Official Cheat Engine/Fearless Discord!

Important news and information regarding Fearless Revolution.
STN
Founder
Founder

Official Cheat Engine/Fearless Discord!

Post by STN » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:31 am

Join the official Cheat Engine/Fearless Revolution discord server here

Please make sure you read the rules and follow what it says especially rule #6 when you join or you will end up confused and probably leave :lol:

https://discord.gg/mcTAXVc

Have fun
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

TechnoJacker
Administration
Administration

Re: Official Cheat Engine/Fearless Discord!

Post by TechnoJacker » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:06 pm

Just a heads-up folks: I was thinking about doing a big game giveaway near the end of the month for active chatters on our Discord channel. The main prize will be a new copy of Far Cry 5 on release day! All you have to do is join our Discord channel, participate, and follow the rules.

To qualify, you must not have any warnings against your Discord accounts and have a server score (Server chat EXP score) higher than 1800.

We are using server score to verify that only active people enter the giveaways and that no one tries to create bots to cheat the system. A server score of 1800 is roughly Level 5 on Tatsumaki and is possible to get in less than a week with casual chatting. If you get caught spamming to artificially inflate your score, you will be disqualified from the giveaway as well.

To see your server score, on out Discord channel in #bot-test-not-support , simply say !rank to view your score.

SunBeam
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Official Cheat Engine/Fearless Discord!

Post by SunBeam » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:28 am

Awww, so I can't Cheat Engine my way in? :( Sucks. I have Far Cry 5 anyway :D