* Max Money

I am happy with this.

Game/Steam Website: [Link]

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] Resonance of Fate 4K / HD Edition

Post by KS212 »

Seconding this. Hopefully DrummerIX, Cielos, Squall, etc will make a table. I'd be happy to give the game to someone if they'll make a complete table.

Krusnik02
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Krusnik02 »

Yes please! This would be awesome. :D

fenixprosc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fenixprosc »

This would great! Thanks

MasterLokito
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MasterLokito »

I tried to find the money values, but all I tried was in vain. In other games I always calmly ...

Hornet
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hornet »

The game crashed, and now I keep getting an access violation every time I try to scan. :(

Rebel_1852
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rebel_1852 »

Hornet wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:40 am
The game crashed, and now I keep getting an access violation every time I try to scan. :(
Setting->Extra->Query Memory Region Routines

That will get you past the access violation. I tried hacking the money too. Was able to find the double data type value, but when i tried to add the item to the address list it would just put in a new line with a default description but nothing else. Tried to set the value straight from the search results, but it wouldnt take. Thus my skill with cheat engine has reached its upper limit. Hoping to get a table from one of the better peeps here. Played this game on PS3 forever ago, but got tired of the grind. Money and map hexes would be ideal.

kdog1000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kdog1000 »

I concur with Rebel. From what I've found, at least with dealing with the money value, the address constantly seems to change whenever you close the Menu. Say you find the address and input a new one when the Menu is down, the address will have just shifted to a new one with the same value as before. If you keep the menu open while you change the value, the address will not change. It's basically stuck.

But therein lies a new problem. You can't change the value. At all. The game outright rejects any changes made to it. And it isn't like the game isn't registering the changes either. The initial starting value for your money is 3000 and I see it on the menu. I change to to, say 99999 and I see the ingame currency blink to 99999 for all of 1 second before returning to 3000. And the cheat engine value also returns to 3000. The same goes for altering HP or anything else.

This is the first time this has ever happened to me so I'm sort of stumped.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Remember guys this is a Tri-Ace game. Tri-Ace are notorious for putting in weird little memory protections and anti-cheats in their game code directly.

Remember Valkyrie Profile and Star Ocean on PS1 and PS2 and the Gameshark/Codebreaker days? Go look at the still existing Codebreaker codes for say, Valkyrie Profile 2... there's a reason such a crazy huge master code was needed.

MasterLokito
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MasterLokito »

KS212 wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:55 am
Remember guys this is a Tri-Ace game. Tri-Ace are notorious for putting in weird little memory protections and anti-cheats in their game code directly.

Remember Valkyrie Profile and Star Ocean on PS1 and PS2 and the Gameshark/Codebreaker days? Go look at the still existing Codebreaker codes for say, Valkyrie Profile 2... there's a reason such a crazy huge master code was needed.
It seems like we have a challenge at the VP2 level ...
I know very little about CE, only the basics, a pity I can not help ...

Pontifice
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Pontifice »

Little tip, money value is stored multiplied by 8, 3000 credits should be 24000 in memory.

Try the attached file, i am not sure it will work for you as i am not using the retail exe.
Attachments
Resonance of Fate6.CT
(7.37 KiB) Downloaded 231 times

Hornet
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hornet »

Pontifice wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:55 am
Little tip, money value is stored multiplied by 8, 3000 credits should be 24000 in memory.

Try the attached file, i am not sure it will work for you as i am not using the retail exe.
Just tried out the money part of the table. Works fine with the retail exe, though the game locked up as soon as I exited the store menu. Though I did buy the whole store out, so... I'd say that works. I'm going to keep messing with the values though

EDIT: Okay, after a little more messing around, it seems messing with the values lets you change your money, and even buy things at the shop, but as soon as you exit the shop, the game locks up. If you change your money in the menu, instead of at a shop, going into the other menu screens locks up the game. So you can have all the money you want, you just can't do anything with it! :lol:
Last edited by Hornet on Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

McDoub
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by McDoub »

Pontifice wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:55 am

I have the retail version and when I used the money address, it worked but it removed 2 members from my party. Is there a fix for this?

doncarlone
Cheater
Cheater

Post by doncarlone »

MasterLokito wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:30 pm
Game Name: Resonance of Fate 4K / HD Edition

Game/Steam Website: [Link]
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8090