Character Creation Slider Edit and unlock all upgrades and skills in Jump Force

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Someone
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Character Creation Slider Edit and unlock all upgrades and skills in Jump Force

Post by Someone »

The first request is really simple, I just want a cheat table which allows me to edit and increase the values of the character creation sliders beyond its normal limit.

Also If possible I'd appreciate a cheat which allows me to unlock all the skills, upgrades, abilities, clothes, etc for the game. This might be a tough one so I'd understand if you cannot do it.

Game Name: Jump Force
Game Engine: Unreal Engine
Game Version: 1.00
Options Required: Increase or Decrease / Edit Character Creation Sliders
Game/Steam Website: [Link]
Other Info:

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Character Creation Slider Edit and unlock all upgrades and skills in Jump Force

Post by The Mogician »

Someone wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:33 pm
The first request is really simple, I just want a cheat table which allows me to edit and increase the values of the character creation sliders beyond its normal limit.

Also If possible I'd appreciate a cheat which allows me to unlock all the skills, upgrades, abilities, clothes, etc for the game. This might be a tough one so I'd understand if you cannot do it.

Other Info:
Isn't this an online game?

Someone
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Character Creation Slider Edit and unlock all upgrades and skills in Jump Force

Post by Someone »

The Mogician wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:51 pm
Someone wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:33 pm

Other Info:
Isn't this an online game?
That is optional, there is an option where you can choose whether to go online or not.

CarbonZuki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CarbonZuki »

Working on a CT for steam version 1.02 at the moment.

Just found the height bar value and was able to modify my actual height and it sticks after finishing creating character.

Not sure if i will post or not but might make a separate CT just for the char creation menu.

For anyone who wants to try, height, body type and chest are all 4 byte values starting from 0 (min value) to 10 (Max value) changing the right address to higher than 10 and then moving the bar +/- your character should change to the specific value you set it to