Victory at sea pacific request

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Kaedus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:22 pm
Reputation: 16

Re: Victory at sea pacific request

Post by Kaedus » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:49 pm

fantomas wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:40 pm
Here's the video of how it works - I apologize in advance for the bad quality and the lags.
Ummm ... here we are talking about "Victory at sea Pacific" (2018). Not about the first part "Victory at Sea" (2014).

User avatar
fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 978
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:13 pm
Reputation: 320

Re: Victory at sea pacific request

Post by fantomas » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:10 pm

Kaedus wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:49 pm
Ummm ... here we are talking about "Victory at sea Pacific" (2018). Not about the first part "Victory at Sea" (2014).
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Why I have that feeling????

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:


Thank you @Kaedus for pointing that out - I though I had 2018 release. :lol: :oops:

Never mind, I'm downloading it and will post the new 'true' CT. Sorry for this inconvenience. ^_^

EnterpriseNL
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:35 pm
Reputation: 29

Re: Victory at sea pacific request

Post by EnterpriseNL » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:44 am

Yeah, I already thought it was weird to see the video about the old version(2014)

Aramm500
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:11 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Victory at sea pacific request

Post by Aramm500 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:34 am

Thanx for the video fantomas. Now I know why it would not work. Appreciate your time and effort, but this for the old Victory at Sea, not, the new Pacific version.

User avatar
fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 978
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:13 pm
Reputation: 320

Re: Victory at sea pacific request

Post by fantomas » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:18 pm

Guys, I'm really sorry but as I expected, the game is lagging a lot on my old PC and I'm afraid I'll not be able to make you a good CT. :(

Here just a few scripts that I just made - I didn't be able to test them enough, so there's no guarantee for their good working. Feel free to test them and report your feedback or just ignore them. ^_^
Image
Attachments
VictoryAtSeaPacific.v1.0.3.CT
First Release
(9.88 KiB) Downloaded 393 times

EnterpriseNL
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:35 pm
Reputation: 29

Re: Victory at sea pacific request

Post by EnterpriseNL » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:32 pm

Still, thank you for making the new table
Is it possible that you can try to make the instant ship construction like I said before, nonetheless thanks for the CE table

TheGodUncle
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:45 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Victory at sea pacific request

Post by TheGodUncle » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:51 pm

Does the unlimited health work for planes as well?

TheGodUncle
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:45 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Victory at sea pacific request

Post by TheGodUncle » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:58 pm

I don't think it works for me. I can activate the scripts but they don't seem to do anything.

Kaedus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:22 pm
Reputation: 16

Re: Victory at sea pacific request

Post by Kaedus » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:59 pm

fantomas wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:18 pm
Guys, I'm really sorry but as I expected, the game is lagging a lot on my old PC and I'm afraid I'll not be able to make you a good CT. :(

Here just a few scripts that I just made - I didn't be able to test them enough, so there's no guarantee for their good working. Feel free to test them and report your feedback or just ignore them. ^_^
Image
Excellent. It remains only to add unlimited torpedoes and shells on ships / submarines / bombers

User avatar
fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 978
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:13 pm
Reputation: 320

Re: Victory at sea pacific request

Post by fantomas » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:01 pm

EnterpriseNL wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:32 pm
Still, thank you for making the new table
Is it possible that you can try to make the instant ship construction like I said before, nonetheless thanks for the CE table
I have not yet had to do with ship construction like you described it before - When I click on a port, I can build a ship but it is asking for a cost, so when I use my 'NoCostForShipBuild' script, which it is literately meaning 0 cost for ships, my ship is quickly build. I do not know how it is working with all (still) locked ships.

But of course, I can take a look, as long as the game does not lag. :)

TheGodUncle
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:45 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Victory at sea pacific request

Post by TheGodUncle » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:05 pm

Kaedus wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:59 pm
fantomas wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:18 pm
Guys, I'm really sorry but as I expected, the game is lagging a lot on my old PC and I'm afraid I'll not be able to make you a good CT. :(

Here just a few scripts that I just made - I didn't be able to test them enough, so there's no guarantee for their good working. Feel free to test them and report your feedback or just ignore them. ^_^
Image
Excellent. It remains only to add unlimited torpedoes and shells on ships / submarines / bombers
How did you get it to work? I tried, but it didn't seem to do anything.

User avatar
fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 978
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:13 pm
Reputation: 320

Re: Victory at sea pacific request

Post by fantomas » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:08 pm

TheGodUncle wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:51 pm
Does the unlimited health work for planes as well?
Like I said, I didn't be able to test it enough - All I know it is that the health is shared value, so all your fleet will benefit of this script BUT but also the enemies in most cases.

I played the tutorial with the script - The enemies were defeated and my feet still had max health. Now I can not confirm if I got shoot or not. :(

EnterpriseNL
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:35 pm
Reputation: 29

Re: Victory at sea pacific request

Post by EnterpriseNL » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:10 pm

I will test the table in a few minutes

Do you have steam version or HOODLUM version

Kaedus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:22 pm
Reputation: 16

Re: Victory at sea pacific request

Post by Kaedus » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:03 pm

The construction of ships works perfectly. Other functions work sometimes. And they give immortality to enemy ships.

EnterpriseNL
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:35 pm
Reputation: 29

Re: Victory at sea pacific request

Post by EnterpriseNL » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:40 pm

Ships construction works perfect, no waiting time anymore

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users