Let It Die

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Veav
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Let It Die

Post by Veav »

Doesn't look like it. I think it has to do with having an inappropriately high health on a low level player.

Also I just got cut in half by some sort of pincer weapon even with fixed HP. Head's gotta stay up!

edit: looking at the steam discussions, a bunch of people are sporting screenshots of 9999 hp because it's reported on every raid, every expedition etc. I'd strongly recommend the HP be finagled to insta-recover rather than trying to boost it up. Yes, you'll be more vulnerable to one-shots, but it's also bloody obvious. Alternatively, how does the game behave when you give yourself 9999 armor?
Last edited by Veav on Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

justsomedude
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by justsomedude »

i was using the infinite hp fine all day and when i logged back in on the same character i was using it with it was kicking me out

justsomedude
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by justsomedude »

Veav wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:24 am
Doesn't look like it. I think it has to do with having an inappropriately high health on a low level player.

Also I just got cut in half by some sort of pincer weapon even with fixed HP. Head's gotta stay up!

edit: looking at the steam discussions, a bunch of people are sporting screenshots of 9999 hp because it's reported on every raid, every expedition etc. I'd strongly recommend the HP be finagled to insta-recover rather than trying to boost it up. Yes, you'll be more vulnerable to one-shots, but it's also bloody obvious. Alternatively, how does the game behave when you give yourself 9999 armor?

i tried the 9999 hp cheat again, it seems to work but only if you turn it off before going on an escalator. you can turn it back on when you are done loading and keep it onfor the duration of the level. as for your question the game doesnt seem to recognize armor values above the cap of whatever you are currently wearing, but thats probably just a side effect of the infinite durability cheat. it makes armor values look huge but it doesnt actually do anything

JessieKazama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JessieKazama »

The table is being updated in the proper table section make sure to discuss on there instead guys. Would appreciate it if someone marked this thread as completed.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7973