League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
Chonny
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Post by Chonny »

fappersan wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:19 pm
funog1 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:46 pm
fappersan wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:14 pm
Does anyone have a solution for the CS0201 error? I've been getting it since the latest update. I can't change anything, not even simple stats. I know it's not only me, I saw another post. I've used all the cheats here so far so I know how to compile them, it's the recent patch that changed everything.
I see that you failed on the infinte sp, explain what you are doing exactly. Right now your question is akin to asking a mechanic to tell you what's wrong with your car, but you didn't bring your car to the shop... Copy the code you want to change, and what exactly you are changing it to.
Its not just stamina, anything, any stat. Even the hp/mp/atk stats that we did by analyzing agility and going to powerbarmanager or whatever it was called. It used to work fine before the update now whatever I try to change, anything, it gives me CS0201 error.
This is the problem I have too. I can change a few things but daily quests and some others give same errors sadly.

funog1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by funog1 »

Chonny wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:15 am
The only thing I change is the 1 to 0, I do not change any text. (the code I had put in the post was copied from a saved text file to make it easier to find. The codes are different because the one I have saved is before the update)
Edit: read the this part first viewtopic.php?p=182297#p182297
This is a problem strictly for that code. I got so used to changing digits digits via IL that I didn't bother to check if it was possible with a method change. That's on me. Here's how to do it.
How To
  1. Find the line you want to change, and right click on it.
  2. Click on "Edit IL Instructions..."
  3. Find the ldc.i4.1 in the highlighted lines
  4. Click on it and a drop down box will open up
  5. Search for ldc.i4.0 and click on it
  6. Click OK
That is it.
Picture to go with the list
Just know that editing with the IL Instructions makes it very easy to break the assembly if you don't know what you are doing because it doesn't error check. So make sure you follow exactly.
Last edited by funog1 on Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Diperph
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Diperph »

Acsuka wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:51 pm
Diperph wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:54 pm
Chonny wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:23 pm

I have tried, when compile I get a list of errors such as "CS1519 invalid token '< in class, struct, or interface member declaration" or "CS0169 The field 'GameFinish is never used" had no problems before the new update but now it hates me lol.

(this happens when change below settings, this worked prior update)
QuestStageManager.instance.AddProgress(QuestTrigger.CMAOPMLOMOM.MissionFinish_num, 1, 0, false);
to
QuestStageManager.instance.AddProgress(QuestTrigger.CMAOPMLOMOM.MissionFinish_num, 0, 0, false);
well i didn't do those things, the only cheat i use is the stats, the unlimited boss challenge, get all boss drops and the change outfit
I also only use so many changes. Unfortunately, the dress change failed. Would you describe how you use them?
Just follow the instruction given on the 1st page about changing outfit, its the same

fappersan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fappersan »

Here is what I'm talking about when I say CS0201 error;

Agility - Analyze - Assigned by - PowerBarManager - Line 353
[Link]

or the stamina trick people said is working
[Link]

this goes for almost anything I try to change.

Raider01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Raider01 »

fappersan wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:16 am

[Link]

[Link]

you need to edit the method not the class

Chonny
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Chonny »

funog1 wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:52 am
Chonny wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:15 am
The only thing I change is the 1 to 0, I do not change any text. (the code I had put in the post was copied from a saved text file to make it easier to find. The codes are different because the one I have saved is before the update)
This is a problem strictly for that code. I got so used to changing digits digits via IL that I didn't bother to check if it was possible with a method change. That's on me. Here's how to do it.
How To
  1. Find the line you want to change, and right click on it.
  2. Click on "Edit IL Instructions..."
  3. Find the ldc.i4.1 in the highlighted lines
  4. Click on it and a drop down box will open up
  5. Search for ldc.i4.0 and click on it
  6. Click OK
That is it.
Picture to go with the list
Just know that editing with the IL Instructions makes it very easy to break the assembly if you don't know what you are doing because it doesn't error check. So make sure you follow exactly.
Thank you! :wub:

Yurippie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Yurippie »

Raider01 wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:45 am
fappersan wrote:

[Link]

[Link]

Thank you! I was getting mad because I couldn't do it till now!

fappersan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fappersan »

Raider01 wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:45 am
fappersan wrote:

[Link]

[Link]

So far I did it by editing the class but this is the new way I assume. Thanks for the reply I will check.

Platikus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Platikus »

any dnspy line that we can modify for access shower rooms and nude pack?

ninefiveo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ninefiveo »

Platikus wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:06 pm
No, you can support the devs and buy some fun stuff though. ;)

x1nam82
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by x1nam82 »

funog1 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:39 am
iAmAce would you like my current assembly? I'm still testing it and it doesn't have everything I want, but It currently has:
  • A built in trainer [Enable/Disable with hotkeys]
    • Lock HP (Bosses can still kill you through 1 hit mechanics)
    • Lock MP
    • Lock Stamina
    • A variable damage multiplier
  • Buying at no cost from vendors (coin/shards)
  • Unlimited Boss Attempts
  • Unlimited Daily Base Mission (Fast Guardian EXP)
  • Fast Daily Base Mission (Only 1 floor before boss)
  • 100% success rate on the Gear Forge
Can you show the specific code edits for handling the last 3 items, namely unlimited and fast daily base mission, and 100% success gear forge success rate?
funog1 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:08 am
So I've figured out the buff system. I looks like it uses both xp and time(nope). The xp required is
(400 + this.MBEGLCLBAKL * 100) * ((GlobalVar.OpenWorld || MissionControl.instance != null) ? 5 : 1) * this.expMut;
where MBEGLCLBAKL is the how many times you have leveled and expMut is a constant 1 for some reason.
So if you were open world killing at level 5 you would need (400 + (5*100)) *5) to get to level 6. But there is also a timer further down the line that won't let you level to fast.
More tomorrow, sleep now.
Edit: There is a timer but it's not tied to the actual level, just how often the buff congratulations pops up. My bad, guess I needed that sleep.
Where does this code found (class/method)? Can anything be done with it, i.e. reducing the xp req for each buff level?

x1nam82
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by x1nam82 »

Platikus wrote:
I do see some codes regarding the cheats and nude packs, but it is inside the steaminit assembly, which I think shouldn't be messed with.

The alternative is editing all the codes that spreads across assemblies for each checks of the cheat codes. It's a chore but doable cos they're in the "unprotected" assemblies, but doesn't necessarily gets you out from hot water cos it seems that the game implicitly uses a separate mesh for the nude models and there's many checks on what models actually loaded against what packs you have purchased.

Acsuka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Acsuka »

Diperph wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:52 am
Acsuka wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:51 pm
Diperph wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:54 pm

well i didn't do those things, the only cheat i use is the stats, the unlimited boss challenge, get all boss drops and the change outfit
I also only use so many changes. Unfortunately, the dress change failed. Would you describe how you use them?
Just follow the instruction given on the 1st page about changing outfit, its the same
Ok thanks.

funog1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by funog1 »

x1nam82 wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:15 pm
Can you show the specific code edits for handling the last 3 items, namely unlimited and fast daily base mission, and 100% success gear forge success rate?

(400 + this.MBEGLCLBAKL * 100) * ((GlobalVar.OpenWorld || MissionControl.instance != null) ? 5 : 1) * this.expMut;

Where does this code found (class/method)? Can anything be done with it, i.e. reducing the xp req for each buff level?
Unlimited Daily Base Mission (Fast Guardian EXP)
see A previous post
But I've been informed that doing so makes creating a new character and running through the quest line impossible to finish when you get to that quest, so note the changes and revert it if you plan on making more characters.

Fast Daily Base Mission (Only 1 floor before boss)
In MissionControl.Awake
Look for the line
this.TotalStep = UnityEngine.Random.Range(5, 10);
and change it to
this.TotalStep = 1;.
Going any lower will force you out with no rewards. Then unless you want to fight a really fast timer you need to change that too.

In MissionControl.ResetMissionTimer
Look for
MissionTimer.MissionCheckPointTime = Mathf.Floor(25f * (float)this.TotalStep - (float)Mathf.Clamp(MissionControl.MissionLevel, 0, 100) * 0.01f - (float)GlobalVar.SelMission * 1f);
and change it to a flat
MissionTimer.MissionCheckPointTime = 180f;.
3 and a half minutes should be enough time to beat 1 floor.

100% success rate on the Gear Forge
In NewUI_Inventory.UpgradeGearCo
Look for if (UnityEngine.Random.Range(0, 100) < this.KAGPEDFLMPJ || GlobalVar.FailStack[this.JGGNFKGGKGC] >= 5). The ALL CAPITALS CHANGE WITH EACH UPDATE, so don't look for them exactly.
Then take that 5 at the end and swap it with a 0

When it comes to a fast buff level, I did come up with a method.
In PowerBarManager.Update
There might be a chance you changed something in here already, it's the same location for unlimited hp/mp/stm. If you did then dnspy probably mangled the code so it might not look exactly the same. Should still be easy to spot.

Code: Select all

if (num > (float)num2 && !this.BBDCPGGOKCC && this.MBEGLCLBAKL < this.MOJIFJOJIGI)
		{
			this.DoUpgrade();
		}
Take the num > (float)num2 and replace it with Mathf.Abs(num) > 70f. This will make it so anything in the open world will instantly give you max buff level. I have mine on a toggle that also disables level up noises, but you get to take the full brunt with just this code.
Fun fact: The this.MOJIFJOJIGI at the end of the statement is the max buff level, if you click on it you can change it if you want to deal with Opcode, but this post is already long.

x1nam82 wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:26 pm
Platikus wrote:
I do see some codes regarding the cheats and nude packs, but it is inside the steaminit assembly, which I think shouldn't be messed with.

The alternative is editing all the codes that spreads across assemblies for each checks of the cheat codes. It's a chore but doable cos they're in the "unprotected" assemblies, but doesn't necessarily gets you out from hot water cos it seems that the game implicitly uses a separate mesh for the nude models and there's many checks on what models actually loaded against what packs you have purchased.
That's not... just no.
1. SteamInit is not an assembly, it's a class inside the Steamworks namespace on the assembly.
2. None of it is "protected" or "unprotected".
3. The only reason people aren't tinkering with SteamInit is because they can't get it to compile. What dnspy disassembles might not be proper c# due to previous compiling optimization. Which makes dnspy say the code is invalid, when it in fact works. I'm not good with explanations, just know that you can still modify the SteamInit from its IL instructions.
4. Of course the game checks to if you have a pack, it's just simple boolean. if has pack then allow nude. All you have to do is find the right thing to change and bam the game thinks you have said pack. This only works because the devs don't have any real checks implemented. The game starts, tells the LoM server, "hey I have this, this and this and you have no say in the matter" and the server says ok. The only thing really protected is in-game currency. From all the store cosmetics(even the stuff behind the road to 1M) all the way up to Maiden+ you can give it to yourself and it's not hard...
Example
This game has been nothing but a patreon money pit for what 2 years now? Then they switch to a cash grab model. And have what to show? A couple hours of gameplay with a story that makes little to no sense and a slew of old hires that hated working for them? I have no qualms about strolling into an castle where the only guard believes you to be the king just because you told him you were.
Last edited by funog1 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yurippie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Yurippie »

That's not... just no.
1. SteamInit is not an assembly, it's a class inside the Steamworks namespace on the assembly.
2. None of it is "protected" or "unprotected".
3. The only reason people aren't tinkering with SteamInit is because they can't get it to compile. What dnspy disassembles might not be proper c# due to previous compiling optimization. Which makes dnspy say the code is invalid, when it in fact works. I'm not good with explanations, just know that you can still modify the SteamInit from its IL instructions.
4. Of course the game checks to if you have a pack, it's just simple boolean. if has pack then allow nude. All you have to do is find the right thing to change and bam the game thinks you have said pack. This only works because the devs don't have any real checks implemented. The game starts, tells the LoM server, "hey I have this, this and this and you have no say in the matter" and the server says ok. The only thing really protected is in-game currency. From all the store cosmetics(even the stuff behind the road to 1M) all the way up to Maiden+ you can give it to yourself and it's not hard...
Example
This game has been nothing but a patreon money pit for what 2 years now? Then they switch to a cash grab model. And have what to show? A couple hours of gameplay with a story that makes little to no sense and a slew of old hires that hated working for them? I have no qualms about strolling into an castle where the only guard believes you to be the king just because you told him you were.
I actually would like to know how to unlock cash stuff If you're willing to share the method.