Upload *YOUR* gamehacking tools/helpers here
Ash06
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Last Epoch Save Editor

Post by Ash06 »

sumoman wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:28 am
There will be no updates for editor any more and we should switch to mods?

Also anybody has a solution that bank icon/selection is not visible in editor?
Move to mods ^^
At this time, you can Make item with 6 affix and seal
drop item with up to 6 affix
Lot of options ^^
Zadkielsan wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:37 pm
yeah not cheat table give the possibility to add specific crafting materials
- Get all Runes x 99
- Get all Glyphs x 99
- Get all Shards x 10

Or you can use ForceDrop (Ex with Rune of Shaping)

bruh123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bruh123 »

When I press save item after adding an item it just resets back to the initial item. So for example when I add item for weapon the base is an axe so I change it to unique and make it eye of reen, then press save item. After that if i try to go and save the char, it becomes the base axe again.

bruh123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bruh123 »

Can't I get banned for mods though?

litrpg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by litrpg »

Has anyone managed to make an offline cosmetics mod yet?

isamudysan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by isamudysan »

bruh123 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:34 pm
Can't I get banned for mods though?
if you're worried about this, why cheat? just play solo or don't cheat at all. the question is, why does everyone ask this dumb question every time they wanna cheat/use cheats?

haydo224
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by haydo224 »

Is there a way to copy all the legacy Stash tabs to Cycle in Offline mode or no ?

Ash06
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash06 »

haydo224 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:45 pm
Is there a way to copy all the legacy Stash tabs to Cycle in Offline mode or no ?
In you save Folder :
Normal Stash = STASH_0_TAB_X
Legacy Stash = STASH_CYCLE_2_0_TAB_X

Ex : Adding Normal Stash in Legacy Bank
- I have only one category in cycle so only "STASH_CYCLE_2_0_TAB_0" in save file
- Go in game make a new category and a new stash in it (with a Legacy character), this will create a new file (for me "STASH_CYCLE_2_0_TAB_1" )
- Open the new file (STASH_CYCLE_2_0_TAB_1) with text editor (see TabId and CategoryId) then rename or delete this file

Code: Select all

EPOCH{"tabId":1,"categoryId":1
- Duplicate your Normal stash (i will duplicate "STASH_0_TAB_6"), name it "STASH_CYCLE_2_0_TAB_1"
- Open the new file (STASH_CYCLE_2_0_TAB_1) with text editor, set tab_id and categoryId
- Save
- Play and Enjoy ^^

Rukongai
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rukongai »

Hey Ash, this isn't directly related to your project, but i'm working on a thing of my own and am running into a roadblock

I have an array of bytes representing items. I'm able to extract the BaseTypeID, SubType ID, Forging Potential, and affixes from it.

What I cant seem to figure out is rarity, affix count (I've found a few bytes that seem to work fine until the item is unique), and implicit/affix rolls

Do you have any insight on the structure of these item objects or where I might look to find out? I've been pouring over dnSpy and trying to figure out unity explorer, but I'm at a loss. Ive checked each byte for various sizes of signed and unsigned ints and floats but nothing matches the values i'm expecting. I have a feeling that the game maps the rolled values/tiers in a way i'm not able to see

here is a link to a spreadsheet I have with a few item examples i'm working on since it seems i can't add bbcode tables here -> [Link]

xpym
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xpym »

Bug report: after I updated the mod from version 3.0.1 to 3.0.7 Skill Echo entirely stopped working, rolling back fixed.
ETA: looks like the problem got introduced between 3.0.6 and 3.0.7
Last edited by xpym on Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Architect
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Architect »

Rukongai wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:03 am
Hey Ash, this isn't directly related to your project, but i'm working on a thing of my own and am running into a roadblock

I have an array of bytes representing items. I'm able to extract the BaseTypeID, SubType ID, Forging Potential, and affixes from it.

What I cant seem to figure out is rarity, affix count (I've found a few bytes that seem to work fine until the item is unique), and implicit/affix rolls

Do you have any insight on the structure of these item objects or where I might look to find out? I've been pouring over dnSpy and trying to figure out unity explorer, but I'm at a loss. Ive checked each byte for various sizes of signed and unsigned ints and floats but nothing matches the values i'm expecting. I have a feeling that the game maps the rolled values/tiers in a way i'm not able to see

here is a link to a spreadsheet I have with a few item examples i'm working on since it seems i can't add bbcode tables here -> [Link]
You are correct. The game does not store the actual data of the affixes in the item itself. Rather, it stores the number of rolls of that affix in an array, and then maps this number with the actual values of the affix stored somewhere else.

For example, to max out an item's affix, I do the following:

foreach (ItemAffix o_ItemAffix in o_ItemDataUnpacked.affixes)
{
    o_ItemAffix.affixTier = (byte)(6);
    o_ItemAffix.affixRoll = byte.MaxValue;
}
When the game loads, it just looks at the tier setting and the number of rolls of that affix that it needs to add to the item. It then uses the tier values and then rolls that X number of times. Here, because I rolled it 255 times (byte.MaxValue), it will max out the item's value for that affix.

The actual values of affixes are stored in another class named AffixList. It can either be a SingleAffix (modifying a single property) or MultiAffix (modifying multiple properties, e.g. Swarmblade Form + Increased Damage in your Meruna example in the Google Sheet). There should be properties there named minRoll and maxRoll for every tier. See code below:

foreach (AffixList.Tier e_AffixTier in e_SingleAffix.tiers)
{
    e_AffixTier.minRoll = e_AffixTier.maxRoll * 5.0f;
    e_AffixTier.maxRoll = e_AffixTier.maxRoll * 5.0f;
}
This is my code for making every minRoll be equal to maxRoll (removing the randomness) then multiplying them by 5.0f so that they have obscene amounts (more than is legal by affix definitions).

Lee2085
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lee2085 »

Hello, been following your work for a while now, thanks for bringing such a NB tool to the game.
But I'm in the process of doing some localization and translation work on your mod work, and I've encountered some problems, all the characters on the UI are localized, but the affixes, equipment types and names, and BUFF names are never able to find the location, I've used dnSpy to check it's a reference to some places, and I've never been able to find the correct location, I'm a newbie hobbyist, so please tell me how can I localize it! these resources! Thanks!

kyiori
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kyiori »

How to use the mod to modify the exact afflix and tier instead of save editor

Ash06
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash06 »

kyiori wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:42 am
How to use the mod to modify the exact afflix and tier instead of save editor
ForceDrop is what you need, Drop a new item with values you want

Ash06
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash06 »

Rukongai wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:03 am
Use game for this, you don't need to know structure.

Not home, but work like this
ItemData item = player.generateitem().data
Item.rarity = 5

haydo224
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by haydo224 »

I seen a picture somewhere that it shows a Tab for Faction. Did that get removed or will you be adding it ?