League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
RoyalSombra
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Post by RoyalSombra »

Diperph wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:01 pm
RoyalSombra wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:53 pm
Diperph wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:05 am
when you activate the shards on the cheat table it will freeze but wait a little while then it will back to normal, then the shard thing is enable, before you activate the shard cheat first you must wait until the game give you shards for being online in several minutes, then activate the cheat, kill some mobs then wait again till they give you the shard, and see it will be a huge amount of shards, but warning your bp will get huge also, dont use the bp it will be suspicious that you apply so much bp.
where is the cheat table i cant fin dit
Read all the comments from page 1-17 i cant remember what page is that ct, but you can see it when you read all the comments
That alot of pages

Diperph
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Diperph »

RoyalSombra wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:29 pm
Diperph wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:01 pm
RoyalSombra wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:53 pm

where is the cheat table i cant fin dit
Read all the comments from page 1-17 i cant remember what page is that ct, but you can see it when you read all the comments
That alot of pages
Well yeah, but you will see it, just browse all the comments

RoyalSombra
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RoyalSombra »

anyone find a fast way to lvl the guardian level up

xathu0904
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xathu0904 »

Diperph wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:05 am
when you activate the shards on the cheat table it will freeze but wait a little while then it will back to normal, then the shard thing is enable, before you activate the shard cheat first you must wait until the game give you shards for being online in several minutes, then activate the cheat, kill some mobs then wait again till they give you the shard, and see it will be a huge amount of shards, but warning your bp will get huge also, dont use the bp it will be suspicious that you apply so much bp.
well, i don't think they care since they wipe date at when game get to beta

Chonny
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Chonny »

Been looking and looking with DnSpy to change the training limit but unable to. If anyone knows or finds out please post. I'll keep looking and if find before it's posted then I'll share.

Valshmere
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Valshmere »

arconom wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:08 pm
removed the training progress until i can figure out a stable AOB.

shards double every kill, so don't kill too much stuff between green messages, or you will underflow.

did you know that epic loot box quantity is stored as a float? It is also 8 bytes after the rare loot box quantity. I think you can buy everything with shards, though.
Sometimes it doesnt wanna work, every now and then it just says <<Error while scanning for AOB's: INJECT Error: Not all results found>>
Any idea how to fix this?

prosperthroughworld
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by prosperthroughworld »

anyone know of any way of getting a lot of shards without the gaining the insane bp?

Acsuka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Acsuka »

Hello. I use dnSpy and it works very well so far. Unfortunately I don’t have enough shards and I don’t know CE. Shards can only be obtained with CE?

RoyalSombra
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RoyalSombra »

Is there a way to lvl up the guardian level ?

Diperph
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Diperph »

RoyalSombra wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:07 am
Its not cheat, just do the simulation 3 times a day in the hq, the dungeon thing inside na base where you kill soldiers, torrets and some samurai

RoyalSombra
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RoyalSombra »

Diperph wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:56 am
RoyalSombra wrote:
Its not cheat, just do the simulation 3 times a day in the hq, the dungeon thing inside na base where you kill soldiers, torrets and some samurai
simulation?

funog1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by funog1 »

RoyalSombra wrote:
The only way I've seen to level Guardian is through the base mission daily. Since Guardian level is maintained by the server and not locally I wouldn't recommend finding a way to beef up the XP for runs. BUT I did see one of the [MG] devs in chat say they don't care if people make new characters to do the dailies, delete and remake a character and do the dailies over again. I took this as an ok to fix up the assembly to make the daily unlimited and just spam it on my main character.

WPM.GameFinish.CheckMVP

QuestStageManager.instance.AddProgress(QuestTrigger.CMAOPMLOMOM.MissionFinish_num, 1, 0, false);
to
QuestStageManager.instance.AddProgress(QuestTrigger.CMAOPMLOMOM.MissionFinish_num, 0, 0, false);

viewtopic.php?p=182648#p182648
continuation.

You can also find the quest limit in League(#)_quest.ldd where (#) is the character you want. This method proves to be more annoying though so I won't explain it.

I'd post my assembly but it's more nefarious than most of the people in this thread want so I won't.
Last edited by funog1 on Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

iAmAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iAmAce »

anyone find a way to gain fast exp to your character/warmaiden? i just hit 15 and prestiged but gaining those later levels takes a while.

Diperph
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Diperph »

RoyalSombra wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:00 am
Diperph wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:56 am
RoyalSombra wrote:
simulation?
Yes that one

RoyalSombra
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RoyalSombra »

funog1 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:02 am
RoyalSombra wrote:
The only way I've seen to level Guardian is through the base mission daily. Since Guardian level is maintained by the server and not locally I wouldn't recommend finding a way to beef up the XP for runs. BUT I did see one of the [MG] devs in chat say they don't care if people make new characters to do the dailies, delete and remake a character and do the dailies over again. I took this as an ok to fix up the assembly to make the daily unlimited and just spam it on my main character.

WPM.GameFinish.CheckMVP

QuestStageManager.instance.AddProgress(QuestTrigger.CMAOPMLOMOM.MissionFinish_num, 1, 0, false);
to
QuestStageManager.instance.AddProgress(QuestTrigger.CMAOPMLOMOM.MissionFinish_num, 0, 0, false);

You can also find the quest limit in League(#)_quest.ldd where (#) is the character you want. This method proves to be more annoying though so I won't explain it.

I'd post my assembly but it's more nefarious than most of the people in this thread want so I won't.
wait wut dailies?