Re: Borderlands 1 Remaster

Post by Rysefox »

EnvyBruh wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:35 pm
Rysefox wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:14 am
girlyvader wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:44 pm

The actual cap for proficiencies is 50. Using your script, saving, and reloading the game leaves me with 15 for my proficiencies rather than 99 or 50. Just reporting a bug.
Okay good to know, this one works for me after restart/reload. When you use it, it set the "level?" to 99 after restart to max 50

EDIT: I added Movement speed
EDIT: I added teleport -> save your location from your starting quest (press numeric 9) run to your quest finish it (press numeric 8) and your a back
EDIT: I added unlimited Car Health + Car Nitro
Thank you for the continuous updates. I will test this new version out and update here if i find anything that doesn't work.
you can test my newest table, test out if one hit works fine. Should work, unlimited car health also. And I scripted little bit in no spread, you have no longer more a big circle after sprinting.

tuna221
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tuna221 »

I might be a foolest in this thread
So pardon me, I'm having trouble when open Rysefox's CT and problem comes right away:
- Script cannot be activated, with some google-ing, people said I should go for a AOB scan but I didn't fully understand what they mean.
- Some other thread I found on google was using memory view combine with Auto Assemble and still, not working. CE shown that I missed the module BorderlandsGOTY.exe (played through steam and same problem, pretty sure that I was not in a different version from you all, hope so)
- I did try other's like Henrysimon's, ShyTwig16's and none of them worked in my situation
- Even update my CE from 6.8 to 6.8.3 didnt work also

p/s sorry for my pretty bad english, because it wasn't my native language

yegods
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yegods »

Thanks for all your efforts! I am posting to say that the only thing I really want out of a CE script is the ability to set the rarity levels of the various loots. That ability with the old version of the game and CE script really saved Borderlands, and it is virtually unplayable without it. It doesn't seem like that expertise is available yet, am I right?

shiftosis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shiftosis »

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this. I've looked everywhere for a solution. Maybe you guys can help. The problem i'm having is that the game is causing me and a lot of other people, severe motion sickness because of the exaggerated head bobbing/ Camera shake when Sprinting. I've posted on the steam forums looking for a way to fix it. I tried messing around the ini files without any success. I even asked for help on the gearbox support forums and I've pretty much been ignored. So then it occured to me that people have used cheat engine to modify cameras in borderlands and many other games. Is there anyway you guys can help me find a way to do it via cheat engine? I must warn you I've never used cheat engine and I have no idea how to use it. but i'm willing to try to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciate it.

One thing I did notice is that whenever you sprint in game and constantly switch weapons while using the scroll wheel, it completely stops the head bobbing/camera shake.

hopefully someone can help.. thanks

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rysefox »

tuna221 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:17 am
So pardon me, I'm having trouble when open Rysefox's CT and problem comes right away:
- Script cannot be activated, with some google-ing, people said I should go for a AOB scan but I didn't fully understand what they mean.
- Some other thread I found on google was using memory view combine with Auto Assemble and still, not working. CE shown that I missed the module BorderlandsGOTY.exe (played through steam and same problem, pretty sure that I was not in a different version from you all, hope so)
- I did try other's like Henrysimon's, ShyTwig16's and none of them worked in my situation

Dont know. you can activate everything in the area of {Player}. Hope you had choose the right process
Watch this: [Link]

tuna221
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tuna221 »

Rysefox wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:37 am
tuna221 wrote:

Dont know. you can activate everything in the area of {Player}. Hope you had choose the right process
Well, not like you, I can't even tick anything beside Players, Car .etc
And it kept coming up with Advance option right after I opened the table
Here is my situation: [Link]

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rysefox »

tuna221 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:10 pm
Rysefox wrote:
tuna221 wrote:

I know why, I think because you use the steam version and I use the codex version^^

tuna221
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tuna221 »

Rysefox wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:17 pm
tuna221 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:10 pm
Rysefox wrote:

I know why, I think because you use the steam version and I use the codex version^^
LOL
ok, I get it now, thanks for your reply
well, I should stick with Fearlessrevolution for awhile now ^^

LooasG
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LooasG »

From what I understand God mode (Invincibility) works more or less. But I'd like to request some more complex UE cheats such as:
-Fly
-Ghost (less important)
And a character cheat that is:
-Invisibility to enemies
I've been waiting for a working version of these since ever for the Borderlands 1 and now, that the Remaster is out I'd be very thankful if someone included them in their table. I understand that these are more difficult ones to make but they were in Technojacker's tables for both BL2 and TPS and I loved them!

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rysefox »

LooasG wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:03 pm
From what I understand God mode (Invincibility) works more or less. But I'd like to request some more complex UE cheats such as:
-Fly
-Ghost (less important)
And a character cheat that is:
-Invisibility to enemies
I've been waiting for a working version of these since ever for the Borderlands 1 and now, that the Remaster is out I'd be very thankful if someone included them in their table. I understand that these are more difficult ones to make but they were in Technojacker's tables for both BL2 and TPS and I loved them!
Sorry I dont do this, first I dont how to do fly? But I think here are more talented people who can do this cheat.

LooasG
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LooasG »

Yeah, like I said they are harder to make. Someone tried them for the original Borderlands and they sadly didn't work.