MTG Arena

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
2inchsoffury
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

MTG Arena

Post by 2inchsoffury » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:46 pm

I would just like to have it so I can edit the gold so I can get card packs.
Game here https://magic.wizards.com/en/mtgarena

taleaq
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: MTG Arena

Post by taleaq » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:33 am

Also looking to get free card packs. Not trying to spend more money on magic and don't have a lot of time to grind getting cards.

furthestben
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by furthestben » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:33 am

Considering the game is a competitive game and is only played online, I doubt anyone will give you a table and the people who use it will very likely be banned.

The only reason why yugioh duel links has a table is because it does have a single player segment to it. The table is basically there to speed up content.

2inchsoffury
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 2inchsoffury » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:15 pm

All it would be doing is helping me get cards vs spending a crapton of money to get them. And it's still in beta, the ranking is busted and gaining cards do not mean you will beat them being there is no top deck that never loses in Magic. Just wanted to speed up getting the few cards I need for a fun deck instead of playing for weeks and weeks to use in-game gold to get packs to maybe get the cards.

I would understand if there was wager matches or a real working leaderboard. And the game beta gets reset every now and then so you lose them all anyway. Please? lol