Helldivers 2 Hack ( DLL Proxy - Proof Of Concept )

Upload *YOUR* gamehacking tools/helpers here
emoisback
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Helldivers 2 Hack ( DLL Proxy - Proof Of Concept )

Post by emoisback »

MinokoTM wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:37 am
MinokoTM wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:36 am
Fresc1 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:34 am
WORKS perfect. ty all guys you're amazing
what windows version do you use ?
i think its a win 11 proplem. for many HD2 cheats
i use win 11..

if you talking about injector that use vuln driver yes, there is many thing should be disable before we can use it, thats how win 11 work..

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:30 pm
Kekner wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:15 pm
AWESOME! Now let's see how long it takes before this gets patched ;) Good thing you presented shit step by step!! Post the source code and also explain any other ideas you have /sarcasm. Devs surely aren't watching this topic! /sarcasm Oh.. and you TOTALLY didn't show us your PROFILE NAME!! :| Why am I pointing all of this out? Because in a few days' time you will go "I don't know how or why I got banned"...

And by the way, you really don't need to "attach as fast as possible" -OR- any other extra tool but CE.. Why? Simple:

1) CE > Settings > General Settings > Automatically attach to process named: helldivers2.exe
2) Tick "Even autoattach when another process has already been selected"

Doing this will make it so CE will always OpenProcess() of the exe specified in that input field.

3) Cheat Engine can SUSPEND the process on its own. The moment the process is open and you see valid memory in Memory Viewer, click Advanced Options at the bottom of the main CE window. You will then see a window called "Code list/Pause" and a PAUSE button at the top-left. Click that and the game will pause. Process name will flash in red at the top of main CE window. Click again to unpause. Repeat this pause/unpause till you get game.dll loaded then do your thing.. and lastly close CE.

BR,
Sun
I don't care? :| I edited the video dude I know what I showed and I specified it was "my shitty tutorial". I understand that I have ban coming regardless of the video. The devs already have a careers tab in game that shows every little detail down to the last bullet you shot.

Also without assuming I am the only person ever to have Kekner as their name :| I doubt they are going to ban every single Kekner on their servers and if you don't understand that even without that tutorial, I and everyone else who ever got the error message "hack detected" is getting banned then your thicker than your own post! :D

I have had plenty of fun from this game and plenty of fun cheating all on its own! Learned more and gained more than I ever would have just playing the game without trying to cheat and when I get banned I will be satisfied with my purchase and will be supporting the game with a second purchase when the time comes.

What ever your point was, whether it was that the dev's are watching or what ever. Did you have to include back handed comments and disrespect? Even if you where trying to help you lost me at the beginning when you where belittling my attempt at helping those who need it on this forum. and regardless we all had fun and will continue to have fun playing this game of cat and mouse with them. Eventually we will stop but probably not anytime soon!!

Thanks for your shitty instructions anyway, its a shame you don't make a tutorial of your own! /sarcasm :roll:

BR,
Kekner :P
Last edited by Kekner on Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

GeforceX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GeforceX »

Thank you to everyone who worked hard on the work.
Can you also add [show all map icon] or [legit] to CT?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Kekner wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:14 am
Thanks for your shitty instructions anyway, its a shame you don't make a tutorial of your own! /sarcasm :roll:
I think you misinterpret fun with gloating/bragging/showing off. Which is a common behavior at your age. This "having fun" of yours gets the current methods patched and KILLS the fun for others T_T. You can have fun in private, without spamming the forum how you've done this and that. In general, generation TikTok seems not to handle well researching the user who they're addressing, they don't check join date, # of posts, other posts the person made. Just bluntly posts and makes assumptions without stopping for a moment to maybe think "hey, maybe this guy knows what they're saying". You haven't discovered America with your oh-so-public-and-known-by-everyone method. As for my "shitty" instructions, be thankful you've learned a thing or two and don't look the gift horse in the mouth. Doing it like I told you to saves you time and not running 2-3 tools to get the same thing done T_T.

On another note, the game runs fine without GameGuard and Themida on Windows OS. Considering I can play the game without the protector and GG, do you think I care for your "method"? Spare me the drama, please.

P.S.: If you are aware the devs know every detail, how come you can't get it in your thick skull that "every Kekner" with fucked up stats will get banned? I'm sure they will just ignore your account ;) /sarcasm

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:26 am
Kekner wrote:
I think you misinterpret fun with gloating/bragging/showing off. Which is a common behavior at your age. This "having fun" of yours gets the current methods patched and KILLS the fun for others T_T. You can have fun in private, without spamming the forum how you've done this and that. In general, generation TikTok seems not to handle well researching the user who they're addressing, they don't check join date, # of posts, other posts the person made. Just bluntly posts and makes assumptions without stopping for a moment to maybe think "hey, maybe this guy knows what they're saying". You haven't discovered America with your oh-so-public-and-known-by-everyone method. As for my "shitty" instructions, be thankful you've learned a thing or two and don't look the gift horse in the mouth. Doing it like I told you to saves you time and not running 2-3 tools to get the same thing done T_T.

On another note, the game runs fine without GameGuard and Themida on Windows OS. Considering I can play the game without the protector and GG, do you think I care for your "method"? Spare me the drama, please.

P.S.: If you are aware the devs know every detail, how come you can't get it in your thick skull that "every Kekner" with fucked up stats will get banned? I'm sure they will just ignore your account ;) /sarcasm
dont care didnt ask, go argue with someone else if your that bored. jfc dude.

OR you could stop being a pretentious cunt and help out the people on this forum that need it like the rest of us have been!

What do i care when you joined or how many posts you made?? If your going to treat others with disrespect because apparently your more knowledgeable, then it seems you have learned more about computers than you have about common decency and respect. You lost my interest when you wrote sarcasm next to everything like a school girl on Facebook, regardless of what ever "help" you where offering.

And your one to talk about assumptions, i dont have tiktok :P
Last edited by Kekner on Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

Kekner wrote:

I don't care? :| I edited the video dude I know what I showed and I specified it was "my shitty tutorial". I understand that I have ban coming regardless of the video. The devs already have a careers tab in game that shows every little detail down to the last bullet you shot.
kekner i know you are mad but think for a second in sound mind, people are working their asses off, for the sake of people to be able to enjoy a product for free, now i know you want to help others and there is a saying "the way to hell is paved with good intention" im not saying you are going to hell of course :), but sometimes wanting to help more than necessary does more damage than help, so next time i suggest using a private communication method instead of of posting publicly a video, and choosing who you share that information with carefully.

Fresc1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fresc1 »

MinokoTM wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:36 am
Fresc1 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:34 am
WORKS perfect. ty all guys you're amazing
what windows version do you use ?
win 11

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

killerkrok555 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:54 am
Kekner wrote:

kekner i know you are mad but think for a second in sound mind, people are working their asses off, for the sake of people to be able to enjoy a product for free, now i know you want to help others and there is a saying "the way to hell is paved with good intention" im not saying you are going to hell of course :), but sometimes wanting to help more than necessary does more damage than help, so next time i suggest using a private communication method instead of of posting publicly a video, and choosing who you share that information with carefully.
I was requested by Emoisback after offering to make this fucking video??? You know? THE guy who shared this method himself and also posted his own tutorial video???

Wtf is going on, is everyone just trying to fucking argue today? Knock it off and actually fucking help instead of trying to act all high and mighty as if your going to stop me from trying to help people by belittling me?? Fuck off i will help who ever i please.
Last edited by Kekner on Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Kekner wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:45 am
and help out
I helped by:

- warning you that you'd get banned if you post a shit ton of details about your account; you don't care
- I provided a simplification to your method, which gets you to use just CE (and no other tools); you don't care

If by "help" you mean spoon-feed you publicly with how I achieve the things I described, then no. I come from a long history of situations with online games (2005-2008) where this same shit has happened. Everyone thinking "fun" is posting everything out in the open for devs to patch. While you think you learn something, come the next game, you'll be in darkness again T_T This "learning" route befits you only when there's something easy to achieve. Had there been integrity checks on executable memory or GameGuard wouldn't even let you alter memory, we'd be talking differently now. This game spiked my interest because it's among the few with zero client-server heartbeat in GameGuard. And with this I've kind of provided all the info the developers need to know to once and for all shut your traps. Have fun now. And when the game will become practically un-hackable, you'll go "don't care, I got my money's worth" T_T Cuz that's how you perceive "fun".

P.S.: Stop using the word "help". Everyone here knows that they have to inject the hacks before GameGuard runs T_T. How do you control the on/off effects after that? You don't. Cuz that's how good your 'method' is.

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:01 am
Kekner wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:45 am
and help out
I helped by:

- warning you that you'd get banned if you post a shit ton of details about your account; you don't care
- I provided a simplification to your method, which gets you to use just CE (and no other tools); you don't care

If by "help" you mean spoon-feed you publicly with how I achieve the things I described, then no. I come from a long history of situations with online games (2005-2008) where this same shit has happened. Everyone thinking "fun" is posting everything out in the open for devs to patch. While you think you learn something, come the next game, you'll be in darkness again T_T This "learning" route befits you only when there's something easy to achieve. Had there been integrity checks on executable memory or GameGuard wouldn't even let you alter memory, we'd be talking differently now. This game spiked my interest because it's among the few with zero client-server heartbeat in GameGuard. And with this I've kind of provided all the info the developers need to know to once and for all shut your traps. Have fun now. And when the game will become practically un-hackable, you'll go "don't care, I got my money's worth" T_T Cuz that's how you perceive "fun".
And you needed to include your help along side some disrespectful comments belittling others why? If the cost of receiving your help is to receive back handed comments then I would rather figure it out on my own. Please kindly just fuck off?
Last edited by Kekner on Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

Kekner wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:58 am
I was requested by Emoisback after offering to make this fucking video??? You know? THE guy who shared this method himself and also posted his own tutorial video???

Wtf is going on, is everyone just trying to fucking argue today? Knock it off and actually fucking help instead of trying to act all high and mighty as if your going to stop me from trying to help people by belittling me?? Fuck off i will help who ever i please.
now that is a detail i did not know, and i am sorry if i offended you i meant none of that. but my point still stands there are other ways to help, other than posting a full step by step tut in a public forum where the devs are watching, i like many others do not gloss over private massages and happy to answer anything they need. that i could of course answer :) as i am not perfect nor all knowing. but if a creator of a method needs help and he wanted you to do something im in no place to judge nor did i judge you before. i hope all of us can keep being civil.

emoisback
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by emoisback »

enough guys,

its me want to help others in the first place, i share this trick, because i know there is still many method we can use..
and maybe ill just release my code as a library, so people will need effort to make it work to a specific games..

Leviathanos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Leviathanos »

So I’m confused, does it work currently, or is it detected? Seems like a mix of the two in the posts.

It also seems like emoisback’s github is no longer available.

sinner2469
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sinner2469 »

also got it to work any update on ct table with every thing that the dll had with cheats like show all map and all extra gear and such

buttfucker2000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by buttfucker2000 »

sinner2469 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:30 am
also got it to work any update on ct table with every thing that the dll had with cheats like show all map and all extra gear and such
Does anyone have a cheat table for this with the "Unlock all Armor"
My favorite armor is the trench field medic -- and I'm disappointed I wasn't able to get it in time before I realized how much I love the game.

I'd also appreciate it if someone can be so kind as to add a "Unlock All Map" option, but not necessary. I just want to play with the best light armor in the game!