League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
funog1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Post by funog1 »

I don't have any plans to teach that to people, just putting it out there that it can be done.

Chonny
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Chonny »

Has anyone has found a way with DnSpy to upgrade skills without needing materials ? 2 hours looking so far and all I have is a headache.
Last edited by Chonny on Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BongBongYeah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BongBongYeah »

Chonny wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:49 am
Has anyone has found a way with DnSpy to remove forging material requirements? 2 hours looking so far and all I have is a headache.
Did that once, but i didn't note it down or redit it yet.
search for craft

x1nam82
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by x1nam82 »

funog1 wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:12 pm
When it comes to a fast buff level, I did come up with a method.
In PowerBarManager.Update
There might be a chance you changed something in here already, it's the same location for unlimited hp/mp/stm. If you did then dnspy probably mangled the code so it might not look exactly the same. Should still be easy to spot.

Code: Select all

if (num > (float)num2 && !this.BBDCPGGOKCC && this.MBEGLCLBAKL < this.MOJIFJOJIGI)
		{
			this.DoUpgrade();
		}
Take the num > (float)num2 and replace it with Mathf.Abs(num) > 70f. This will make it so anything in the open world will instantly give you max buff level. I have mine on a toggle that also disables level up noises, but you get to take the full brunt with just this code.
Fun fact: The this.MOJIFJOJIGI at the end of the statement is the max buff level, if you click on it you can change it if you want to deal with Opcode, but this post is already long.
Hmm, what about the mirror equation inside the DoUpgrade? From what I understand, the equation that you've posted earlier is done 2 times. The 1st is in the Update method to actually compare the state of WarMadianXP_blue / WarMadianXP_red whether the it's time to do the level up, and once again in the [DoUpgrade to decrement WarMadianXP_blue / WarMadianXP_red by the same amount?

Wouldn't it be safer to also edit out DoUpgrade to disable the decrement?

Also, can the this.MOJIFJOJIGI in your code above replaced by a static int like this to up the max buff level to, say 40:

if (Mathf.Abs(num) > 70f && !this.BBDCPGGOKCC && this.MBEGLCLBAKL < 40)
funog1 wrote:
x1nam82 wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:26 pm
Platikus wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:06 pm
any dnspy line that we can modify for access shower rooms and nude pack?
I do see some codes regarding the cheats and nude packs, but it is inside the steaminit assembly, which I think shouldn't be messed with.

The alternative is editing all the codes that spreads across assemblies for each checks of the cheat codes. It's a chore but doable cos they're in the "unprotected" assemblies, but doesn't necessarily gets you out from hot water cos it seems that the game implicitly uses a separate mesh for the nude models and there's many checks on what models actually loaded against what packs you have purchased.
That's not... just no.
1. SteamInit is not an assembly, it's a class inside the Steamworks namespace on the assembly.
2. None of it is "protected" or "unprotected".
3. The only reason people aren't tinkering with SteamInit is because they can't get it to compile. What dnspy disassembles might not be proper c# due to previous compiling optimization. Which makes dnspy say the code is invalid, when it in fact works. I'm not good with explanations, just know that you can still modify the SteamInit from its IL instructions.
I stand corrected :)
funog1 wrote:
4. Of course the game checks to if you have a pack, it's just simple boolean. if has pack then allow nude. All you have to do is find the right thing to change and bam the game thinks you have said pack. This only works because the devs don't have any real checks implemented. The game starts, tells the LoM server, "hey I have this, this and this and you have no say in the matter" and the server says ok. The only thing really protected is in-game currency. From all the store cosmetics(even the stuff behind the road to 1M) all the way up to Maiden+ you can give it to yourself and it's not hard...
Example
Care to tell where the code resides?

I'm looking for ways to at least unlock nudity at least in the customization screen. Don't really care about nudity elsewhere, just on that screen, so I can customize the my characters more fully.

x1nam82
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by x1nam82 »

question, does modifying Steaminit trigger an update from steam?

Alex21xx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alex21xx »

Did someone find a way to manipulate the spawn times of ancient elementals and the beast of the night? I'm trying to farm them for several days now. They do not spawn at all for me.

BongBongYeah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BongBongYeah »

x1nam82 wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:39 am
question, does modifying Steaminit trigger an update from steam?
No. They put up two hotfixes because of issues, both names 1.5.5a Hotfix.
From their discord
Revision: LoM v1.5.5a HOTFIX
Release Date: 3/18/21
Patch Size: 1 Issues addressed

Review the build/patch/hotfix list below for a detailed list of resolved issues in the associated build/patch/hotfix.

1 - Fixed a bug that caused one of the Remains in the Field Medic quest to not spawn consistently.
2 - Fixed a bug that caused the APPLY button in the Beauty Album to not work while in Pose3D.
3 - Fixed a bug that caused players to lose questing progress and inventory items under certain conditions.

fappersan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fappersan »

Solved
Last edited by fappersan on Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hyba
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hyba »

fappersan wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:24 pm
funog1 wrote:

Fast Daily Base Mission (Only 1 floor before boss)
In MissionControl.Awake
Look for the line
this.TotalStep = UnityEngine.Random.Range(5, 10);
and change it to
this.TotalStep = 1.
Going any lower will force you out with no rewards. Then unless you want to fight a really fast timer you need to change that too.

In MissionControl.ResetMissionTimer
Look for
MissionTimer.MissionCheckPointTime = Mathf.Floor(25f * (float)this.TotalStep - (float)Mathf.Clamp(MissionControl.MissionLevel, 0, 100) * 0.01f - (float)GlobalVar.SelMission * 1f);
and change it to a flat
MissionTimer.MissionCheckPointTime = 180f.
3 and a half minutes should be enough time to beat 1 floor.
I tried both and got the errors in the image. I tried both edit method and edit class. What am I doing wrong?
[Link]
[Link]
You both times"; " did not put

xathu0904
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xathu0904 »

funog1 wrote:
That's not... just no.
1. SteamInit is not an assembly, it's a class inside the Steamworks namespace on the assembly.
2. None of it is "protected" or "unprotected".
3. The only reason people aren't tinkering with SteamInit is because they can't get it to compile. What dnspy disassembles might not be proper c# due to previous compiling optimization. Which makes dnspy say the code is invalid, when it in fact works. I'm not good with explanations, just know that you can still modify the SteamInit from its IL instructions.
4. Of course the game checks to if you have a pack, it's just simple boolean. if has pack then allow nude. All you have to do is find the right thing to change and bam the game thinks you have said pack. This only works because the devs don't have any real checks implemented. The game starts, tells the LoM server, "hey I have this, this and this and you have no say in the matter" and the server says ok. The only thing really protected is in-game currency. From all the store cosmetics(even the stuff behind the road to 1M) all the way up to Maiden+ you can give it to yourself and it's not hard...
Example
This game has been nothing but a patreon money pit for what 2 years now? Then they switch to a cash grab model. And have what to show? A couple hours of gameplay with a story that makes little to no sense and a slew of old hires that hated working for them? I have no qualms about strolling into an castle where the only guard believes you to be the king just because you told him you were.
it not hard with you but for most of us here is big no. oh well, at least i know there are method for unlock stuff and cheat code in shop

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

Anyone know how to spawn items with specific secondary stats like 84 attack?

BongBongYeah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BongBongYeah »

Tiffany wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:57 pm
Anyone know how to spawn items with specific secondary stats like 84 attack?
Maybe the function SetRandomSecondStat in InventoryItemData. Looks promising, but i haven't tinkered yet, so may be a false positive.

public void SetRandomSecondStat(int PNFFDPHKHPC, int AGLFJPKMONO)
	{
		if (this.ItemData[PNFFDPHKHPC].Tags.Count > 0 && this.GearKeys.ContainsKey(AGLFJPKMONO))
		{
			List<int> list = new List<int>();
			list.Add(0);
			list.Add(1);
			list.Add(2);
			list.Add(3);
			list.Add(4);
			list.Add(5);
			int num = 0;
			int num2 = Mathf.FloorToInt((float)this.ItemData[PNFFDPHKHPC].UseAwakenLevel * 1f / 5f) + 1;
			if (this.ItemData[PNFFDPHKHPC].Tags[0] == "HELMET")
			{
				list.Remove(4);
			}
			else if (this.ItemData[PNFFDPHKHPC].Tags[0] == "ARMOR")
			{
				list.Remove(0);
			}
			else if (this.ItemData[PNFFDPHKHPC].Tags[0] == "GREAVES")
			{
				list.Remove(5);
			}
			else if (this.ItemData[PNFFDPHKHPC].Tags[0] == "GAUNTLET")
			{
				list.Remove(3);
			}
			else if (this.ItemData[PNFFDPHKHPC].Tags[0] == "RING")
			{
				list.Remove(1);
			}
			else if (this.ItemData[PNFFDPHKHPC].Tags[0] == "PENDANT")
			{
				list.Remove(2);
			}
			else
			{
				list.Clear();
			}
			int num3 = list[UnityEngine.Random.Range(0, list.Count)];
			if (num3 == 0)
			{
				num = UnityEngine.Random.Range(1, 21) * UnityEngine.Random.Range(1, num2 + 1);
			}
			else if (num3 == 1)
			{
			}
			else if (num3 == 2)
			{
				num = UnityEngine.Random.Range(1, 6) * UnityEngine.Random.Range(1, num2 + 1);
			}
			else if (num3 == 3)
			{
			}
			else if (num3 == 4)
			{
				num = UnityEngine.Random.Range(1, 6) * UnityEngine.Random.Range(1, num2 + 1);
			}
			else if (num3 == 5)
			{
				num = UnityEngine.Random.Range(1, 3) * UnityEngine.Random.Range(1, num2 + 1);
			}
			if (list.Count > 0 && num > 0)
			{
				float x = this.GearKeys[AGLFJPKMONO].x;
				this.GearKeys[AGLFJPKMONO] = new Vector2(x, (float)(num3 * 1000 + num));
			}
		}
	}

Legeet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Legeet »

might as well do my part here. I uploaded my DLLS (just big dick gear ratio increase, infinite stamina and "unlocked" outfits). Enjoy

Just don't be dumbasses and make it super obvious you're using modded stuff.

while I'm at it, which one of you gigachads messed around with road to 1 mil rewards? I might give it a shot but I'm lazy :dry:
Spoiler
[Link]

DarKunor
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DarKunor »

Legeet wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:52 pm
might as well do my part here. I uploaded my DLLS (just big dick gear ratio increase, infinite stamina and "unlocked" outfits). Enjoy

Just don't be dumbasses and make it super obvious you're using modded stuff.

while I'm at it, which one of you gigachads messed around with road to 1 mil rewards? I might give it a shot but I'm lazy :dry:
Spoiler
[Link]
when you say "unlocked" outfit is unlocked with chat command or in steaminit ?

funog1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by funog1 »

x1nam82 wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:48 am

Also, can the this.MOJIFJOJIGI in your code above replaced by a static int like this to up the max buff level to, say 40:

if (Mathf.Abs(num) > 70f && !this.BBDCPGGOKCC && this.MBEGLCLBAKL < 40)

I'm looking for ways to at least unlock nudity at least in the customization screen. Don't really care about nudity elsewhere, just on that screen, so I can customize the my characters more fully.

You could but there is no point to it, the game takes the negative xp just fine with the abs and after level 20 it stops going through the DoUpgrade() anyways, in the end it's either hit 20 and start with 0 xp and work towards ∞ xp or start with -# and work towards ∞

This might be possible, I never actually checked to see if the MOJIFJOJIGI was tied any other methods that confirmed your max level. Going over even level 1 is arbitrary when you have added in extra damage. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's definitely in the SteamInit and quite obvious too, just obfuscated up the ass. Pick one that seems like it could be something and follow it to see what it does/is. A good start is knowing what the patreon levels are.

There might be a way to do this, I never looked into unlocking per specific area... I might look into this idea.