Introducing FearlessRevolution app!

Help/Discussion/Bug reports/Requests etc. everything about the FearlessRevolution app goes here.
danver
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Introducing FearlessRevolution app!

Post by danver »

Just a quick question how do i get cheat tables on the app? Cause all i see is trainers.
*Edit* Ah sorry miss read my bad lol

Goldflinger
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Goldflinger »

Nice news!

One question though. I notice that the app icon is the same than the one used on the cheat evolution app. Also it has the same UI design. Are both those apps the same or have i missed something? 😁

Edit: i also noticed that Norton 360 flags the app exe as a threat so people ll probably have to flag it as a safe one by themselves if you can't figure out how to avoid that issue.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

squall0833 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:43 pm
oh about the discord, is user with Fearless Supporter label eligible to join? :P
It's public though and only for the app.
Goldflinger wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:30 pm
Nice news!

One question though. I notice that the app icon is the same than the one used on the cheat evolution app. Also it has the same UI design. Are both those apps the same or have i missed something? 😁

Edit: i also noticed that Norton 360 flags the app exe as a threat so people ll probably have to flag it as a safe one by themselves if you can't figure out how to avoid that issue.
I am sure some of you have used the app already, the team at Cheat Evolution has decided to join forces and give me the opportunity to bring an unprecedented growth to FRF and take the next step in this Fearless Revolution.🤘

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

This is your vengance at fearlessrevolution eh GO GET THEM TIGER.. and it provides cover for Original Cheat Engine to come back. @STN do you have any intention in including modified files for games where editing files is much easier than trying to cheat it using trainer ? basically way to find files and edit them according to pattern. I meanlike Unity of Command II stuff i did

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

CaesarCzech wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:22 pm
and it provides cover for Original Cheat Engine to come back.
What do you mean?

JohnFK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JohnFK »

CaesarCzech wrote:
@STN do you have any intention in including modified files
I don't know how "official" STN run this place but sharing game files can bring up some really serious legal issues. And STN will be responsible in first place. Perhaps he's using an VPN or doesn't bother that much since most game companies don't bother that much either but some do, like Blizzard. Their lawyers don't friendly knock on your door and ask politely to remove the single file rather than the whole app or website. I would be careful with those things but since I don't run this site :ph34r:

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

STN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:04 pm
CaesarCzech wrote:
and it provides cover for Original Cheat Engine to come back.
What do you mean?
Like this
viewtopic.php?t=10843

Basically integrated patcher that will overwrite the game files with modified cheat files in games that are hard to modify via cheat engine.

And BTW just found out search is bugged you can search in it and it works but what you wrote in search bar is invisible.
Last edited by CaesarCzech on Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

JohnFK wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:11 pm
CaesarCzech wrote:
@STN do you have any intention in including modified files
I don't know how "official" STN run this place but sharing game files can bring up some really serious legal issues. And STN will be responsible in first place. Perhaps he's using an VPN or doesn't bother that much since most game companies don't bother that much either but some do, like Blizzard. Their lawyers don't friendly knock on your door and ask politely to remove the single file rather than the whole app or website. I would be careful with those things but since I don't run this site :ph34r:
What im proposing is to overwrite some files like difficulty.cfg via integrated patcher, no different than how translation might work.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

CaesarCzech wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:13 pm

Like this
viewtopic.php?t=10843

Basically integrated patcher that will overwrite the game files with modified cheat files in games that are hard to modify via cheat engine.

And BTW just found out search is bugged you can search in it and it works but what you wrote in search bar is invisible.
I understand that. I can't say anything about that, it's something @DarkMango or @MrViZZion/the app team can answer since they developed the app.

I don't know what you mean by as a cover for original cheat engine to come back?. The app is legit so is this site and isn't a cover for anything. I have no stake in original CEF and it's entirely Dark Byte.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Hi buddy,
you are, of course, welcome to integrate any tables of mine.
Thanks and all the best!

Modebcn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Modebcn »

It is great news that you will create this application but unfortunately it has no tricks for the games that I have (Mist survival.Subsistence.SnowRunner Rift.Gold Rush The Game.Bus Simulator 18.Heat.Breathedge. Hold Your Own.On The Road - Truck Simulator.The Long Dark..Outlaws of the Old West)

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Modebcn wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:11 pm
It is great news that you will create this application but unfortunately it has no tricks for the games that I have (Mist survival.Subsistence.SnowRunner Rift.Gold Rush The Game.Bus Simulator 18.Heat.Breathedge. Hold Your Own.On The Road - Truck Simulator.The Long Dark..Outlaws of the Old West)
Unfortunately, our team is pretty small and we don't own every game known to man but we do try to make trainers for as many games as we can. Right now our priority is popular games and newer games. I mainly focus on the game pass catalogue but also work on a variety of other distribution platforms (Steam, EGS, uPlay)

M.D.Luffy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by M.D.Luffy »

Thanks for the detailed write-up. I may just give it a whirl now !!

BooBoo
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by BooBoo »

nice werk! }:)

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

NOW THIS IS AMAZING... thank you to all who made this possible.