Valkyria Chronicles 4

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
WageSlave
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Valkyria Chronicles 4

Post by WageSlave » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:12 am

Would also love an updated table for this game. Thanks !

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:28 pm

Yeah update for naval order too would be nice

Azure_Flame
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Azure_Flame » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:16 pm

I found the address range that holds the experience counters that determine a soldier's rank (Private, Private 1st Class, and Corporal):1411CA000 - 1411CAFFF. The counters are floats and range from 0.0 - 20.0, with a value of >= 20.0 designating the soldier as a corporal. Here's an incomplete list of all the squad members I've acquired so far. More can be added to the list by searching that address range for values between 0.0 - 20.0 before using any CP. Once the CP is used on the soldier to be added to the list, search for changed values and that character's address should show up.

The counters are not permanently committed to a character until a mission is successfully completed, so select a short mission like the first skirmish, change all the character counters to 20.0, complete the mission, and all of the characters will be promoted to corporal even if they're not active in the squad. All relevant squad stories will also be unlocked.
Attachments
Valkyria Chronicles 4 - Soldier Rank.CT
(7.83 KiB) Downloaded 91 times

WageSlave
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WageSlave » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:47 am

Thanks for that Soldier Rank table! Any chance of getting a working weapons table again?

NoNickNeeded
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NoNickNeeded » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:32 pm

@NukeZen: I thought it would be more complicated, but that really was all that was needed.
And it's even a persistent memory location to boot, unlike with other games with similar mechanics.

Nevermind... it was only persistent until I restarted the game or maybe the patch switched it around, but at least you only need to find the address once per game-start regardless of how many times you reload or how many missions you play.

Thank you.

Vidar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vidar » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:10 pm

Requesting "cheat" that unlocks the camera in the model viewer in the private quarters