Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
StarKnight31
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Pathfinder Kingmaker (save character edit): add pet

Post by StarKnight31 »

(Steam) Pathfinder Kingmaker (save character edit): add pet : smilodon

[ I'm french, sorry for my bad english, if it's the case ]

I added an animal companion, a smilodon to my mage (wizard).

I helped me from a character sylvan sorcerer with a smilodon that is part of the capabilities of his class.

So, I manipulated all that, I added the gift "animal companion - smilodon" to my mage, I added all that was missing, his class, his progression, his features ... etc, until then everything was fine. And the result in my mage save seemed to work well, the pet class ... etc, everything is correct, apparently.

In the game, it works, I have the smilodon with me, and I put it level 2 as it is the case for the sylvan sorcerer (level 1). The class corresponds to "animal" with the normal characteristics of a smilodon level 1 or 2, so until then was fine.

Except that ...

When my mage earns experience points and level up, the slimodon does not receive any experience and the class level of the smilodon never goes up. I even passed several levels to my mage to check and added experience to the pet, but the smilodon remains at the same level, it does not progress. He is supposed to progress especially at level 7 with bonuses of strength ... etc., but he does not level up (automatically) !

So I do not understand what I forgot or badly edited in my save ... ???

Can someone help me, please ?