iyeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Cross Code V1.0

Post by iyeru » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:06 pm

Pachux wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:13 pm
Hey! Thank you very much for this.
I want to disable the ignore SP option. I found the lines on the script but I don't know exactly what to edit to disable it. What should I do?
The script is javascript, so putting // in front of each line will disable that part of the code. Alternatively if you want to disable whole lines of code without having to add it each line, you can use /* at the start and */ at the end: http://www.tizag.com/javascriptT/javascriptcomment.php

Not sure if you have it in the script, but if you do, Credits still deduct (So does CP on the Circuit). Ignoring SP works in the game it seems, but I'm unsure how to enable anything else if they're all disabled. (I'm not using a custom launcher or using it in browser, I'm actually using it through steam.)

ButterKnife
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ButterKnife » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:47 pm

Can someone PLEASE post a modded version of the game that only gives you Invincibility? Please! It would make my whole life! I can't do it myself because I have no idea how to do it :c

iyeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iyeru » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:10 am

If you mod the json file for hedgehog or whatever they're called like another crosscode thread (in assets/data/enemies) and set the EXP value to well over 500k, you will overflow all of your stats to 99k+ (though they'll only display as 9999. Similarly, CP will overflow to over 500, but the game can only show 108.) No enemies can do that much damage to you, and hazard damage will only do about 3% of your health.

If you're having trouble in bergen mine with the enemies that throw bombs at you to help destroy rocks (IE: you're killing them in one hit), use your guard at all times at the position you want them to throw the bomb. The bombs are used to stop you from guarding, in addition to when they're low health.

Though, if you're bad at stealth, you should probably just quit the game now. Immediately after the prior early access content is a large stealth section, and it's infuriating.