[COMPLETED] Dawn of Man

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Whisperer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [COMPLETED] Dawn of Man

Post by Whisperer »

That's why I tried the older version. It doesn't matter what you set the value to (1, 10, 100 , 100%), it simply stops crafting anything unless it has at least 1 prerequisite material. Game mechanics I guess. And it is truly per "product" not per building. I just replaced my Crafter with a Workshop after switching to your older version, and every item auto-crafted, except for the Bows, which had been affected by your script previously. I tested this thoroughly and it's just how the game responds to the effect your script has. No idea why. I can set clothes to 100% of the population and it will not produce a single item of clothing by itself anymore.

You can reproduce it easily enough in a new game, just ensure your dried fish limit is higher than what you have (should be at 10 by default and you should have none), use your script to build a drying rack, and observe. In the last three new games I started, fish no longer get dried, they stay raw. Except maybe the very first fish. The graphics update nicely as well. As soon as the first one gets dried, the prereq disappears, leaving a little arrow pointing towards a dried fish.

It would actually be an amazing option to craft without needing the resources while avoiding game crashes, if it weren't for this little "bug". The game won't crash about missing resources if it doesn't actually need anything after all.

This game just is peculiar in how it handles things. Likewise, my mines simply ignore the limits I set as long as Graf's infinite mineable resources is on. Miner goes in, mines till he drops, then gets replaced. I set the limit for Iron ore on 10, it is now 171 and counting. As if the game doesn't count the mined resources somehow. Ghost in the Game. :)

On another note, did anyone wonder about their constant mentioning of other tribes? In the difficulty setting, it states other tribes may or may not develop tech at your pace and there's mentioning in the help about other tribes attacking. I mean, how awesome would it be if there was another AI tribe somewhere on the map growing and at some point you could go to war with them? Too bad it's only the raiders.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Use this script to unlock all scenarios :)

AllScenariosUnlocked
Spoiler
Before

After

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Cheat table here viewtopic.php?t=8829

Let's continue there.