League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Post by raxele123 »

DemaShinku wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:56 pm
Anyone know how to edit the BP at the bottom left of the desktop screen?
messing with BP gets you banned

RoyalSombra
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RoyalSombra »

Dos anyone here know a way to get more gold with this? plz

ALONCE
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ALONCE »

RoyalSombra wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:29 pm
Dos anyone here know a way to get more gold with this? plz
Use cheat engine and look for treasure 13 as float and multiply it by 999999 you will get more money to max out every skill for 10 characters

Wiler
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Wiler »

is there a way to change items class? like turning a warrior armor into assassin armor or at least change the secondary stats? I'm keep getting good stuff for classes I wont use.

iAmAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iAmAce »

raxele123 wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:46 pm
susahnamanya wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:44 am
raxele123 wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:01 am
great explanation lol. btw milord can you figure out how to make it so. if you set the midbossdes drop rate to 100% for all 9 items, and you kill the stronghold boss, you get all 9 of those items instead of just 1? that would speed things up by 9x or something among the lines of that, i heard you crash if you set more than 3 to 100% or something. not that setting 3 of them to 100% even does shit since you'll keep getting the one which used to have the lower drop rate.
I'm not your lord, lol. But okay, I'll grant you your wish.
Find ClaimNow in NewUI_MidBoss. Scroll down to line 249, you will see:

Code: Select all

list.Add(GlobalVar.MidBossRewardID0[num]);
Change it to:

Code: Select all

for (int drop = GlobalVar.MidBossRewardDropChance.Length - 1; drop >= 0; drop--)
{
	list.Add(GlobalVar.MidBossRewardID0[drop]);
}
You can do the same for other bosses below it. Just change the MidBossRewardID# from script above.

100%? Why need to change to 100%? Now you don't need to change it anymore, all will be given to you. :wink:
HOLY SHIT YOU FIGURED IT OUT!
lol i crash when I try doing it the second time. so i guess i have to relog every time i turn it in, still. better than one item every relog. wfarrr better.
the crash might have happened due to still having the original 3 epic rewards.. boss helm, gauntlet and cape you can only have 1 of those so if you try to get it again it'll crash.

Sleck
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sleck »

Is there any way I can remove my BP and shards with Cheat Engine? I accidentally left the Shard cheat enabled for too long, and now I have an insane amount of BP and shards.

ALONCE
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ALONCE »

Sleck wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:21 am
Is there any way I can remove my BP and shards with Cheat Engine? I accidentally left the Shard cheat enabled for too long, and now I have an insane amount of BP and shards.
BP and shards are server side and i think you can only get more but not reduce the number.

RoyalSombra
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RoyalSombra »

Sleck wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:21 am

wait u can do that how

funog1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by funog1 »

Someone elsewhere pointed me towards this thread. I wouldn't recommend modding currency in this game btw. There are few things hosted by the server and currency is one of them...

Other than that, this game has so many things that can be done to it... Did you know you can add yourself to the GM list, the devs with the [MG] tag?

I recently just moved off of assembly modding and started looking at the save itself.
susahnamanya wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:02 am
I haven't found a non-buggy way to claim all weekly at once.
Don't know if you figured this out, just started browsing this thread. But in TaskData.sav you can search for 7B 7E 0D 57 65 65 6B 51 75 65 73 74 44 6F 6E 65 12 00 00 00 51 FF 9C 7C 4D AD 07 00 00 00 and after those 3 sets of 00 you can change the next seven bytes to 01 01 01 01 01 01 01, then you can claim any missing days which will also open the bottom weekly rewards

RoyalSombra
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RoyalSombra »

someone said Shard cheat enabled where how and tell me

Valshmere
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Valshmere »

How do i give myself shards/gold in either dnSpy or cheat engine? (preferably CE bc dnSpy is too complicated for my tiny brain)
Last edited by Valshmere on Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nakhanang
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nakhanang »

RoyalSombra wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:10 am
someone said Shard cheat enabled where how and tell me
I asked the same thing. When I run Cheat Engine and activate anything in the cheat Table, Cheat engine freezes and goes to "Not Responding". Tried restarting the game but No Go.

No answer though, probably ignored too. Haha

Diperph
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Diperph »

when you activate the shards on the cheat table it will freeze but wait a little while then it will back to normal, then the shard thing is enable, before you activate the shard cheat first you must wait until the game give you shards for being online in several minutes, then activate the cheat, kill some mobs then wait again till they give you the shard, and see it will be a huge amount of shards, but warning your bp will get huge also, dont use the bp it will be suspicious that you apply so much bp.

RoyalSombra
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RoyalSombra »

Diperph wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:05 am
when you activate the shards on the cheat table it will freeze but wait a little while then it will back to normal, then the shard thing is enable, before you activate the shard cheat first you must wait until the game give you shards for being online in several minutes, then activate the cheat, kill some mobs then wait again till they give you the shard, and see it will be a huge amount of shards, but warning your bp will get huge also, dont use the bp it will be suspicious that you apply so much bp.
where is the cheat table i cant fin dit

Diperph
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Diperph »

RoyalSombra wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:53 pm
Diperph wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:05 am
where is the cheat table i cant fin dit
Read all the comments from page 1-17 i cant remember what page is that ct, but you can see it when you read all the comments