Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: METRO EXODUS

Post by codeForPleasure »

GreenHouse wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:21 pm
codeForPleasure wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:16 pm
If I look for directional arrows on Google I am getting quite a rubbish. I think that you suggest me to press normal arrows on my keyboard but they do not work for me, only arrows on numeric part of keyboard. But please don't take me wrong, I am not at any point against you. I am appreciate that you shared with us your findings. I would love to have 'free camera' to make 'tribute' videos but for now I can't find any and I am not skilled enough to make one myself so I am looking forward to see how far you get. Anyway thnx for sharing and please for more.
You have the camera mode in the menu, it's pretty shitty but yeah. I'll try to something, but it will probably be quite complicated to do with simple scripts.
This camera is static, very limited in distance from actor. What I want (or rather need) is like CameraTool for AC Odyssey where I can move camera around area while world is moving, not frozen. But I think is too early for this kind of 'Christmas presents' :) I need to wait a bit longer.
And you are right. It is a bit complicated for a scripts but people are able to hijack camera by using injection created in C in visual studio.
If you are interested and talented as I can see, maybe you could make a use of this: [Link]

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

codeForPleasure wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:39 pm
This camera is static, very limited in distance from actor. What I want (or rather need) is like CameraTool for AC Odyssey where I can move camera around area while world is moving, not frozen. But I think is too early for this kind of 'Christmas presents' :) I need to wait a bit longer.
And you are right. It is a bit complicated for a scripts but people are able to hijack camera by using injection created in C in visual studio.
If you are interested and talented as I can see, maybe you could make a use of this: [Link]
Thanks to that, I was able to add infinite range in the photo mode (All credits to FransBouma). Just download the last file I added. Let me try and make it so you can unfreeze the world (I've been able to do it, but so far the game gets confused and crashes, as you're moving the camera and the player at the same time).

-Salty-
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by -Salty- »

Hey lads,
Suppose I want to use CE to find out how to unlock all the journals and postcards , how would I go about that?

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: [COMPLETED] METRO EXODUS

Post by STN »

Cheat table posted here viewtopic.php?t=8764