Helldivers 2 Hack ( DLL Proxy - Proof Of Concept )

Upload *YOUR* gamehacking tools/helpers here
TNH
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Helldivers 2 Hack ( DLL Proxy - Proof Of Concept )

Post by TNH »

Can we get the table with the legit versions and the armor unlock?

dogcatfung
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dogcatfung »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:30 pm
Kekner wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:15 pm
AWESOME! Now let's see how long it takes before this gets patched ;) Good thing you presented shit step by step!! Post the source code and also explain any other ideas you have /sarcasm. Devs surely aren't watching this topic! /sarcasm Oh.. and you TOTALLY didn't show us your PROFILE NAME!! :| Why am I pointing all of this out? Because in a few days' time you will go "I don't know how or why I got banned"...

And by the way, you really don't need to "attach as fast as possible" -OR- any other extra tool but CE.. Why? Simple:

1) CE > Settings > General Settings > Automatically attach to process named: helldivers2.exe
2) Tick "Even autoattach when another process has already been selected"

Doing this will make it so CE will always OpenProcess() of the exe specified in that input field.

3) Cheat Engine can SUSPEND the process on its own. The moment the process is open and you see valid memory in Memory Viewer, click Advanced Options at the bottom of the main CE window. You will then see a window called "Code list/Pause" and a PAUSE button at the top-left. Click that and the game will pause. Process name will flash in red at the top of main CE window. Click again to unpause. Repeat this pause/unpause till you get game.dll loaded then do your thing.. and lastly close CE.

BR,
Sun
damn thats so handy, i know about the autoattach, but not the suspend THANKS!, love your work in DRG :D

Heruactic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Heruactic »

Kekner wrote:
MY FELLOW DIVERS! Finally a day and half of trying to fix my CE and I got it working!! Figured out how to use the method with some help from Emoisback and alas here is my shitty tutorial! :D

These are the applications i used :
[Link]
[Link]

The cheat table i used in the video courtesy of Emoisback :D HELLDIVERS2.CT

And here is the tutorial :

Credit obviously goes to the talented Emoisback, you can find him over on his board here : viewtopic.php?f=23&t=28060
Enjoy... :D
Most options work great.

Nevermind, all options work, just gotta time that "suspend process" action fast enough.

I appreciate your contribution. Sicnerely.

Goth667
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Goth667 »

MinokoTM wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:22 am
emoisback wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:07 am
you need to suspend it while game.dll is loaded a small gap

In the video you can see, that it only shows the game.dll after the memory cant be read.
It is usually right when the Screen turns black. It is easier if you have 2 Screens since you only need to click when one goes black.

MinokoTM
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MinokoTM »

Goth667 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:51 am
MinokoTM wrote:
emoisback wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:07 am
you need to suspend it while game.dll is loaded a small gap

In the video you can see, that it only shows the game.dll after the memory cant be read.
It is usually right when the Screen turns black. It is easier if you have 2 Screens since you only need to click when one goes black.
At least for me, the memory can't be read until the screen turns black. :x

Goth667
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Goth667 »

MinokoTM wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:17 pm
Goth667 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:51 am
MinokoTM wrote:

At least for me, the memory can't be read until the screen turns black. :x
You need to suspend it when it turns black, as fast as possible.
If you only have 1 Screen try to set the game to windowed mode, then if you try to activate the cheat click suspend as soon as the helldiver window comes up.
If the Game is in Window mode you can make it Fullscreen by pressing ALT+Enter.

franck65963
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by franck65963 »

Anyone have some issue with inf stamina ?

slashdogz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by slashdogz »

Where is the actual, last, updated table we got?

VladossX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VladossX »

Hack attempt momentally

superadvan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by superadvan »

Kekner wrote:
MY FELLOW DIVERS! Finally a day and half of trying to fix my CE and I got it working!! Figured out how to use the method with some help from Emoisback and alas here is my shitty tutorial! :D

[Link]
[Link]

Credit obviously goes to the talented Emoisback, you can find him over on his board here : viewtopic.php?f=23&t=28060
Whenever I attempt to enable one of the options in the table it doesn't do anything or I ger an error

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

superadvan wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:28 pm
Kekner wrote:

[Link]
[Link]

Whenever I attempt to enable one of the options in the table it doesn't do anything or I ger an error
Could you give me a little more information to go on? I'm not sure how to help with the information you have given. :D

zoomas
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zoomas »

Anyone have a script CE for ALL icon on the map ?

superadvan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by superadvan »

Kekner wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:08 pm
superadvan wrote:
Kekner wrote:

[Link]
[Link]

Could you give me a little more information to go on? I'm not sure how to help with the information you have given. :D
  • Suspend HD2 Process where it states to do so in the video
  • Attach CE to the HD2 Process
  • Load the Table into Cheat Engine
  • Attempt to enable any of the cheats, they do no enable.
Errors when enabling inf health: "This script uses nearby allocation but it is impossible to allocate nearby A0000

Also, the cheat table you linked is different from the one in your video as there isn't a "Show all map icons"

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

superadvan wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:30 pm
Kekner wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:08 pm
superadvan wrote:

• Suspend HD2 Process where it states to do so in the video
  • Attach CE to the HD2 Process
  • Load the Table into Cheat Engine
  • Attempt to enable any of the cheats, they do no enable.
Errors when enabling inf health: "This script uses nearby allocation but it is impossible to allocate nearby A0000

Also, the cheat table you linked is different from the one in your video as there isn't a "Show all map icons"
The show all maps cheat is broken in the table so I deleted it since its of no use anymore.

Your not supposed to attach CE after you suspend the application, you must attach CE to helldivers and then wait for the address 180000000 to change (it will flash red once it has changed). Then suspend as soon as you see the address 180000000 flash red. Only then will you be able to tick and use the cheats in the menu.

You also don't have to use the Cheat Table I linked, you can use any cheat table you want! Hope this helped :D

Z0tteke
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Z0tteke »

Great! It works again with this method :)
Had 2 cheat tables. The one from Kekner and a version 17 one. That last one wouldn't work. Maybe it needs just a different method? Or maybe its just outdated.
With the one from Kekner i noticed some options sometimes don't work altough i did enable them. First try i enabled inf stratagems but didn't had them . Second time it was the same issue but with no reload option enabled. Both times all the other options i enabled did work.
Am i the only one who has this?

Also, thnx for the great work on the cheat tables, info in this thread and the people who made video tutorials for this! Cheers! :)