Pc now can i have save file ... I really want thoese outfit and accessories please sorry my bad english
Ex// Custom Z Suit F Foxy Cowgirl Outfit F