NBA 2k19

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
fordtech99
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:16 am
Reputation: 0

Re: NBA 2k19

Post by fordtech99 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:48 pm

TheCrome wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:00 pm
dh6266123 wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:49 am
The game is updated. will there be an update of that table?Thanks.
is there any of the sliders/grade that has been broken? I just did a quick jump just to check the sliders and they are still working for me.
the patch 1.03 broke the table. if your is still working i dont know how.

TheCrome
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:17 pm
Reputation: 6

Re: NBA 2k19

Post by TheCrome » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:36 pm

I'll check again when I come back home.
Can anyone else confirm if the table is still broken in the meanwhile?

Edit: Image

The sliders are still working for me. Can anyone test it?

Diemara
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:06 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: NBA 2k19

Post by Diemara » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:05 pm

i played a few hour ago before i go to work and your table worked fine.
thank you

Ninobass.92
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:59 am
Reputation: 0

Re: NBA 2k19

Post by Ninobass.92 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:02 am

Hi, i got banned 3 weeks ago for using a trainer, today my ban was lifted. My question is can i get banned for using the sliders table for mycareer games. Not park or anything else just the season games?

TheCrome
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:17 pm
Reputation: 6

Re: NBA 2k19

Post by TheCrome » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:50 pm

I've been using the sliders table since the beginning, plus the grade option when it was firstly released and I haven't had any problem so far at least.

stealth2920
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:44 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: NBA 2k19

Post by stealth2920 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:11 pm

TheCrome wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:50 pm
I've been using the sliders table since the beginning, plus the grade option when it was firstly released and I haven't had any problem so far at least.
Same here. This last table works fine except I am unable to adjust the game speed like I could with the last table. The game seems to run a little fast. Not sure if anyone can regenerate the game speed area. Thanks

TheCrome
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:17 pm
Reputation: 6

Re: NBA 2k19

Post by TheCrome » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:22 pm

stealth2920 wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:11 pm
TheCrome wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:50 pm
I've been using the sliders table since the beginning, plus the grade option when it was firstly released and I haven't had any problem so far at least.
Same here. This last table works fine except I am unable to adjust the game speed like I could with the last table. The game seems to run a little fast. Not sure if anyone can regenerate the game speed area. Thanks
Updated the rest of the game settings apart from the takeover meter and fatigue. Give it a try.

Edit: Added the foul out option(0 is OFF, 1-6 are the number of fouls to be fouled out, pretty self explanatory)
Attachments
NBA2K19.CT
(59.78 KiB) Downloaded 765 times

stealth2920
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:44 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: NBA 2k19

Post by stealth2920 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:34 pm

TheCrome wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:22 pm
stealth2920 wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:11 pm
TheCrome wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:50 pm
I've been using the sliders table since the beginning, plus the grade option when it was firstly released and I haven't had any problem so far at least.
Same here. This last table works fine except I am unable to adjust the game speed like I could with the last table. The game seems to run a little fast. Not sure if anyone can regenerate the game speed area. Thanks
Updated the rest of the game settings apart from the takeover meter and fatigue. Give it a try.

Edit: Added the foul out option(0 is OFF, 1-6 are the number of fouls to be fouled out, pretty self explanatory)
Thanks, I will give it a try later today when I get a chance. Thank you for your work.

Ninobass.92
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:59 am
Reputation: 0

Re: NBA 2k19

Post by Ninobass.92 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:07 pm

So no one got banned for using just the sliders?

thbrasil
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:01 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: NBA 2k19

Post by thbrasil » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:17 pm

2k its Just retarded. Just saw a Dude in my Park with 98overall with Like 50 games.. And inside his player card it shows 85 overall.. I bet he not gonna Get Ban.

Erlkonig
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:18 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: NBA 2k19

Post by Erlkonig » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:31 pm

Ninobass.92 wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:07 pm
So no one got banned for using just the sliders?
It's against the rules to discuss anything related to online cheating. Nobody condones that kind of thing because it's bound to get us in trouble and it also ruins the experience for other people especially in games with PvP.

If you don't want to get banned simply don't play online with cheats.

Dwyane wade
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:12 am
Reputation: 0

Re: NBA 2k19

Post by Dwyane wade » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:50 pm

new update?

iFrag2142
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:12 am
Reputation: 0

Re: NBA 2k19

Post by iFrag2142 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:14 am

Ninobass.92 wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:02 am
Hi, i got banned 3 weeks ago for using a trainer, today my ban was lifted. My question is can i get banned for using the sliders table for mycareer games. Not park or anything else just the season games?
Did you contact 2K support about this during the 3 weeks? They told me I was permanently banned for vc exploit...

Ninobass.92
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:59 am
Reputation: 0

Re: NBA 2k19

Post by Ninobass.92 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:44 am

What did you do?

iFrag2142
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:12 am
Reputation: 0

Re: NBA 2k19

Post by iFrag2142 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:59 pm

Ninobass.92 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:44 am
What did you do?
I was using trainer in mycareer...

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users