[Request/Willing To Pay] Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition - Rename Table

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
DarkKaitou
Noobzor
Noobzor

[Request/Willing To Pay] Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition - Rename Table

Post by DarkKaitou »

Game Name: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition
Game Engine: N/A (I couldn't find this information anywhere.)
Game Version: Unsure, but because it hasn't had any updates, I'm assuming 1.0
Options Required: Renaming the Main Hero
Game/Steam Website: [Link]
Other Info: A Table would be preferred, so I can change the name at any time. When I tried doing this whole thing myself, many instances of the main hero's name (Yuri) popped up, but when I modified it, it didn't change in some places in the game's actual words, and for the life of me, I can't figure out why. A good example is right after starting a new game, if you modify his name to another 4-letter name or word (like Dark, for example), his name is changed on the Status Screen and in Skits, as well as when he talks to an old man at a fountain, but his name is not changed when a kid talks to him right before that. As an optional thing, I'd like to be able to change other characters' names as well, but this is not required. I want to pay someone to do this a bounty of 15 US Dollars to do this, or 20 US Dollars if a way is found to change the other characters' names (hence why those are optional), but I do not get my paycheck until February 1st, around 3 AM Eastern Standard Time, so if you want to undertake this request, please wait until then, or bare with me until then. As a further disclaimer, I only do PayPal Payments. Thanks for reading! Also, if the following information helps, characters could be renamed very easily in-game by going to the status screen in the original Xbox 360 Version of the game.

aanpsx
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [Request/Willing To Pay] Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition - Rename Table

Post by aanpsx »

Proof
here..
========
if this table work, no need to pay
but if you're insist, just send to STN
Last edited by aanpsx on Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

DarkKaitou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Request/Willing To Pay] Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition - Rename Table

Post by DarkKaitou »

Well, it definitely changed his name on the status screen, and when he's talking, as you have shown. But as far as when other characters say actually say his name (in text, of course), it doesn't change at every part, just some parts, like before. Still, it's definitely working in some places. I wonder why it's like that...

aanpsx
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aanpsx »

haha.. actually i installed the game just for this, 'cos i find it "strange" and the story so far just hit the dungeon (after battle tutorial) then get bored :lol: ... maybe if you post some save file i can help you further..

DarkKaitou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarkKaitou »

aanpsx wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:44 pm
haha.. actually i installed the game just for this, 'cos i find it "strange" and the story so far just hit the dungeon (after battle tutorial) then get bored :lol: ... maybe if you post some save file i can help you further..
I've attached my own save to this post. Best of luck. I'm still willing to pay you, by the way, since your the one helping me.
Attachments
Save.rar
My save game
(2.65 KiB) Downloaded 38 times

aanpsx
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aanpsx »

well, after i played a bit, i'd assumed that is not possible to make some change to "change name in conversation text", (i.e search all "Yuri" string and change all addresses to "something" but no change at all in conversation text)
or maybe its just me that can't do much about it :sleep:

well, sorry...
buuut, here character pointer

Attachments
TOV_DE-Character Pointer.CT
v2. character pointer
(23.25 KiB) Downloaded 272 times

DarkKaitou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarkKaitou »

Perhaps someone will find a way eventually. None the less, they're names do appear changed above the text boxes when they talk, and on the Status Screen, and I can accept that. :) If you still don't want payment, just say so. Otherwise, say the word, and it's yours. :) My thanks.

aanpsx
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aanpsx »

DarkKaitou wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:12 pm
Perhaps someone will find a way eventually. None the less, they're names do appear changed above the text boxes when they talk, and on the Status Screen, and I can accept that. :) If you still don't want payment, just say so. Otherwise, say the word, and it's yours. :) My thanks.
no thanks..
just help this community if you can.. find it so much fun "playing with cheat engine" than the game it self ;)

DarkKaitou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarkKaitou »

Hi. Just an update that I'm still looking for a table to make this happen.