Re: Last Epoch Save Editor

Post by Zack2110 »

i play offline mode but i when i hit F1 nothing shows up

Gwenogjones
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gwenogjones »

Same, followed all instructions and in-game, nothing happens when I hit F1. Tried multiple times. I also just tried the save editor to at least get something going, but when I click on "character" I get an error saying "unhandled exception has occurred in your application". "The file... xyz... already exists". No idea what that means.

I used Melonloader months ago and it worked. Came back to LE, tried to re-install everything and now nothing comes up in game. Between save editor and melon loader mods, I'd rather get melon loader mods to work. Just tried to get it to work for a couple hours though, no luck. Is it because it's a new game version that just came out? How will this get updated for launch? And yes, I only play offline.

Ash06
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash06 »

Zack2110 wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:51 am
Gwenogjones wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:35 am
Same, followed all instructions and in-game, nothing happens when I hit F1.
I update my game to latest version (0.9.2.17) and tried with latest mod build.
As you can see, i have a menu in top of my screen in character selection and no errors in console, so all is working fine

Make a clean install :
- Use Melonloader installer to uninstall Melonloader from your game
- Clean all mods files : Remove all (files and folders) in "YourGame\Mods" and "YourGame\UserLibs"
- Install Melonloader 0.5.7 (see "How to Install MelonLoader 0.5.7" spoiler)
- Launch your game, see console for game version and red lines
- If you got some red lines, upload your MelonLoader log (LastEpochPath/MelonLoader/Logs/)
- If you see LastEpoch 0.9.2+ in console : download latest mod build
Ash06 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:17 pm
Latest mod build in this post for version 0.9.2+
- If you see LastEpoch 0.9.1 and older in console : download 2.5.1 mod from main post
- Extract mod archive in "YourGame\" folder
- Launch you game, see console for red lines
- If you got some red lines, upload your MelonLoader log (LastEpochPath/MelonLoader/Logs/)
- If all is working, in your character selection you should have a menu like in my screenshot, and you can hit F1 in game

How to Install MelonLoader 0.5.7 :
Ash06 wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:39 pm
Spoiler
- Install Melon Loader 5.7 [Link]
Make sure to unckeck "Latest" and select 0.5.7
- Launch your game once (MelonLoader need this to generate all files).
Gwenogjones wrote:
I also just tried the save editor to at least get something going, but when I click on "character" I get an error saying "unhandled exception has occurred in your application". "The file... xyz... already exists". No idea what that means.
Months ago, an update break SaveEditor app for users with older savefiles, because end of filename and character slot have to be the same (1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_Slot)

You can fix your saves :
- Make a backup
- Remove all 1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_Slot.bak" and all 1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_Slot.temp"
- Rename all your "1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_Slot" with Slot = 0, 1, 2, 3, ...
- Open all "1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_NewSlot" with a text editor, set slot = NewSlot and save :

Code: Select all

EPOCH{"partitionKey":null,"characterName":"CharacterName","level":CharacterLevel,"slot":NewSlot, ....
Exemple :

1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_0" = "EPOCH{"partitionKey":null,"characterName":"character1","level":100,"slot":0, ....
1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_1" = "EPOCH{"partitionKey":null,"characterName":"character2","level":100,"slot":1, ....
1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_2" = "EPOCH{"partitionKey":null,"characterName":"character3","level":100,"slot":2, ....
1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_3" = "EPOCH{"partitionKey":null,"characterName":"character3","level":100,"slot":3, ....
1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_4" = "EPOCH{"partitionKey":null,"characterName":"character3","level":100,"slot":4, ....
1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_5" = "EPOCH{"partitionKey":null,"characterName":"character3","level":100,"slot":5, ....

Zack2110
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zack2110 »

Ash06 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:07 pm
Zack2110 wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:51 am
Gwenogjones wrote:
Same, followed all instructions and in-game, nothing happens when I hit F1.
I update my game to latest version (0.9.2.17) and tried with latest mod build.
As you can see, i have a menu in top of my screen in character selection and no errors in console, so all is working fine

Make a clean install :
- Use Melonloader installer to uninstall Melonloader from your game
- Clean all mods files : Remove all (files and folders) in "YourGame\Mods" and "YourGame\UserLibs"
- Install Melonloader 0.5.7 (see "How to Install MelonLoader 0.5.7" spoiler)
- Launch your game, see console for game version and red lines
- If you see LastEpoch 0.9.2+ in console : download latest mod build
Ash06 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:17 pm
Latest mod build in this post for version 0.9.2+
- If you see LastEpoch 0.9.1 and older in console : download 2.5.1 mod from main post
- Extract mod archive in "YourGame\" folder
- Launch you game, see console for red lines
- If all is working, in your character selection you should have a menu like in my screenshot, and you can hit F1 in game

How to Install MelonLoader 0.5.7 :
Ash06 wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:39 pm
Spoiler
- Install Melon Loader 5.7 [Link]
Make sure to unckeck "Latest" and select 0.5.7
- Launch your game once (MelonLoader need this to generate all files).
Gwenogjones wrote:
I also just tried the save editor to at least get something going, but when I click on "character" I get an error saying "unhandled exception has occurred in your application". "The file... xyz... already exists". No idea what that means.
Months ago, an update break SaveEditor app for users with older savefiles, because end of filename and character slot have to be the same (1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_Slot)

You can fix your saves :
- Make a backup
- Remove all 1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_Slot.bak" and all 1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_Slot.temp"
- Rename all your "1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_Slot" with Slot = 0, 1, 2, 3, ...
- Open all "1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_NewSlot" with a text editor, set slot = NewSlot and save :

EPOCH{"partitionKey":null,"characterName":"CharacterName","level":CharacterLevel,"slot":NewSlot, ....
Exemple :

1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_0" = "EPOCH{"partitionKey":null,"characterName":"character1","level":100,"slot":0, ....
1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_1" = "EPOCH{"partitionKey":null,"characterName":"character2","level":100,"slot":1, ....
1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_2" = "EPOCH{"partitionKey":null,"characterName":"character3","level":100,"slot":2, ....
1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_3" = "EPOCH{"partitionKey":null,"characterName":"character3","level":100,"slot":3, ....
1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_4" = "EPOCH{"partitionKey":null,"characterName":"character3","level":100,"slot":4, ....
1CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_5" = "EPOCH{"partitionKey":null,"characterName":"character3","level":100,"slot":5, ....
My game version is 0.9.2P will it work?

Ash06
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash06 »

Zack2110 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:01 pm
My game version is 0.9.2P will it work?
0.9.2P and 0.9.2.17 is the same, work fine ^^

Gwenogjones
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gwenogjones »

Thank you and yes, I am getting so many red lines with Melon Loader now, wasn't an issue months ago. Do you want me to copy/paste them here?

Gwenogjones
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gwenogjones »

These are my redlines alone:

[18:12:55.196] [Il2CppAssemblyGenerator] [ERROR]
[18:12:55.204] [Il2CppAssemblyGenerator] [ERROR] Unhandled Exception: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Last Epoch\MelonLoader\Dependencies\Il2CppAssemblyGenerator\Cpp2IL\cpp2il_out\Unity.TextMeshPro.dll' is denied.
[18:12:55.205] [Il2CppAssemblyGenerator] [ERROR] at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
[18:12:55.205] [Il2CppAssemblyGenerator] [ERROR] at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
[18:12:55.206] [Il2CppAssemblyGenerator] [ERROR] at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize)
[18:12:55.206] [Il2CppAssemblyGenerator] [ERROR] at AsmResolver.PE.File.PEFile.Write(String filePath)
[18:12:55.207] [Il2CppAssemblyGenerator] [ERROR] at Cpp2IL.Core.CorePlugin.AsmResolverDummyDllOutputFormat.DoOutput(ApplicationAnalysisContext context, String outputRoot) in C:\Users\Sam\RiderProjects\Cpp2IL\Cpp2IL.Core\CorePlugin\AsmResolverDummyDllOutputFormat.cs:line 103
[18:12:55.207] [Il2CppAssemblyGenerator] [ERROR] at Cpp2IL.Program.MainWithArgs(Cpp2IlRuntimeArgs runtimeArgs) in C:\Users\Sam\RiderProjects\Cpp2IL\Cpp2IL\Program.cs:line 436
[18:12:55.208] [Il2CppAssemblyGenerator] [ERROR] at Cpp2IL.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\Sam\RiderProjects\Cpp2IL\Cpp2IL\Program.cs:line 359

[18:12:56.746] Loading Mods from 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Last Epoch\Mods'...
[18:12:56.747] 0 Mods loaded.

[18:12:56.752] [ERROR] No Support Module Loaded!
Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 899770
SteamInternal_SetMinidumpSteamID: Caching Steam ID: 76561198020988662 [API loaded no]

Ash06
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash06 »

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Last Epoch\MelonLoader\Dependencies\Il2CppAssemblyGenerator\Cpp2IL\cpp2il_out\Unity.TextMeshPro.dll' is denied.
You got a File.IO exception (you can't acces the file) from MelonLoader
You already have IL2Cpp an others stuff

Try a clean install without mod, if you get same error, you should move your game to another folder like (C:\LastEpoch) or edit your files properties
- Use melonloader installer and unistall melonloader
- Go in your game folder and remove all mod files
- Install Melonloder without any mods
- launch your game and wait all was initialized

Gwenogjones
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gwenogjones »

Thank you, I will have to try to move my game to another folder then it sounds like. I will give that a try. Might not be today, but will circle back by this weekend. Appreciate it so much! Fingers crossed!!

Zack2110
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zack2110 »

Ash06 wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:34 am

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Last Epoch\MelonLoader\Dependencies\Il2CppAssemblyGenerator\Cpp2IL\cpp2il_out\Unity.TextMeshPro.dll' is denied.
You got a File.IO exception (you can't acces the file) from MelonLoader
You already have IL2Cpp an others stuff

Try a clean install without mod, if you get same error, you should move your game to another folder like (C:\LastEpoch) or edit your files properties
- Use melonloader installer and unistall melonloader
- Go in your game folder and remove all mod files
- Install Melonloder without any mods
- launch your game and wait all was initialized
Thank you i can use mod without any problem but how can i setting drop too many item

Gwenogjones
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gwenogjones »

Well I've tried everything, several new installs, even game re-installs, moving to different folders, messing with Anti-virus cause why not, no luck. So weird because it used to work months ago. I sent you a DM here Ash if you happen to be able to take a look if you don't mind.

Ash06
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash06 »

Zack2110 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:38 pm
how can i setting drop too many item
In game :
F1 to show menu
Exemple with drop quantity enable and set to 1.1 (1 is game default) = drop 1.1 more items than default game

In Mods files :
in "Yourgame\Mods\LastEpochMods", edit "config.json"
There are two types of value in this files:
- value like "255.0", "1.1" = Float = 0.0 to 255.0
- value like "9999", "1" = Integer = 0 to 65535 (FFFF)

"Enable_increase_equipment_droprate": false,
    "increase_equipment_droprate": 255.0,
    "Enable_increase_equipmentshards_droprate": false,
    "increase_equipmentshards_droprate": 255.0,
    "Enable_increase_uniques_droprate": false,
    "increase_uniques_droprate": 255.0,
    "Enable_DeathItemDrop_goldMultiplier": false,
    "DeathItemDrop_goldMultiplier": 255.0,
    "Enable_DeathItemDrop_ItemMultiplier": true,
    "DeathItemDrop_ItemMultiplier": 1.1,
    "Enable_DeathItemDrop_Experience": false,
    "DeathItemDrop_Experience": 9999,
    "Enable_DeathItemDrop_AdditionalRare": false,
    "DeathItemDrop_AdditionalRare": false
Gwenogjones wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:24 pm
I sent you a DM here Ash if you happen to be able to take a look if you don't mind.
You have my discord tag, come ^^

Stivenz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Stivenz »

[19:25:11.636] [LastEpochMods] System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'LE, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. Impossibile trovare il file specificato.
File name: 'LE, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at System.Reflection.CustomAttribute._CreateCaObject(RuntimeModule pModule, RuntimeType type, IRuntimeMethodInfo pCtor, Byte** ppBlob, Byte* pEndBlob, Int32* pcNamedArgs)
at System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.AddCustomAttributes(ListBuilder`1& attributes, RuntimeModule decoratedModule, Int32 decoratedMetadataToken, RuntimeType attributeFilterType, Boolean mustBeInheritable, ListBuilder`1 derivedAttributes)
at System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.GetCustomAttributes(RuntimeType type, RuntimeType caType, Boolean inherit)
at System.RuntimeType.GetCustomAttributes(Boolean inherit)
at HarmonyLib.HarmonyMethodExtensions.GetFromType(Type type)
at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor..ctor(Harmony instance, Type type, Boolean allowUnannotatedType)
at HarmonyLib.PatchClassProcessor..ctor(Harmony instance, Type type)
at HarmonyLib.Harmony.CreateClassProcessor(Type type)
at HarmonyLib.Harmony.<PatchAll>b__11_0(Type type)
at HarmonyLib.CollectionExtensions.Do[T](IEnumerable`1 sequence, Action`1 action)
at HarmonyLib.Harmony.PatchAll(Assembly assembly)
at MelonLoader.MelonMod.HarmonyInit() in D:\a\MelonLoader\MelonLoader\MelonLoader\Melons\MelonMod.cs:line 40
at MelonLoader.MelonEvent.<>c.<Invoke>b__1_0(LemonAction x) in D:\a\MelonLoader\MelonLoader\MelonLoader\Melons\Events\MelonEvent.cs:line 174
at MelonLoader.MelonEventBase`1.Invoke(Action`1 delegateInvoker) in D:\a\MelonLoader\MelonLoader\MelonLoader\Melons\Events\MelonEvent.cs:line 143

What do I have to do?

Ash06
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash06 »

"LE, Version=0.0.0.0"
- If you use latest version, error is Melonloader 0.5.7, not 6+
- If you use older game version (under 0.9.2), you have to take the right mod

Seipherwood
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Seipherwood »

God Mode does not seem to work at all with 2.6.1, everything else ive been brave enough to toy with has worked tho.