Helldivers 2 Hack ( DLL Proxy - Proof Of Concept )

Upload *YOUR* gamehacking tools/helpers here
TNH
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Helldivers 2 Hack ( DLL Proxy - Proof Of Concept )

Post by TNH »

Anyway to take the DLL file and convert the features into a Table? The legit versions of this dll and the show map icons are great and would love to keep using them.

Dromaderus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dromaderus »

Kekner wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:59 pm
superadvan wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:30 pm
Kekner wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:08 pm

Could you give me a little more information to go on? I'm not sure how to help with the information you have given. :D
  • Suspend HD2 Process where it states to do so in the video
  • Attach CE to the HD2 Process
  • Load the Table into Cheat Engine
  • Attempt to enable any of the cheats, they do no enable.
Errors when enabling inf health: "This script uses nearby allocation but it is impossible to allocate nearby A0000

Also, the cheat table you linked is different from the one in your video as there isn't a "Show all map icons"
The show all maps cheat is broken in the table so I deleted it since its of no use anymore.

Your not supposed to attach CE after you suspend the application, you must attach CE to helldivers and then wait for the address 180000000 to change (it will flash red once it has changed). Then suspend as soon as you see the address 180000000 flash red. Only then will you be able to tick and use the cheats in the menu.

You also don't have to use the Cheat Table I linked, you can use any cheat table you want! Hope this helped :D
Hello,

Tried this a few times with no success...

I have only one monitor, System Informer open, CT7.5 open on memory view 180000000 and the CT Process window (with helldivers searched).
I start the game and click Attach debugger to process button, I get a popup that ask me I really want to do this and I hit yes only to get a fail message after.

UPDATE - I also get a long message about the debugger taking to long to attach and then it fails.

UPDATE 2 - Added helldivers2.exe to auto attach in CT (doesn't seem to do anything), Same setup as above but instead of clicking the button I double click the process name and everything seems to work, I enable cheat, close CT and resume process and after I close System Informer I get a hack attempt detected (using the Tenser Helldivers2.CT from viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27812&start=1545)

Is there something I am missing?
Ty in advance.

Heruactic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Heruactic »

Dromaderus wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:14 pm
Kekner wrote:
superadvan wrote:

Errors when enabling inf health: "This script uses nearby allocation but it is impossible to allocate nearby A0000

Also, the cheat table you linked is different from the one in your video as there isn't a "Show all map icons"
The show all maps cheat is broken in the table so I deleted it since its of no use anymore.

Your not supposed to attach CE after you suspend the application, you must attach CE to helldivers and then wait for the address 180000000 to change (it will flash red once it has changed). Then suspend as soon as you see the address 180000000 flash red. Only then will you be able to tick and use the cheats in the menu.

You also don't have to use the Cheat Table I linked, you can use any cheat table you want! Hope this helped :D
Hello,

I have only one monitor, System Informer open, CT7.5 open on memory view 180000000 and the CT Process window (with helldivers searched).
I start the game and click Attach debugger to process button, I get a popup that ask me I really want to do this and I hit yes only to get a fail message after.

UPDATE - I also get a long message about the debugger taking to long to attach and then it fails.

UPDATE 2 - Added helldivers2.exe to auto attach in CT (doesn't seem to do anything), Same setup as above but instead of clicking the button I double click the process name and everything seems to work, I enable cheat, close CT and resume process and after I close System Informer I get a hack attempt detected (using the Tenser Helldivers2.CT from viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27812&start=1545)

Ty in advance.
you want to follow the video steps precisely to make it work. Make sure to read all the subtitles.

Set your game to launch in windowed mode if you only got 1 screen.

Step one open Cheat engine 7.5 and System Informer
open Memory browser on Cheat Engine.
Write down that long number 180000000 and copy it to clip board for easy paste (there are 7 zeroes)
pop open Find process and in both CE and SI type in Helldiver. (Note, in CE when you START helldiver game, you need to click on Applications tab and then back to processes so it refreshes and shows the game exe file)

START helldiver2
Asap attach the process to Cheat engine (if it does not populate in process tab, click on application box and back to process tab)
Right click on the Memory Browser and select (go to address) Paste in the number 180000000. You should now see that address as the first one on the list of addressed in memory viewer.
Now, System Informer. Right click on Helldivers process only. (Do not select all 4 processed that are associated with it.)
Hover your mouse cursor over the "suspend" button But do not click it yet.
AS SOON As you see that Address Value 180000000 change from "00 00 00 00" to Anything else. just leftclick on Suspend button imediately.
You do not need to see the Game "black screen" yet. Once the number change, Suspend that sucker.

Take the Cheat engine table you downloaded from our Wonderfull Lord and master the cheat maker. And drag it into Cheat Engine window. (Lower part)
Click on All the cheats you want.
Wait a few seconds. completely close Cheat engine.
Wait 5-10 seconds. Then Right Click Helldivers in System informer and "Resume"

Afterwards just close system informer.

I have a good PC and good SSD. So i have to time it pretty fast. If i can do it, so can you. I reccomend being at least on Windows 10.

I have done this 4 times last night. Once you practice it once or twice, you can make it happen.

Go forth and dont be a dick to others. Cheat if you are playing Solo or with a friend you trust.

Dromaderus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dromaderus »

Heruactic wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:46 pm
Dromaderus wrote:
Kekner wrote:

Hello,

Ty in advance.
you want to follow the video steps precisely to make it work. Make sure to read all the subtitles.

Set your game to launch in windowed mode if you only got 1 screen.

Step one open Cheat engine 7.5 and System Informer
open Memory browser on Cheat Engine.
Write down that long number 180000000 and copy it to clip board for easy paste (there are 7 zeroes)
pop open Find process and in both CE and SI type in Helldiver. (Note, in CE when you START helldiver game, you need to click on Applications tab and then back to processes so it refreshes and shows the game exe file)

START helldiver2
Asap attach the process to Cheat engine (if it does not populate in process tab, click on application box and back to process tab)
Right click on the Memory Browser and select (go to address) Paste in the number 180000000. You should now see that address as the first one on the list of addressed in memory viewer.
Now, System Informer. Right click on Helldivers process only. (Do not select all 4 processed that are associated with it.)
Hover your mouse cursor over the "suspend" button But do not click it yet.
AS SOON As you see that Address Value 180000000 change from "00 00 00 00" to Anything else. just left click on Suspend button immediately.
You do not need to see the Game "black screen" yet. Once the number change, Suspend that sucker.

Take the Cheat engine table you downloaded from our Wonderful Lord and master the cheat maker. And drag it into Cheat Engine window. (Lower part)
Click on All the cheats you want.
Wait a few seconds. completely close Cheat engine.
Wait 5-10 seconds. Then Right Click Helldivers in System informer and "Resume"

Afterwards just close system informer.

I have a good PC and good SSD. So i have to time it pretty fast. If i can do it, so can you. I recommend being at least on Windows 10.

I have done this 4 times last night. Once you practice it once or twice, you can make it happen.

Go forth and dont be a dick to others. Cheat if you are playing Solo or with a friend you trust.
Thank you very much for the info.

I have an ok pc with an SSD, the game loads a bit to fast, if I blink I am already looking at the intro. :))

Managed to follow your instructions with the same result as the above mentioned "UPDATE 2", will try again tomorrow after some sleep.

JellyAOI
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JellyAOI »

Is Show All Map Icons available in Cheat Engine?

Heruactic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Heruactic »

Dromaderus wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:53 am
Heruactic wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:46 pm
Dromaderus wrote:
Thank you very much for the info.

I have an ok pc with an SSD, the game loads a bit to fast, if I blink I am already looking at the intro. :))

Managed to follow your instructions with the same result as the above mentioned "UPDATE 2", will try again tomorrow after some sleep.
Whole process should take 10-15 seconds top from the moment you launch helldivers. It does take a few tries.

ÆSeb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ÆSeb »

I have a problem, after pausing helldivers 2 and putting the CT on, when I want to activate the hacks they stay loading, any solution?

BoBFalcon07
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BoBFalcon07 »

Man this was awesome when all we had to do was add a DLL named version and BAM it worked, fuck I want cheats to be FUN! Fuck arrowhead and SONY,. let us play games and have fun.

superadvan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by superadvan »

Kekner wrote:
superadvan wrote:
Kekner wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:08 pm

Could you give me a little more information to go on? I'm not sure how to help with the information you have given. :D

I wrote the incorrect order in my post. It is attached then suspended as it shows in the video.

Soldier3412
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Soldier3412 »

i checked all cheat table, there is one with the map icons?

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

superadvan wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:50 pm
Kekner wrote:
superadvan wrote:

I wrote the incorrect order in my post. It is attached then suspended as it shows in the video.
The table I attached to the post with my tutorial may no longer work as of when that post was made. It is possible that the cheat table is the issue and you are doing nothing wrong. Try a different table and see if you get better results? However just for peace of mind could you just double, triple, quadruple check that you are following the steps correctly and / or post a video of your attempt so it is easier to point out any mistakes made.

This is the table I have currently but there was a patch this morning so its possible some of the cheats in this table do not work either. I have not been home to play / check that the table still works.
HD2 with H hotkey.CT
(64.39 KiB) Downloaded 471 times
I set all scripts to enable when hotkey "H" is pressed for convenience. The only two things that will not enable with "H" are the 50 samples script and 500 samples script.

Hope this helped! :D

Goth667
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Goth667 »

zoomas wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:09 pm
Anyone have a script CE for ALL icon on the map ?
Sure, although disable isnt tested. Worked yesterday.
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(aob_CheckIsBlipSeen,game.dll,41 0F B6 44 97 23)
aobscanmodule(aob_CheckIfAlienHivesAreObstructed,game.dll,41 80 BE 3C BA 07 00 00)
aobscanmodule(aob_CheckIfMinorInterestBlipIsDiscovered,game.dll,0F 85 ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 8B 44 24 ?? 80 78 29 00)
aobscanmodule(aob_GetMinorInterestBlipIcon,game.dll,0F 84 ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 8B 4C 24 ?? F3 41 0F 10 4F)
aobscanmodule(aob_CheckMissionBlip,game.dll,0F 85 59 02 00 00 49 8D)
registersymbol(aob_CheckIsBlipSeen)
registersymbol(aob_CheckIfMinorInterestBlipIsDiscovered)
registersymbol(aob_GetMinorInterestBlipIcon)
registersymbol(aob_CheckIfAlienHivesAreObstructed)
registersymbol(aob_CheckMissionBlip)

aob_CheckIsBlipSeen:
  db B8 01 00 00 00 90

aob_CheckIfAlienHivesAreObstructed:
  db F8
  nop 7

aob_CheckIfMinorInterestBlipIsDiscovered:
  db 90 E9

aob_GetMinorInterestBlipIcon:
  db EB 04

aob_CheckMissionBlip:
  db 90 E9

[DISABLE]
aob_CheckIsBlipSeen:
  db 41 0F B6 44 97 23

aob_CheckIfAlienHivesAreObstructed:
  db 41 80 BE 3C BA 07 00 00

aob_CheckIfMinorInterestBlipIsDiscovered:
  db 0F 85

aob_GetMinorInterestBlipIcon:
  db 0F 84

aob_CheckMissionBlip:
  db 0F 85

unregistersymbol(aob_CheckIsBlipSeen)
unregistersymbol(aob_CheckIfAlienHivesAreObstructed)
unregistersymbol(aob_CheckIfMinorInterestBlipIsDiscovered)
unregistersymbol(aob_GetMinorInterestBlipIcon)
unregistersymbol(aob_CheckMissionBlip)

ViruszZ
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ViruszZ »

Anyone have a script CE for legit Ammo and Stims?

XathMan83
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by XathMan83 »

BoBFalcon07 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:06 am
Man this was awesome when all we had to do was add a DLL named version and BAM it worked, fuck I want cheats to be FUN! Fuck arrowhead and SONY,. let us play games and have fun.
It still works for me ;)

neon2115
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by neon2115 »

XathMan83 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:45 am
BoBFalcon07 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:06 am
It still works for me ;)
How?