Touhou Genso Wanderer -Reloaded-

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Touhou Genso Wanderer -Reloaded-

Post by linkff »

Its targeting reimu stats .... other character need another version... anyway made something for weapons :3 you could equip them with something overpowered eg. 999999 atk and def 999999 .... trying to mess with seals now >_<

Atmogenic1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Atmogenic1 »

seems like the hacks are broken for me completely, all of them are just ??

and before u say it, yes I've got the touhou process running in the background
Last edited by Atmogenic1 on Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

LMleek
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LMleek »

Weapon Modding (activate --->highlight weapon -->wait a few seconds (lazy loads) --> edit values
like character level i sugest to get weapon to 99 so it wont revert values (4000000 xp are enough >_> dont forget to kill an enemy)
Some weapons require less XP, and some require more XD just readjust accordingly
*added weapon ID mod (gotta add the ids) enter a hex id from 01 to FF remove and equip weapon to update it and change floor to fix it 100% (abilities displaying etc) Weapon actually changes during equipment phase (when i have time i'll add a dropdown with options else you are free to experiment and post the ids
The algorithm for the ID of the weapon seems to collate directly with the order of weapons in the item-weapon list of the in-game chronicle
0000->0009, switch to 001A-001F (alphabet order, limitation depending on the list), switch back to 0010-0019, switch to 002A-002G,.........
follow this same method to around 009F then switch to 00AA-00AF => 00BA-00BF ( not fully tested this range yet)

The rarest of all weapons with the best offensive ability (for safekeeping ^w^): 0083 Dark version of Yorihime's Sword with +10 mul-atk

hope to see charm ID editing and armor ID editing soon, maybe a fade hope for individual ability and seal edit within an item XP

XD keep up the good work, friend, with my deepest of appreciation ^^

p/s: with the weapons you changed already with some leveling up, if you change it to another weapon, sometime it causing the fusion effect by selecting and combining abilities and resonances, i am not sure what to make of this but it is interested none the less

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by linkff »

Works fine for the version i posted it for i cant guarantee it will work on other versions might as well break completly still no luck with seal editor but might find seals themselves :) getting close found reincarnation flag for items even thought i dont know whats this im not that far in game and upgrade flags for some ... when you check consumables or other type ids change upgrade flag to 00 and itemid to 0000 before changing type ... Only thing missing fill all item ids for every type >_<

LMleek
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LMleek »

linkff wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:30 pm
Works fine for the version i posted it for i cant guarantee it will work on other versions might as well break completly still no luck with seal editor but might find seals themselves :) getting close found reincarnation flag for items even thought i dont know whats this im not that far in game and upgrade flags for some ... when you check consumables or other type ids change upgrade flag to 00 and itemid to 0000 before changing type ... Only thing missing fill all item ids for every type >_<
nice work , that is also as good XD will take extra steps to manually edit the seals with seals sucker gap but better to have it than none XP

keep in mind that the seals themselves have different tiers, pink > blue > gold , and their stats can actually be upgraded so it sound abit complicated

Atmogenic1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Atmogenic1 »

linkff wrote:
Works fine for the version i posted it for i cant guarantee it will work on other versions might as well break completely

That's a shame, this game is not worth playing anymore then until it gets updated as it's already rage-inducing enough for me and the hacks makes it much less stressful :(

LMleek
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LMleek »

Atmogenic1 wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:14 am
linkff wrote:
Works fine for the version i posted it for i cant guarantee it will work on other versions might as well break completely

That's a shame, this game is not worth playing anymore then until it gets updated as it's already rage-inducing enough for me and the hacks makes it much less stressful :(
it seems that the steam version got updated, that is why it did not work in your case

while waiting for the update for the new steam version, you can use hot quit when things turn bad to take advantage of the autosave each floor
another trick you can try is the stat glitch:

with Ibuki Gourd, the final form of Gourd, and golden tiger rod, after just 2 or 3 Ibuki Gourd + 2 tiger rod in a Reincarnated weapon will double or even near triple the base attack stat everytime you melt another Ibuki G or another reincarnated weapon with Ibuki melted in it. with this trick, you can easily pump your weapon stat to one shot almost everything in the game

Atmogenic1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Atmogenic1 »

it seems that the steam version got updated, that is why it did not work in your case

while waiting for the update for the new steam version, you can use hot quit when things turn bad to take advantage of the autosave each floor
another trick you can try is the stat glitch:

with Ibuki Gourd, the final form of Gourd, and golden tiger rod, after just 2 or 3 Ibuki Gourd + 2 tiger rod in a Reincarnated weapon will double or even near triple the base attack stat everytime you melt another Ibuki G or another reincarnated weapon with Ibuki melted in it. with this trick, you can easily pump your weapon stat to one shot almost everything in the game
Thank you for trying to help me out whilst waiting for the new update and I know the steam update is the reason it doesn't work but sometimes tables still work when there's a new update for a game.

ako484848
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ako484848 »

I want to use the enemy character plz :D

Atmogenic1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Atmogenic1 »

Still need steam update version, I actually went on the igg website about a week ago and visited the Touhou Genso Wanderer -Reloaded- to request a updated version for 1.02 but haven't got any reply since so its really is starting to infuriate me that no update has happened for so long.

I'm not trying to sound like it's anyone fault on this thread that it hasn't happened, i'm just hoping some nice, friendly person could just make the table compatible with steam's version if that's possible.

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by linkff »

Made some pattern scripts tell me if they work in your version (if they do i can add some more things)
>Insta-kill + invincibility (for every available character) select the appropriate script
>Infinite Time in Dungeon
>Weapon Mod Script
>Hunger Wont kill
>Infinite Items in storage(take 1 each time)
>Floor script (includes yen nitro)
>added separate instakill and invincibility scripts for every character
also made an experimental gap size editor (careful with this high chance to ruin savedata)
Attachments
LotusLandVReloadedTest.CT
separate scripts invi 1hk, yen, nitro, floor
(3.73 MiB) Downloaded 303 times
weapon mod,hunger,items stored
(980.44 KiB) Downloaded 166 times
(507.76 KiB) Downloaded 106 times
Last edited by linkff on Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Atmogenic1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Atmogenic1 »

sure thing I'll test them out now

edit: Yep, I've just tested it out with daiyousei, both of the test scripts you've done work fine for me.

edomsa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by edomsa »

inf HP, money, NitoP plz (i dont need 1hit kill :( )

Atmogenic1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Atmogenic1 »

edomsa wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:37 pm
Agree it's basically destroying the entire game with those two combined together so I prefer them to be separate

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by linkff »

edomsa wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:37 pm
Done ready for testing in latest version