NBA 2k19

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
revu
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:54 am
Reputation: 0

Re: NBA 2k19

Post by revu » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:47 am

Did they changed something with the fans? Normally I find a dozen entries and edit them until I find the right one. But now every value change does not do anything...

sidduu
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:45 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: NBA 2k19

Post by sidduu » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:42 am

Is there any MyGM cheat table with option such as:
Increase Budget
Increase Profit
Increase Fan Intrest????

achoc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:33 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: NBA 2k19

Post by achoc » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:34 pm

Does anyone have problems using the table after the latest update today. If so, can someone make an updated table.

coppercop
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:46 am
Reputation: 0

Re: NBA 2k19

Post by coppercop » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:50 am

its got patched can someone update it please

TheCrome
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:17 pm
Reputation: 6

Re: NBA 2k19

Post by TheCrome » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:02 am

Update 1.04 Steam version
Not working: Fatigue, TakeOver

Edit: I also observed that the previous offsets, more specifically those on the users attributes, were a little changed up. I don't know if it got messed up on the previous update or so, but they should be fine now. I haven't tested if the order is correct on all the other ones ,but should they be, just point it out so i can fix it.
Attachments
NBA2K19 update 4.CT
(59.73 KiB) Downloaded 714 times

Odinzor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:22 am
Reputation: 0

Re: NBA 2k19

Post by Odinzor » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:24 am

Thanx, man - its awesome, that somebody takes time to update!!!

MarkellePrayTell
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:10 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: NBA 2k19

Post by MarkellePrayTell » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:12 pm

Does anyone have a bit of an explanation of how to use these tables?

Should the game be running? Where in the game should we be when making changes?

How can i check to see if my changes were placed into effect?

Any help would be really appreciated.

TheCrome
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:17 pm
Reputation: 6

Re: NBA 2k19

Post by TheCrome » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:13 am

For the sliders, you should edit them on the main menu and lock the values before going to MyCareer if you want so. You can also edit them during a game.
Team Grade -> You can lock the value before the game(set the value and lock it) or you can do so during the game.
Minutes and difficulty and such, if you want to change them, do so before a game.
This applies to myCareer games against the cpu and such. I don't think it works in Park games and such. At least, i surely hope not.

FrozenSkies
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:24 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: NBA 2k19

Post by FrozenSkies » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:12 am

TheCrome wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:13 am
For the sliders, you should edit them on the main menu and lock the values before going to MyCareer if you want so. You can also edit them during a game.
Team Grade -> You can lock the value before the game(set the value and lock it) or you can do so during the game.
Minutes and difficulty and such, if you want to change them, do so before a game.
This applies to myCareer games against the cpu and such. I don't think it works in Park games and such. At least, i surely hope not.
If you try to use this in park you get kicked.
The only thing that works in park is team grade i think.
Difficulty is not related to park since park has its own sliders.

i will post my CheatTable here when i got te right pointers for MyPlayer Match Stats.

FrozenSkies
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:24 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: NBA 2k19

Post by FrozenSkies » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:15 pm

Here is my Up todate Table wich i did not create all on my own.
Credits to the respectfull creators wich are credited in the Table.
Attachments
NBA2K19_merged.CT
(134.75 KiB) Downloaded 270 times
Last edited by FrozenSkies on Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

papalucas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:22 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: NBA 2k19

Post by papalucas » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:23 pm

FrozenSkies wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:15 pm
Here is my Up todate Table wich did not create all on my own credits to the respectfull creators wich are credited in the table
what's the best method to rep up???

FrozenSkies
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:24 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: NBA 2k19

Post by FrozenSkies » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:42 pm

papalucas wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:23 pm
FrozenSkies wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:15 pm
Here is my Up todate Table wich did not create all on my own credits to the respectfull creators wich are credited in the table
what's the best method to rep up???
Play on Hall of Fame 12 min quaters and use the sliders (freeze them set offense an defense to 1 and fouls to 0) that is the best way you play 2 quaters and then sim out.
but set fatigue to 0

papalucas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:22 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: NBA 2k19

Post by papalucas » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:20 am

FrozenSkies wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:42 pm
papalucas wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:23 pm
FrozenSkies wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:15 pm
Here is my Up todate Table wich did not create all on my own credits to the respectfull creators wich are credited in the table
what's the best method to rep up???
Play on Hall of Fame 12 min quaters and use the sliders (freeze them set offense an defense to 1 and fouls to 0) that is the best way you play 2 quaters and then sim out.
but set fatigue to 0
and its secure to place mp game stats to get the bagde " lead all in ur team"?

FrozenSkies
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:24 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: NBA 2k19

Post by FrozenSkies » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:17 pm

papalucas wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:20 am
FrozenSkies wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:42 pm
papalucas wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:23 pm


what's the best method to rep up???
Play on Hall of Fame 12 min quaters and use the sliders (freeze them set offense an defense to 1 and fouls to 0) that is the best way you play 2 quaters and then sim out.
but set fatigue to 0
and its secure to place mp game stats to get the bagde " lead all in ur team"?
you can get the bage with this table but keep in mind setting all the values to 999 and you will earn lots of VC and most probably a ban so be warned

Dwyane wade
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:12 am
Reputation: 0

Re: NBA 2k19

Post by Dwyane wade » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:22 am

How is possible to post one card but unlimited times on auction house? I see soo many same cards with same time ( example 300 diamond blake griffins same time same price )

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MartaLabieniec