Asphalt 9 New version hacks

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
MartaLabieniec
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Asphalt 9 New version hacks

Post by MartaLabieniec »

Hi, can someone please tell me if it is possible to make hacks for asphalt9 on my PC?

I need nitro hacks and unlimited speed like in trainer from Carlos ponce briceno for asphalt8.

Thanks.

MartaLabieniec
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Asphalt 9 New version hacks

Post by MartaLabieniec »

hello? can you hear me?

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

MartaLabieniec wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:49 pm
hello? can you hear me?
No, but I can see your posts.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Search this forum. There's already a cheat table made for it

MartaLabieniec
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MartaLabieniec »

ok, thank you. I will search.

Luminous
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Luminous »

This is the table by @koderkrazy, it works on the latest version.

If it's okay, I'm going to make a request here because the other thread is locked, and i didnt want to create another one
and clutter the forum but if not let me know.

Is there any way we can have more options, say "no knockdown" where your car is unable to get knocked down,
heres a video to give an idea: [Link] (in the video is a different game but mechanics should be similar)
theres another option that says "safe crash" where you respawn instantly after crashing, is this possible? Thanks
Attachments
Asphalt9v1.0.3a_CTv6.CT
(29.29 KiB) Downloaded 496 times

MartaLabieniec
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MartaLabieniec »

I found something like that but I don't know if it is working.

And I am also searching for No Knockdown hack but there isnt any....
Attachments
Asphalt 9 Legends v1.1.3a - STUNT HACK.CT
(11.51 KiB) Downloaded 327 times

Luminous
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Luminous »

I've tried what you posted, those scripts modify your stunts.
You do a knockdown and its multiplied to some number like "x13456XXXXX" ,
also others like perfect nitro, barrel roll etc maybe good for getting token rewards.
I'm still looking for a no knockdown hack, ill post if i find something

MartaLabieniec
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MartaLabieniec »

ok, do you know maybe friend if it is possible to make a hack so that the speed does not fall on the grass and curbs ?? It would be very useful. And if the flags are server-sided or client-sided?

MartaLabieniec
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MartaLabieniec »

A9 HOW TO CHEAT: This was in the previous group. Enjoy yourself! 😎👍

CREDITS & TOKENS: For those noobs who should beware by now it impossible either hack credits or tokens as it on the server side, not on the client side but it not so hard to increase amount fairly quickly for free as it was for asphalt 8, If that is you can resist over spending your credits or tokens but use it in good judgement when buying items then just in events championship alone you could earn 150k credits and also 110 tokens or sometime rarely 140 tokens daily and not forgetting the free ads that take no more than 2 minutes to do or free packs every 4 hours to gain.

CLUB REPUTATION: You can earn points using hacks except “Infinite Nitro” which you would need to restart the game after each race otherwise you be on the cheater board and also for “Max/Pro & Ghost Mode” doesn’t effects the points or ever need to restart the game. Anyhow when using any of these hacks “Stop Time, Record/Teleport & Car Speed” you would need to remain within 1% to 15% of distance usage anywhere alone the racecourse but if go over the distance then you won't earn any points and it will stop increasing points for every each race until you restart the game again.

CAREER:
• Max & Pro ~ Recommended Always. ✔
• Infinite Nitro ~ Not Recommended: On cheaterboard for 24 hours. ❌
• Stop Time ~ Recommended: Lap Time ~ 15% ✔
• Record & Teleport ~ Recommended: Time Limit Race ~ 15% ✔
• Car Speed ~ Recommended: Lap Time Race or Time Limit Race ~ 15% ✔
• Ghost Mode ~ Recommended: Police. ✔

EVENT:
• Max & Pro ~ Recommended Always. ✔
• Stop Time ~ Recommended: Lap Time Race ~ 15% ✔
• Record & Teleport ~ Recommended: Time Limit Race ~ 15% ✔
• Car Speed ~ Recommended: Lap Time Race or Time Limit Race ~ 15% ✔
• Ghost Mode ~ Recommended: Police Escape. ✔

MULTIPLAYER:
• Max & Pro ~ Recommended Uncertain❓
• Stop Time ~ Not Recommended: Risk Account Deleted. ❌
• Record & Teleport ~ Not Recommended: Risk Account Deleted. ❌
• Car Speed ~ Not Recommended: Risk Account Deleted. ❌
• Ghost Mode ~ Not Recommended: Risk Account Deleted. ❌

FARMING: The rules when searching for high club reputation or credits is you need to find racecourse no fewer 30 seconds to do and use the lowest class cars if possible as it has shortest refuel time and use whatever hacks available is needed to win the race. Now this can be useful if you need to boost few extra thousand points or credits the quickest way for free.

CARS USED:
BMW Z4 LCi E89: Maximum Power 1345 ~ Take 5 minutes to refuel.
Volkswagen XL Sport Concept: Maximum Power 1646 ~ Take 15 minutes to refuel.
DS Automobiles E-Tense: Maximum Power 1806 ~ Take 15 minutes to refuel.

RACECOURSE:
25 Seconds Farm Track: Chapter 4; Euro Show Down; Track 7, Roman Byroads.

You can earn to farm +39rep pts in first place, 2nd +35rep and 3rd +31rep. Now race 6 times to earn +234rep in 3 minutes then race 5 more times to earn +1170rep in 15 minutes.

STEP 1: When selecting the cars for farming it always best choose the lowest class if possible as it take shortest time to refuel and all 3 vehicles need to be “Pro & Max” to level 10.
STEP 2: When recording the position use the BMW car and you want to activate record it at 14% distance then do a record test by activated the teleport and now once you have setup correctly you can exit the game also reminder to do regularly check on your club point if they are increasing.
STEP 3: when you start the race wait until the countdown has finish before you hit the teleport hot key then you're able to jump 15% distance in front of all the other cars and now just follow the procedure here:

• Select the DS car first and after the countdown activate teleport.
• Use nitro then turn right and collect the blue nitro.
• Go straight ahead and then do one or two 360° stunts.
• Now do a perfect blue nitro and turn right.
• Still in nitro and now collect the two blue bottles.
• When you pass the zebra road marking do one 360° stunt and collect blue bottle.
• Don't use nitro yet if you don’t have shockwave, turn right and collect yellow bottle.
• Now do a shockwave nitro but try not to drift on to the grassy slopes.
• Use drift on the last corner and nitro whatever left also try knock out the cars to reach the finish line.
• Once you used all DS car fuel the next car to use BMW then after Volkswagen and back using the BMW before using DS car again and so on repeatedly as many times you want.

CHEATERBOARD LIST: Now how to play safe in multiplayer while using nitro hack but beware there is still a risk of having your account deleted if you not careful and being too much aggressive use of nitro. In event or career it should be quite safe to use nitro hack but you won't earn any reputation points and you would still have to restart the game again each time you finish a race otherwise you're end up on the cheater board list for 24 hours and must never enter multiplayer and event within that time period.

New Rule:
1. Be careful over use of nitro hack when trying to reach for legend league as it most risk of getting your account deleted but just to be safe it probably best to remain at the platinum league and should only use nitro hack in the bronze, silver or gold leagues.
2. Don't make it so noticeable to other online users by never use shockwave nitro in the beginning of the race and still use it as normal but give just enough nitro needed to try stay ahead between 1st, 2nd or 3rd position but expect to lose a few races at times.
3. In championship event don't make it so obvious seen by other online users and to gameloft that your using hacks on the leader board but or you need is just enough to stay within the top percentage and also you won't earn reputation points if you use nitro hack and most of all you could be at risk of having your account deleted.

senserbest
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by senserbest »

Why sometimes cheat on speed does not work in multiplayer?

MartaLabieniec
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MartaLabieniec »

I think this cheat is for singleplayer, not for multiplayer. You must ask author about it @koderkrazy from this forum.

Luminous
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Luminous »

Do you know how to hack event times without going to cheaterboard? I try what you say above but still go there... Do you have any tips?

senserbest
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by senserbest »

Where can I download cheat on teleport?

MartaLabieniec
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MartaLabieniec »

KODERKRAZY has teleport cheat for Asphalt 9, ask him.