NBA 2k19

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
shakemh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: NBA 2k19

Post by shakemh »

Can you use any of the table online without getting banned?

flyguyjoe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by flyguyjoe »

Got banned yesterday. I will laugh when all you fuckers get banned too lol. If you hack Vc you will get banned on here. I was only getting the normal 1300 vc a game all I did was use a trainer to speed up the game so I would be able to sim it in less than a minutes time and I got banned for that. So good luck to you all you will end up just wasting your money on a game that you are gonna get banned from these hacks aint worth it

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

flyguyjoe wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:42 pm
Got banned yesterday. I will laugh when all you fuckers get banned too lol. If you hack Vc you will get banned on here. I was only getting the normal 1300 vc a game all I did was use a trainer to speed up the game so I would be able to sim it in less than a minutes time and I got banned for that. So good luck to you all you will end up just wasting your money on a game that you are gonna get banned from these hacks aint worth it
Thanks for the warning, but why be a dick about it? Doesn't the game have a SP aspect, MP cheats aren't allowed here. So it sounds more like you got yourself banned using a table made for the SP game, and you're just mad about that.

Shit happens Man, learn some things and move on. Just my thoughts, whatever they're worth.

flyguyjoe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by flyguyjoe »

This happened to me countless times in 2k18 as well. Just feel better that im not the only one getting banned for it lol. Not sure if it was the cheat engine that caused it but when I was using the trainer alone I didn't get banned I got banned the next day after using this cheat engine. Just going to skip buying another one this game really is pointless if you don't want to spend money on vc if you hack vc they will eventually ban you I probably been banned 10 times all together from 2k17-2k19. Never used any hacks online they actually don't work anyway I only used to use the cheat table to manipulate stats or I would just put the game time from the engine to like 200 mins so that way I get a crazy amount of vc after siming past half time.. Just trying to warn people out there that they are banning even more this year soo be careful it wont even be worth it in the long run once you get banned then you will have to start back from scratch

flyguyjoe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by flyguyjoe »

Did you not read what I wrote.. I used a trainer that had fast speed mode I did that in game so that way I can speed the game up faster and make mt in less than 1 minute each game this was the single player mycareer mode. Doesn't matter if its Sp or mp if you use hacks they will ban you

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

flyguyjoe wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:27 pm
Did you not read what I wrote.. I used a trainer that had fast speed mode I did that in game so that way I can speed the game up faster and make mt in less than 1 minute each game this was the single player mycareer mode. Doesn't matter if its Sp or mp if you use hacks they will ban you
So they stop you from accessing the SP game, if your cheating that's all you should be playing?

EDIT:
And yeah, speed hacks are super easy to detect; and thus ban.

flyguyjoe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by flyguyjoe »

Well I was using that super speed trainer for days then once I used the cheat engine to make the cpu miss shots all of a sudden I get the ban the next day. So it had to be one or the 2 that caused it

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

flyguyjoe wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:45 pm
Well I was using that super speed trainer for days then once I used the cheat engine to make the cpu miss shots all of a sudden I get the ban the next day. So it had to be one or the 2 that caused it
That's basically how it works if you're going to cheat in MP. It's an info war as much as anything else, they generally wait to ban you just to keep you from knowing what got you banned; because if you make the cheats this can lead you to making a currently undetected cheat, but any public cheat (even trainers behind paywalls) will never be undetectable since the devs have access to the same cheats.

pauLjs
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pauLjs »

It's probably the speed trainer then. That's the only thing mentioned in the thread I haven't used, unless they're waiting to ban me

Diemara
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Diemara »

i've been using cheat engine for my career in 2k17, 2k18, and now in 2k19 and never got banned. don't mess with with trainers and maybe my team (in 2k18 changed sliders for myteam singleplayer and i was not banned) . i'm just adjusting some sliders for my team in my career and maybe teammate grade sometimes because it sucks playing mycareer without paying for vc and i'm not about to buy them now.
Last edited by Diemara on Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

revu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by revu »

Yep, same for me. I just use CE and get around 1400 VC. That's it, no ban.

I miss the good old days in 2k17 where you could get around 6000 VC every 5 minutes.

cozhel27
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cozhel27 »

I've been using my own table since the game released and still not ban. you don't get banned using slider ce, but when you mess with VC gain, that raises a red flag. use the cheat at your own risk. there is not cheat that's safe.

cozhel27
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cozhel27 »

trainer is never safe. you can use ce and limnono cheat that will not ban you.

chrisredfield
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by chrisredfield »

How many day pass when u used cheat get banned _?.

flyguyjoe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by flyguyjoe »

Only had the game for 4 days tops then got banned, I used speed hack plenty of times on past 2k games and this is the first time I got banned for it, on the older 2ks I would get banned if I hacked the stats or changed the in game time to more minutes so my player would get better stats to make more VC usually once you get over 6-7k a game they will ban you I remember I got like 50k one game before lol... This year the most I got for a match was around 1400 n I still got banned