Helldivers 2 Hack ( DLL Proxy - Proof Of Concept )

Upload *YOUR* gamehacking tools/helpers here
zoomas
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Helldivers 2 Hack ( DLL Proxy - Proof Of Concept )

Post by zoomas »

I just got a new bug for myself :D [Link]
Last edited by zoomas on Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

slimxx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by slimxx »

+1 - same problem.
I've tried compiling custome dll (code modification), and i've tried launcher to hash orginal dll.
Kicked out by anti-cheat after few sec on board of the ship.

KR
S.

Soldier3412
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Soldier3412 »

Guys u just have to compile every time u close the game and before u compile it, u have to delete all the old file you put in.
For the bug at the end of the mission, no exp no medals, its a hell divers 2 problem now, not hacks' fault.

saosn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by saosn »

Soldier3412 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:39 pm
Guys u just have to compile every time u close the game and before u compile it, u have to delete all the old file you put in.
For the bug at the end of the mission, no exp no medals, its a hell divers 2 problem now, not hacks' fault.

"u have to delete all the old file you put in" what do you mean by that?..

i deleted the old version.dll inside my helldivers 2 bin folder.
i re download the latest zip on github, and recompile the version sln in VS.
i then use that created version.dll back into my helldivers 2 bin folder

and now the game no longer logs me in it gets me as far as the intro movie and then says "unkown error "

Wolfee82
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wolfee82 »

saosn wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:34 pm
Soldier3412 wrote:

and now the game no longer logs me in it gets me as far as the intro movie and then says "unkown error "
This is not an issue with the dll hack, the actual servers are down for a lot of people. Its blowing up all over their Discord with people saying they are getting unknown error or failed to connect to server

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

jasonthe13 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:24 am
i wonder why the one by cfemen isnt being detected
Cause is paid, if people stopped sharing methods and libraries for this cheat, would be undetected as well.

My own custom version of this dll has been undetected this whole time.

The more you guys share about your workarounds, the more the developers will make it hard to be undetected, so you guys doing a good job at that (sarcasm).
Last edited by Deepthroat on Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

killjoy117
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by killjoy117 »

saosn wrote:
Soldier3412 wrote:

I think they are having server issues with the mech release, theres several articles that have suggested the possibility the error is simply with Arrowhead's servers since its affecting a lot of people. I've done the same stuff with recompiling and relaunching. For a while I was mid way through a mission before it crashed now its giving the unknown error. Very likely its just the mech update, but I could be wrong.

saosn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by saosn »

Wolfee82 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:37 pm
saosn wrote:
Soldier3412 wrote:

This is not an issue with the dll hack, the actual servers are down for a lot of people. Its blowing up all over their Discord with people saying they are getting unknown error or failed to connect to server
ok thanks. i was worried the hack was over with

Soldier3412
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Soldier3412 »

The hack is not detected, just Helldivers problem with servers

alexwithtoast
Cheater
Cheater

Post by alexwithtoast »

Man I just wanted to grind out medals on the weekend.

XathMan83
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by XathMan83 »

Deepthroat wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:39 pm
jasonthe13 wrote:
Cause is paid, if people stopped sharing methods and libraries for this cheat, would be undetected as well.

The more you guys share about your workarounds, the more the developers will make it hard to be undetected, so you guys doing a good job at that (sarcasm).
I love this response! The GitHub issues are the same. A bunch of noobs who don’t know how to google spoiling it for everybody. It’s cool with me. I’ve been undetected this whole time too. I have never used Visual Studio before yesterday, but the process is so easy that I’m shocked people can’t pick it up. I’m not even a tech guy, I’m a 40 year old psychologist. I am loving these comments while all my hacks are undetected. :lol: :lol: :D

rikoun
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rikoun »

XathMan83 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:43 pm
Deepthroat wrote:
jasonthe13 wrote:

I love this response! The GitHub issues are the same. A bunch of noobs who don’t know how to google spoiling it for everybody. It’s cool with me. I’ve been undetected this whole time too. I have never used Visual Studio before yesterday, but the process is so easy that I’m shocked people can’t pick it up. I’m not even a tech guy, I’m a 40 year old psychologist. I am loving these comments while all my hacks are undetected. :lol: :lol: :D
XathMan83 I am also verry new to all of this and by that I mean I know nothing I have never even attempted to try anything like this before and frankly I haven't gotten things to work quite right so I figure if you can do it so can I. Would you maybe be willing to show me around and maybe help me get started. Just a though, you don't have to help just figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

Santitizes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Santitizes »

gameguard is detecting 5 min after i execute on the ship, i use self compile method.

ds105
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ds105 »

rikoun wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:57 am
XathMan83 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:43 pm
Deepthroat wrote:

XathMan83 I am also verry new to all of this and by that I mean I know nothing I have never even attempted to try anything like this before and frankly I haven't gotten things to work quite right so I figure if you can do it so can I. Would you maybe be willing to show me around and maybe help me get started. Just a though, you don't have to help just figured it couldn't hurt to ask.
There are several video tutorials, but here's a written one:

1. Download visual studio
2. Download the latest release from github
3. Extract the zip file from github somewhere
4. Go into the extracted file and click version.sln
5. Go to where it says "Debug" at the top of the screen and switch it to "Release."
6. Right click the thing that says "version" in the solution explorer on the right-hand side (if the solution explorer isn't there, press Ctrl+Alt+L) and then click "build."
7. Go back to the extracted folder and copy the version.dll file from (extracted folder)\x64\Release.
8. Paste it into steam\steamapps\common\Helldivers 2\bin

You have to do this every time.

emoisback
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by emoisback »

self compile need :

edit some code add or remove console print or whatever but dont break / touch the code.
then build on release x64
then keep for your self, if that still detected, that mean you need to clean up you game folder.

You need to do it once

if you didnt share what you have to your friend like me i use my self modified and compile still work until now.