League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
Alex21xx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Post by Alex21xx »

I broke something. I was trying to create a script with CE to freeze the number of a item when used. Tried it with stm potions. When i clicked all of them in the inventory disappeared. Now I'm not able to buy them anymore. They'll cost gold but will not appear in the inventory. Turned off the script, restarted game, reset the Assembly-CSharp.dll so far, but the problem persists. Only occurs on the maiden I tried the script with. Anyone got an idea how to possibly fix this?

Yurippie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Yurippie »

funog1 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:48 am
iAmAce wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:28 am
Looks like the new update makes it so that you can't change your stats to be op and 1 hit everything. :(
Still works for me, rebuilding my assembly as we speak.
When I try to compile my assembly it gives CS0201 error code. It's the 475th line in PowerBarManager. Any ideas?

fappersan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fappersan »

funog1 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:58 am
That stamina code is...yeesh. Not a jab at you DarKunor, it's just a lot of work when there is a much simpler method.

Lookup PowerBarManager.Update
and then find
GlobalVar.MYSP = Mathf.Clamp(GlobalVar.MYSP, 0f, GlobalVar.MyMaxSP);
and change it to
GlobalVar.MYSP = GlobalVar.MyMaxSP;

The same can be done to HP and MP
When I do this I get CS0201 Error and it doesn't let me save.
iAmAce wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:43 am
DarKunor wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:38 am
do an analyza on your "agility" then click on assign by and then double click powerbarmanager and go to line 352
i will do this, thanks.

edit: that worked perfectly, thank you!
How? I get CS0201 when I try to change the stats, or anything basically.

xathu0904
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xathu0904 »

is there anyway to active cheat code ?

Chonny
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Chonny »

So with new update a lot of the changes can no longer be done TT_TT

Diperph
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Diperph »

Chonny wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:37 am
i tried again all the cheat using dnspy and it works, some of the lines just change a bit, but you can see it just look at the old instructions

Chonny
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Chonny »

Diperph wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:59 pm
Chonny wrote:
i tried again all the cheat using dnspy and it works, some of the lines just change a bit, but you can see it just look at the old instructions
I have tried, when compile I get a list of errors such as "CS1519 invalid token '< in class, struct, or interface member declaration" or "CS0169 The field 'GameFinish is never used" had no problems before the new update but now it hates me lol.

(this happens when change below settings, this worked prior update)
QuestStageManager.instance.AddProgress(QuestTrigger.CMAOPMLOMOM.MissionFinish_num, 1, 0, false);
to
QuestStageManager.instance.AddProgress(QuestTrigger.CMAOPMLOMOM.MissionFinish_num, 0, 0, false);

Diperph
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Diperph »

Chonny wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:23 pm
Diperph wrote:
Chonny wrote:
I have tried, when compile I get a list of errors such as "CS1519 invalid token '< in class, struct, or interface member declaration" or "CS0169 The field 'GameFinish is never used" had no problems before the new update but now it hates me lol.

QuestStageManager.instance.AddProgress(QuestTrigger.CMAOPMLOMOM.MissionFinish_num, 1, 0, false);
to
QuestStageManager.instance.AddProgress(QuestTrigger.CMAOPMLOMOM.MissionFinish_num, 0, 0, false);
well i didn't do those things, the only cheat i use is the stats, the unlimited boss challenge, get all boss drops and the change outfit

DarKunor
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DarKunor »

for infinite stam im using this and it work perfectly on 1.5.5a u have to go in newplayercontrole and add it from line 6655 to 6687

Code: Select all

if (this.SuperSprint && this.isMoving && !this.ST_isTag(this.PFHLGHBKBHI) && CharacterBoneControl.MyForm != 1)
			{
				if (this.fly)
				{
					GlobalVar.MYSP -= 0f;
				}
				else
				{
					GlobalVar.MYSP -= 0f;
				}
			}
			else if (this.PFGMNJPLDMC && this.isMoving && !this.ST_isTag(this.PFHLGHBKBHI) && CharacterBoneControl.MyForm != 1)
			{
				if (this.fly)
				{
					GlobalVar.MYSP -= 0f;
				}
				else
				{
					GlobalVar.MYSP -= 0f;
				}
			}
			else if (this.fly && !this.ST_isTag(this.PFHLGHBKBHI) && CharacterBoneControl.MyForm != 1)
			{
				if (this.isMoving)
				{
					GlobalVar.MYSP -= 0f;
				}
				else
				{
					GlobalVar.MYSP -= 0f;
				}
			}

Acsuka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Acsuka »

Diperph wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:54 pm
Chonny wrote:
Diperph wrote:

to
well i didn't do those things, the only cheat i use is the stats, the unlimited boss challenge, get all boss drops and the change outfit
I also only use so many changes. Unfortunately, the dress change failed. Would you describe how you use them?

funog1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by funog1 »

Chonny wrote:
to
That's because every update the ALL CAPITAL LETTERS CODE changes and you need to match it to whatever it is for this update.
In v.1.5.5a it's
QuestStageManager.instance.AddProgress(QuestTrigger.CHPPKEBJGKK.MissionFinish_num, 1, 0, false);
see the difference?

fappersan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fappersan »

Does anyone have a solution for the CS0201 error? I've been getting it since the latest update. I can't change anything, not even simple stats. I know it's not only me, I saw another post. I've used all the cheats here so far so I know how to compile them, it's the recent patch that changed everything.

funog1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by funog1 »

fappersan wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:14 pm
Does anyone have a solution for the CS0201 error? I've been getting it since the latest update. I can't change anything, not even simple stats. I know it's not only me, I saw another post. I've used all the cheats here so far so I know how to compile them, it's the recent patch that changed everything.
I see that you failed on the infinte sp, explain what you are doing exactly. Right now your question is akin to asking a mechanic to tell you what's wrong with your car, but you didn't bring your car to the shop... Copy the code you want to change, and what exactly you are changing it to.

fappersan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fappersan »

funog1 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:46 pm
fappersan wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:14 pm
I see that you failed on the infinte sp, explain what you are doing exactly. Right now your question is akin to asking a mechanic to tell you what's wrong with your car, but you didn't bring your car to the shop... Copy the code you want to change, and what exactly you are changing it to.
Its not just stamina, anything, any stat. Even the hp/mp/atk stats that we did by analyzing agility and going to powerbarmanager or whatever it was called. It used to work fine before the update now whatever I try to change, anything, it gives me CS0201 error.

Chonny
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Chonny »

funog1 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:29 pm
Chonny wrote:
to
That's because every update the ALL CAPITAL LETTERS CODE changes and you need to match it to whatever it is for this update.
In v.1.5.5a it's
QuestStageManager.instance.AddProgress(QuestTrigger.CHPPKEBJGKK.MissionFinish_num, 1, 0, false);
see the difference?
The only thing I change is the 1 to 0, I do not change any text. (the code I had put in the post was copied from a saved text file to make it easier to find. The codes are different because the one I have saved is before the update)