I banned you from discord! Here's why

Important news and information regarding Fearless Revolution.
Vee_
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Vee_ » Sun May 20, 2018 7:47 am

[QUOTE="squall0833, post: 46431, member: 639"]rocket chat seems down

server failed to load,

any new update similar to slack/discord for CE? :p[/QUOTE]

Chat feature is moved to the website ?

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN » Sun May 20, 2018 6:12 pm

Actually, there is no chat. The terrorist(s) won.

I lost two accounts, wasn't going to risk another. RocketChat wasn't free and was only used by staff (not even the full staff at that) so i wasn't going to waste donators money on that.
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

hysspy
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by hysspy » Sun May 20, 2018 8:25 pm

[QUOTE="Vee_, post: 46432, member: 1174"]Chat feature is moved to the website ?[/QUOTE]

wew [USER=1174]@Vee_[/USER] , sometimes i've been wondering when i'm visiting this forum, i'm rarely seen you online :D

Vee_
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Vee_ » Sun May 20, 2018 10:11 pm

[QUOTE="STN, post: 46475, member: 1"]Actually, there is no chat. The terrorist(s) won.

I lost two accounts, wasn't going to risk another. RocketChat wasn't free and was only used by staff (not even the full staff at that) so i wasn't going to waste donators money on that.[/QUOTE]

You lost two accounts? the long historical one and the new one? damn, now that is rude...

Vee_
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Vee_ » Sun May 20, 2018 10:16 pm

[QUOTE="hysspy, post: 46482, member: 8069"]wew [USER=1174]@Vee_[/USER] , sometimes i've been wondering when i'm visiting this forum, i'm rarely seen you online :D[/QUOTE]

yeah well, i am online most of the time and visiting this forum just to read some updates in Tables section and not replying it hahaha XD

hysspy
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by hysspy » Sun May 20, 2018 10:21 pm

[QUOTE="Vee_, post: 46490, member: 1174"]yeah well, i am online most of the time and visiting this forum just to read some updates in Tables section and not replying it hahaha XD[/QUOTE]

ow pantesan :D

Silvertiger
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: I banned you from discord! Here's why

Post by Silvertiger » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:29 am

Hi. I don't use cheat engine, but I ran across this and another thread about your discord plight. I just wanted to sympathize with you and comment on how crazy this is. I cannot believe your server was deleted 3 times. Very communistic in nature. Best of luck in your endeavors!

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:33 am

He could make a Discord, provided he doesn't put cheating in the name or any of that nonsense. You could simply call it an information hub. /r/CrackWatch does the same thing, they're a piracy subreddit so all they do is use Discord as an "Information Hub" to let people know when releases drop. Could do the same thing.

Could call it...like uhh...The Duke's Archives or something. Something not so obvious. STN's Club House. Idk. Spit balling.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:42 am

Problem is some dickhead reports us to Discord rather than discord finding us out on their own.

Discord is now just nuking my account as soon as they see STN, the first time they just deleted the channel but my account was intact. Now they nuke my account without any warnings (lost two accounts)

We have a discord channel though open to select few people - staff, talents, donators etc. Worked well so far.
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

vosszaa
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by vosszaa » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:58 am

STN wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:42 am
Problem is some dickhead reports us to Discord rather than discord finding us out on their own.

Discord is now just nuking my account as soon as they see STN, the first time they just deleted the channel but my account was intact. Now they nuke my account without any warnings (lost two accounts)

We have a discord channel though open to select few people - staff, talents, donators etc. Worked well so far.
I throw money at the screen and nothing happen =3