SpaceBourne

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: SpaceBourne

Post by gideon25 »

Here is what I made for 1.49.. All pointers (the hard way) because I can't use injection due to not being able to figure out how to backtrace from vcruntime and get a good compare :/ Now this is only to discover 1.50 was just released! Sheesh. Anyway try this out for 1.49. You can freeze all the ship stuff that says Current. The "Max" ship stats you can set and freeze although if they are not frozen they will revert back.
Let me know if it works.
Attachments
ASPv3-Win64-Shipping.CT
SpaceBourne 1.49
(29.44 KiB) Downloaded 103 times

fennix102
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by fennix102 »

sorry was away this weekend does this work with 1.5o early access version on steam?

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

fennix102 wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:27 pm
sorry was away this weekend does this work with 1.5o early access version on steam?
I dont have the 1.50 yet. Can you test it? Let me know if it works or what doesn;t

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

seems the only version I could get at the moment is 1.4.8....

fennix102
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by fennix102 »

it seems like it is not working on 1.50

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Hey folks until I ghet a clean steam version of 1.50 (everythin in the steamapp\game folder the game I am stuck. (Hint PM If you can help). Also I go two backtraced AOBscripts from one of the TALENTS here and they work great so I can do money and the ship stuff (so infinite shields,etc). Just need 1.50 :)

Straputsky
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Straputsky »

I can share the pointers I used. I sorted them in groups, meaning if the pointers won't work for you, you can deduct group commands, find the values and try to find pointers on your own. Mine have been stable enough for me to create some lua scripts. These scripts need functional pointers or will mess around, so be careful (and if you are not familiar with lua-scripts: ticking or un-ticking the box to the left won't do anything, you need to double-click on <script> and hit OK for them to work).
The scripts have quite some speakEnglish-commands, so don't be afraid just because your computer says something. I use these things so I get an idea what's going wrong if the script doesn't do what I want.

No money pointer, sorry. But we have Skill Points, Energy, XP, Cooldown Slot 1-5, Capacitor, Current Armor and Shields.

If you dare to use the lua scripts:
+ One should set your XP one point below to the next level (i.e. you are level 2 and need 225 XP for level 3 -> the script should set it to 224). It does so every 5 seconds to give the game engine some time to show the level up. It has an entry right at the top: "MaxLevel = 65", which means the script will stop working after you reached lvl65. You can change it to your liking.
+ One will check every second if cooldown time of acitve slots 1-5 is higher than 1 (it's 0 if it's empty), if so it will set it to 1. Actually once you have some stable pointers, freezing the values should do the same trick. I did this for a) training lua-scripjting and b) get an idea when a pointer looses focus - this seems to happen when you jump through gates for example.

There are more pointers, but they are useless (i.e. changing your level won't do any good, specialites are useless in the whole game, armor and shields are reset after each jump etc. - these values are there if we need to create group commands).

v1.1
Found a few other pointers. Notable ones: Ships Turret/Missile/Laser Damage Boosts and Cooldown&Energy Cost of the ships special ability. The last pointer is current cargo use, but haven't checked it intensively (well, there is not much to carry around, once you have all the top gear....)
Attachments
Spacebourne_v1.1.CT
(22.48 KiB) Downloaded 197 times
Spacebourne.CT
(15.47 KiB) Downloaded 118 times

matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matrix501 »

I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Your trainer still works with the latest version 1.06! that just came out in august of 2020! I just got the last 2 dlc's 1.04 and 1.06 versions and i checked the trainer on them and it's really great!!!!!

Yefune888
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yefune888 »

Straputsky wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:06 pm
I can share the pointers I used. I sorted them in groups, meaning if the pointers won't work for you, you can deduct group commands, find the values and try to find pointers on your own. Mine have been stable enough for me to create some lua scripts. These scripts need functional pointers or will mess around, so be careful (and if you are not familiar with lua-scripts: ticking or un-ticking the box to the left won't do anything, you need to double-click on <script> and hit OK for them to work).
The scripts have quite some speakEnglish-commands, so don't be afraid just because your computer says something. I use these things so I get an idea what's going wrong if the script doesn't do what I want.

No money pointer, sorry. But we have Skill Points, Energy, XP, Cooldown Slot 1-5, Capacitor, Current Armor and Shields.

If you dare to use the lua scripts:
+ One should set your XP one point below to the next level (i.e. you are level 2 and need 225 XP for level 3 -> the script should set it to 224). It does so every 5 seconds to give the game engine some time to show the level up. It has an entry right at the top: "MaxLevel = 65", which means the script will stop working after you reached lvl65. You can change it to your liking.
+ One will check every second if cooldown time of acitve slots 1-5 is higher than 1 (it's 0 if it's empty), if so it will set it to 1. Actually once you have some stable pointers, freezing the values should do the same trick. I did this for a) training lua-scripjting and b) get an idea when a pointer looses focus - this seems to happen when you jump through gates for example.

There are more pointers, but they are useless (i.e. changing your level won't do any good, specialites are useless in the whole game, armor and shields are reset after each jump etc. - these values are there if we need to create group commands).

v1.1
Found a few other pointers. Notable ones: Ships Turret/Missile/Laser Damage Boosts and Cooldown&Energy Cost of the ships special ability. The last pointer is current cargo use, but haven't checked it intensively (well, there is not much to carry around, once you have all the top gear....)
Thanks for your hard work but it's V1.6.1 now and nothing is working from your table, again than you for your hard work.