NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Let It Die

Post by NumberXer0 »

Game Name: Let It Die
Game Engine: Unreal
Game Version: 1.0
Options Required: Health, Stamina, Money, Crafting etc.
Game/Steam Website: [Link]
Other Info: The game releases tonight, just getting a jump on this. I dont know if it can even be cheated yet. There seems to be some misinformation about the game since the PS4 release. The game is free and requires an online connection, but it is 100% SINGLE PLAYER. There is absolutely no multiplayer whatsoever. All duels and base raids are versus AI, it's just made to look like multiplayer. Again, the game is singleplayer. This can be verified on the Steam page. Honestly, I just want my progress back. Played over a year on PS4 before I got tired of paying for plus for one game.

JessieKazama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Let It Die

Post by JessieKazama »

I was able to edit the ammo you have on a weapon plus the amount of gold you have via CE. I couldn't figure out the health part and as for XP if you edit it during the Level Up screen it sends you back to the main menu. I wasn't banned I guess the game just can't handle editing the XP values during level up. If someone can figure out the XP values outside of the screen it would be a good help too.

Durability, Gold, and Ammo definitely seem easy and possible, but the Health and XP seem to be a little tricky.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

JessieKazama wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:56 am
I was able to edit the ammo you have on a weapon plus the amount of gold you have via CE. I couldn't figure out the health part and as for XP if you edit it during the Level Up screen it sends you back to the main menu. I wasn't banned I guess the game just can't handle editing the XP values during level up. If someone can figure out the XP values outside of the screen it would be a good help too.

Durability, Gold, and Ammo definitely seem easy and possible, but the Health and XP seem to be a little tricky.
Awesome, good to know editing is possible. I wasn't sure with it being connected online. I'll give it a shot when I get home today. Thanks for testing!

yololad
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yololad »

JessieKazama wrote:

Hey, I tried to edit the gold with CE but it jumps back the original value every time I do it. How did you manage?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

yololad wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:03 pm
JessieKazama wrote:

Hey, I tried to edit the gold with CE but it jumps back the original value every time I do it. How did you manage?
Since the game is always connected to their server, it may do checks and reset the values. Not sure if there is a way around that or not.

Edit: I just got home and I'm installing it. I'll see what I can find.
Edit 2: Well I can confirm, it looks like the coin change is visual only. If you lock it, it will look like it doesn't go down, but it will update to the lower amount before long. That's in the waiting room. I'll try editing in the tower next.
Edit 3: Nope. Still no luck. The changed coins worked until I hit the lobby. Instead of changing the banked coins, I changed the amount I found in the tower. It stuck, more coins got added and it all went into my bank after I went back to the lobby. But..then it changed back. Well, it's beyond me. Maybe someone else will have some luck.
Last edited by NumberXer0 on Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JessieKazama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JessieKazama »

yololad wrote:
JessieKazama wrote:

I used 8 Byte to search for the Gold and it came up as three different values. I just set them all to the amount I wanted and it stayed for the play session, even after I restarted the game.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

JessieKazama wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:58 pm
yololad wrote:
JessieKazama wrote:

I used 8 Byte to search for the Gold and it came up as three different values. I just set them all to the amount I wanted and it stayed for the play session, even after I restarted the game.
Hmm, I'll try 8 bit then. I found 3 values for 4 bit in the lobby for my bank and a different 3 in the tower with 4 bit for my held coins. Every time though, it changes back after hitting the lobby. Maybe the 8 bit values will do the trick.

Edit: Nope, still no good. I found a single 8 bit value and it was the same address as the 4 bit. Reverted almost instantly.
Edit 2: Changing ammo worked fine. I gave my Fireworks 50 shots and it kept shooting past the limit. So that definitely sticks. It seems all edits in the tower work, but revert once hitting the lobby. I have no idea how you got your coins to stick. Can you detail your process? I can't even attach the debugger to the game, it crashes it.

JessieKazama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JessieKazama »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:03 pm
JessieKazama wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:58 pm
yololad wrote:

Hmm, I'll try 8 bit then. I found 3 values for 4 bit in the lobby for my bank and a different 3 in the tower with 4 bit for my held coins. Every time though, it changes back after hitting the lobby. Maybe the 8 bit values will do the trick.

Edit: Nope, still no good. I found a single 8 bit value and it was the same address as the 4 bit. Reverted almost instantly.
Edit 2: Changing ammo worked fine. I gave my Fireworks 50 shots and it kept shooting past the limit. So that definitely sticks. It seems all edits in the tower work, but revert once hitting the lobby. I have no idea how you got your coins to stick. Can you detail your process? I can't even attach the debugger to the game, it crashes it.
When I restarted the game last night the values sticked but I logged in today and the values got reverted back to normal. I guess whatever is server based you can't edit, but stuff like health and ammo which is client side should be fine to tinker around with.

nabyap
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by nabyap »

can't find any value whatsoever. what scan type do you guys have your CE on?

JessieKazama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JessieKazama »

I found the health via 4 Bit but it doesn't stick when freeze the value, I will keep on trying.

JessieKazama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JessieKazama »

nabyap wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:58 pm
can't find any value whatsoever. what scan type do you guys have your CE on?
I changed the ammo value via 4 Bit.

Veav
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Veav »

I can get coin to stick, up to the lobby. I suspect the combat log thing does a sanity check and reverts at that time. Someone who knows about pointers and shit may have to set up a multiplier to make it "real".

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Yeah, I've managed to find ammo and durability with no issues. It even sticks when going to the lobby. You just have to find the values again when you enter the tower to make it infinite again. I haven't tried going over the limit yet. Like instead of 1400 durability, maybe make it 9999. Not sure if it will trigger a reset or not.

Edit: I'm attempting to find a pointer for my 1st right hand weapon's durability, but my pointer scans keep turning up blank. I usually don't have this much trouble..

yololad
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yololad »

Can you run the game offline?

JessieKazama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JessieKazama »

yololad wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:34 pm
Can you run the game offline?
The game is online only but there is no multiplayer or PVP of any kind.