[Req] Microsoft Minesweeper

Post by vcaqxmyr »

Game Name: Microsoft Minesweeper
Game Engine: ??
Game Version: 2.7.4300.0
Options Required: Unlimited lives, shields, pikes, explosives, maps, coins
Game/Steam Website: [Link]
Platform: win10
Other Info: New minesweeper has two game modes: classic and adventure. Request adventure mode to be "unlocked". The game is free to play

vcaqxmyr
Cheater
Cheater

update 1

Post by vcaqxmyr »

I post here my dummy script for infinite life: well it's very dummy and MUST be triggered AFTER you lose 1 life by hitting a trap.
Please be kind im noob
Attachments
Minesweeper.CT
it's a (dummy)work in progress . ..
(2.7 KiB) Downloaded 189 times

vcaqxmyr
Cheater
Cheater

update 1 bis

Post by vcaqxmyr »

Just a hint for whom who play this game in adventure mode … all crates that contains 50000 gold or MORE are ALWAYS surrounded by traps or walls .. the game is structured that way …

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Req] Microsoft Minesweeper

Post by GreenHouse »

Here's my table and how to make it work. Take gold from the floor, enable the script and then take more gold to get the right addresses. If getting to the next dungeon changes the addresses, taking more gold should correct them.
If anyone does find a better way to get the addresses, you're free to edit my table and repost it.

You can edit: Current Dungeon, Gold, Keys, Clovers, Swords, Shields, Arrows, Crystal Balls, Dynamites, Pickaxes and Lives. You can just increase lives to be inmortal.
Attachments
Minesweeper.CT
Game Version:: 2.7.4300.0
(180.54 KiB) Downloaded 183 times

vcaqxmyr
Cheater
Cheater

Post by vcaqxmyr »

Thank you, it works well. I don't understand the Current Dungeon ... what is it ? I thought it was the Current Level ... but if I am in level 2 and set it to say 99 next level does not go to 99 i still go to level 3. Maybe is something different ...
Do you know how many level there are in this game ? (I don't know)
GreenHouse if you like to share some knoledge (or something to read) used for doing your pointer table I would really appreciate ... otherwise nevermind.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

vcaqxmyr wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:46 pm
Thank you, it works well. I don't understand the Current Dungeon ... what is it ? I thought it was the Current Level ... but if I am in level 2 and set it to say 99 next level does not go to 99 i still go to level 3. Maybe is something different ...
Do you know how many level there are in this game ? (I don't know)
GreenHouse if you like to share some knoledge (or something to read) used for doing your pointer table I would really appreciate ... otherwise nevermind.
I have no idea what the Current Dungeon is honestly and I don't know how many levels there are. And the only knowledge I could share, If you don't know this already, is that once you get the money, on many games those are stored on the same registry that contains the rest of the player information. So, for example, the function that executes when you take money does this:
mov [esi+04],eax
That means that it will move the eax registry value (money to add) to [esi+4]. So if you then check where the esi registry points to, you'll get the base player address containing everything. In this case:
ESI = Base address
ESI+4 = Player money
ESI+38 = Player keys in inventory
ESI+58 = Player lives
Etc.
I don't know If you'll understand, but it's something really basic to make tables and I tried to explain it in a way easy to understand.

vcaqxmyr
Cheater
Cheater

Post by vcaqxmyr »

8-) Ty