[Solved] Risk of Rain

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
chewfaimau
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

[Solved] Risk of Rain

Post by chewfaimau »

Hello looking for Risk of Rain I have tried getting the Risk of Rain (2015-06-12) Shinkansen Risk of Rain V1005.CT one but the only ones listed in the cached version is up to Shinkansen Risk of Rain V1004.CT. Thank you for the help and for the new site.

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Risk of Rain

Post by STN »

Pongozila
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Pongozila »

Hope this helps.
Attachments
Risk of Rain.CT
(1.71 MiB) Downloaded 1138 times

Creator256
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Creator256 »

Pongozila wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:53 pm
Hope this helps.
Hi there, did you make this table? If so, how did you go about finding the player struct? I have been searching for literally the past 2 weeks trying to find that structure with no such luck.

Pongozila
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Pongozila »

Creator256 wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:19 pm
Hi there, did you make this table? If so, how did you go about finding the player struct? I have been searching for literally the past 2 weeks trying to find that structure with no such luck.
I did; basically I found the attack address... the rest is all around it! :P I struggled A LOT to make a decent table for this game, but once I found out that all addresses were arranged like this was a piece of cake... basically there's no actual "PLAYER" structure, only item effects... but since they influence and control all the player stats was easy finding out... took some time but easy overall. The yellow (special) items are the ones I haven't been able to find... although I abandoned that search quite some time now. :)

Creator256
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Creator256 »

Pongozila wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:32 pm
I did; basically I found the attack address... the rest is all around it! :P I struggled A LOT to make a decent table for this game, but once I found out that all addresses were arranged like this was a piece of cake... basically there's no actual "PLAYER" structure, only item effects... but since they influence and control all the player stats was easy finding out... took some time but easy overall. The yellow (special) items are the ones I haven't been able to find... although I abandoned that search quite some time now. :)
[/quote]

When you say attack address, do you mean by how much damage the player does? I am looking to maybe improve on this table and try and create a custom game out of it lol

Pongozila
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Pongozila »

Creator256 wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:29 pm
When you say attack address, do you mean by how much damage the player does? I am looking to maybe improve on this table and try and create a custom game out of it lol
Yes I do, just look for the "damage" address and everything else is pretty much around it, although remember that most things you change won't have visual effect, and the items have 2 addresses face and real value. Just look for float values, and remember that the value on screen is not the value you want, like if you do 20 of damage the value you want is between 2 and 3 float. You'll get it quick enough. Please do improve and share the table! :)