Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Request

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
nohmercy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Request

Post by nohmercy »

I reeeeeeally need to have either a really high jump hack or a no-clip hack to reach an area of the game that I'm perma locked out from. PLEASE.

There is another hack that has high jump but that isnt high enough and I cant modify it.

ForgotMyLogin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Request

Post by ForgotMyLogin »

Hm, can't you just go into player pointers and set HP to 0 so you'll die and respawn at an idol?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Just search for the player coordinates, and change them to wherever you want to go.

nohmercy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nohmercy »

GreenHouse wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:29 pm
Just search for the player coordinates, and change them to wherever you want to go.
I would love to know how to do this. Or if theres a table out there that can help me with that please show me.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

nohmercy wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:11 pm
I would love to know how to do this. Or if theres a table out there that can help me with that please show me.
Search for unknown value. Move. Search for changed value. Don't move. Search for unchanged value. Etc. You'll get to it soon enough.

nohmercy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nohmercy »

GreenHouse wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:45 pm
nohmercy wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:11 pm
Search for unknown value. Move. Search for changed value. Don't move. Search for unchanged value. Etc. You'll get to it soon enough.
Should I search for floats? or 4 bytes?

edit:
I searched for floats, found some values that resemble coordinates but there are a dozen of them that all have the same value. editing each of them instantly reverts them to their correct value, and my characters position doesn't change at all.