[Request] Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
mancasoko
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [Request] Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission

Post by mancasoko »

I was thinking something, is it possible to make Always have 6 dragon balls, so every time you get dragon ball you get a wish? I don't know how to search that option.

Søren
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Søren »

mancasoko wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:54 am
I was thinking something, is it possible to make Always have 6 dragon balls, so every time you get dragon ball you get a wish? I don't know how to search that option.
Hello, I'm looking for that cheat too, because I don't like farming all 7 DB each time I want to test an other avatar's race.

ayooo1983
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ayooo1983 »

mancasoko wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:20 am
Zozinhu wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:59 am
Since everybody is saying tha is impossible to make a table for this game.

Any tips for stamina and getting perfects/miracle perfects?
It is not impossible, it is just we need someone who understands little more of advanced options in case like this. I just hope we have person like that in here who can find these in battle options and scrip it for us. :)
You can activate the speedhack in your cheat engine and put it in 0.25 during the damage calculation, so it's easier.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

I would love to see a health/stamina cheat for battle, and especially something to make the CI's far easier.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

While fearlessrevolution's trainer is pretty neat, it's missing important stuff. Such as a stamina cheat, maybe a power modifier, something to slow down CI and and make it always miracle perfect(provided you hit the perfect that is). Can something like that be done besides what fearlessrevolution has already done?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

ashuraman wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:40 pm
While fearlessrevolution's trainer is pretty neat, it's missing important stuff. Such as a stamina cheat, maybe a power modifier, something to slow down CI and and make it always miracle perfect(provided you hit the perfect that is). Can something like that be done besides what fearlessrevolution has already done?
Lord Blade wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:08 pm
I would love to see a health/stamina cheat for battle, and especially something to make the CI's far easier.
Here are two scripts for the CI. I don't know If it will always work, but they worked for me. You should automatically get the max CI, so just press 'Enter' and you'll get a perfect.
It includes two scripts for money and gacha tickets If you want to use them.
It's pretty annoying trying to do anything with this game, but well, I hope those work.
Attachments
SDBHeroes_WorldMission.CT
(1.16 MiB) Downloaded 74 times

cricro89
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cricro89 »

GreenHouse wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:32 pm
ashuraman wrote:
Lord Blade wrote:
Here are two scripts for the CI. I don't know If it will always work, but they worked for me. You should automatically get the max CI, so just press 'Enter' and you'll get a perfect.
It's pretty annoying trying to do anything with this game, but well, I hope those work.
Work ❤️

Zozinhu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zozinhu »

GreenHouse's table rocks!

I have a doubt: speedhack does not work no matter what I tried. 2x 5x

Any ideas? It suchs how many menus and messagens before getting to the actual battle.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

GreenHouse wrote:
Very nice. Since i used fearlessrevolution's trainer before i already have max cash and max tickets BUT the CI cheat is going to be super useful, especially when i fight enemies that can make my CI gauge go completely fucking nuts. Now all that's REALLY left is power and stamina editors. And is it really THAT annoying to make cheats for this game? What exactly makes it worse than any other game?

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

You are awesome for getting a CI cheat going. fearlessrevolution's trainer covers pretty much everything else, but that was the one thing driving me nuts. lol

Astata
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Astata »

OMG THANKS
I AM THE GOD NOW :D
GreenHouse wrote:
ashuraman wrote:
Lord Blade wrote:
OMG THANKS
I AM THE GOD NOW :D

SpeedyDash
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SpeedyDash »

GreenHouse wrote:
ashuraman wrote:
Lord Blade wrote:
Thank you, now all we need is a stamina hack and we'll have all the hacks,

Søren
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Søren »

SpeedyDash wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:44 pm
GreenHouse wrote:
ashuraman wrote:
Lord Blade wrote:
Thank you, now all we need is a stamina hack and we'll have all the hacks,
Don't forget the perma-7 Dragon Balls hack :) if it's possible, of course.

rafaelrennow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rafaelrennow »

GreenHouse wrote:
ashuraman wrote:
Lord Blade wrote:
Absolutely amazing! Thanks a lot!
:)

masterdryuu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by masterdryuu »

Sadly it does not work for me.