Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
squideater
Noobzor
Noobzor

Orcs Must Die! Unchained 2.7.1 (Steam) Table Request

Post by squideater »

Game Name: Orcs Must Die! Unchained
Game Engine: Unreal Engine 3
Game Version: 2.7.1 (apparently final version as devs have said they will no longer be updating it)
Options Desired: Cheat Table (so I can set my own custom hotkeys) :
  • Infinite Health
  • Infinite Mana
  • Hero Armor (hidden values)
  • Fill Unchained Meter
  • No Hero Ability Cooldowns
  • Infinite Rift Points
  • Infinite Coins (for building traps)
  • No Trinkets/Gear Cooldowns (This is the only one I can confirm already exists, because I see chinese players who are able to drop a dozen Mage's Picnic with no cooldown whatsoever, though it's usually 60 seconds..)
  • Infinite stock of Limited Traps (i.e. Decoys, Naphtha Sprayer, Boulder Chute, Ice Impaler, Coin Forge, Saw of Arctos, Summoner Trap, Overload Trap, Arcane Bowling Ball)
Other Info: It's a free-to-play game on Steam. I've been playing for a long time but the playerbase is dead / dying..
Just look at these numbers... sigh.. ([Link]) so it's basically become a singleplayer game for me now (plus I never enjoyed the extremely unbalanced Sabotage pvp mode). I've reached the end of my grind but want to keep playing because I really enjoy the game, so I'd like mess around and be creative with infinite resources. Apparently chinese trainer(s) do exist but I have no way to find them..
Seeing as there will probably be no demand for this game's cheats, I am willing to pay for the table.
Since there is no actual 'offline mode' (which is really sad because the previous 2 games were...) I can understand that not all the requested values are possible to modify, even if that's the case, I'd still pay for a table that can manage some of the options. Also the best game wiki to refer to is : [Link]

Game/Steam Website: [Link]