Login issues

Important news and information regarding Fearless Revolution.
Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Login issues

Post by Darkedone02 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:41 am

[QUOTE="STN, post: 54761, member: 1"]Try clearing your browser data/cache for all time (not just cookies). Also make sure you accept the usage of cookies. Firefox was one of the less troublesome browsers.[/QUOTE]

That didn't work but I think I found the source of the problem, could be conflicts with the addons that I have on my browser that I just got rid of.

After clearing out my cache/data along with getting rid of those addon's, it worked now.
Last edited by Darkedone02 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

STN
Founder
Founder

Login issues

Post by STN » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:52 am

[QUOTE="Darkedone02, post: 54920, member: 74"]That didn't work but I think I found the source of the problem, could be conflicts with the addons that I have on my browser that I just got rid of.

After clearing out my cache/data along with getting rid of those addon's, it worked now.[/QUOTE]

Odd.
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

striderbeta
Noobzor
Noobzor

Login issues

Post by striderbeta » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:14 am

[QUOTE="Nightliss, post: 54232, member: 250"]F12 -> Application Tab, Clear storage on the left pane solved the issue. Chrome is nightmare for devs with this retarded cache :/

Edit: Also ctrl shift r for hard reload wouldn't harm :)[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to say thanks for posting this bit of info. This new forum wouldn't let me log in at all after multiple attempts at clearing cache/cookies on Chrome and reaccepting cookies. Your post fixed it right up. :)

TheBigDawg
Cheater
Cheater

Login issues

Post by TheBigDawg » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:33 am

It took me AGES to find out how to look for individual cookies but I finally got it fixed, thanks for the help.

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Login issues

Post by notPhokz » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:05 am

Can we fix login please? It asks for password and login every time I close the browser. It never used like that until recent changes happened when this thread been posted

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Login issues

Post by STN » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:26 pm

notPhokz wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:05 am
Can we fix login please? It asks for password and login every time I close the browser. It never used like that until recent changes happened when this thread been posted
Have you cleared the cookies and cache completely? The problem occurs when the browser uses old data still.

Also site is HTTP now so accessing it from https will not stick. Trying to force the redirect, wasn't working earlier for some reason
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook