NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

SCUM

Post by NumberXer0 »

Game Name: SCUM
Game Engine: Unreal
Game Version: 0.1.17.8264
Options Required: Health, Stamina, Ammo, Inf Items, Inf Stat Points, Pretty much any of the 10,000 different status meters.
Game/Steam Website: [Link]
Other Info: The game has a dedicated single player mode and two sites have already released single player trainers. Shouldn't violate any rules on this one, cheers!

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: SCUM

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

good luck on trying to use CE on this.. Values are Encrypted as far as i can tell from a brief look.. maybe someone with more patience will look into this..

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

Empress_Ravenna wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:07 am
good luck on trying to use CE on this.. Values are Encrypted as far as i can tell from a brief look.. maybe someone with more patience will look into this..
None of the values are encrypted. They are all Float values except for a few things.

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Float values yes, but they still dont register, or stay locked, took a look back on it.. it still wont lock like the health.. stamina was easy.

pitoloko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pitoloko »

I also would like to request this...

I tried changing heatlh and stamina values but as one user said above the values doesn't "lock", and I don't have the required skills to know why happens that.

come on guys help us making a cheat table for single player mode since this damn premature-released-game doesn't have any admin command available. thanks for read.

Ultima
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ultima »

It is moddable, I managed to lock amounts of individual stacks of ammunition. Also managed to grab stamina but theat's what I'm stuck at.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

How much is there to the SP game, does it actually have some kind of campaign?

arnevehug
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arnevehug »

I can't seem to edit the stamina (bit of a noob). unless it's fixed...

The value just seems to fix it self. no change in stamina whats-so-ever..

Ultima
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ultima »

I managed to lock the stamina, it drops from 100% to 99% and then stays there, you can edit an ammo stack of your choosing to say 40, then lock it. and the stamina is float, you have to search between 63 and 65, then run a little, press esc and pause. Then search decreased value, then unpause and search increased value. Rinse and repeat until you have two values left then lock them.

pitoloko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pitoloko »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:52 pm
How much is there to the SP game, does it actually have some kind of campaign?
The game doesn't have campaign mode or anything similar, its just you (the character) in a big hostile map, and that's all. This is the typical game that exploits and intoxicates early-access community to be released in a pure shit of development state, it doesn't have any kind of history about what are you doing and what is your purpose on that big map (you are part of a reality show, but that you will not learn it playing the game), the game even doesn't give you any tutorial or hint about the basics of survival, crafting and harvest, neither what you are supposed to do in the fucking game.

...but, it is fun to kill zombies at the end.
Ultima wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:50 pm
I managed to lock the stamina, it drops from 100% to 99% and then stays there, you can edit an ammo stack of your choosing to say 40, then lock it. and the stamina is float, you have to search between 63 and 65, then run a little, press esc and pause. Then search decreased value, then unpause and search increased value. Rinse and repeat until you have two values left then lock them.
That was exactly the same steps I followed, first I found 2 different values for the stamina, I tried to "lock" them, but I noticed the lock didn't work, so I searched again for the stamina values while I still had those 2 stamina values fixed in CE, then for my surprise I found two new additional stamina values additional to the other two that I had locked, and all the 4 values had the same values and incremented and decreased in the same way, clearly all those 4 values were for stamina percentage, so, from what I can see, it seem when you lock a value the game "renews" that value creating an additional one, so any locked value will not work... because when you lock the two values of stamina bar if you search again for the stamina value CE will find two new values, and so on, I don't know why the hell happens that as I'm noob in game cracking things, maybe could be due to encryption things as suggested in a commentary above.

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

look what i started >;D.. anyhow, the Values do change, also if you wanna learn more advanced techniques and impatient try the CE tutorials, >;D

i'm have little success with health values, also you can edit the savegame db file too btw.

pitoloko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pitoloko »

Empress_Ravenna wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:27 pm
also you can edit the savegame db file too btw.
EDIT: ok sorry for what I said below, I seen that in this specific case the save game its just a SQLite database, not sure if this is normal to other video games but its the first time I see a save file in sqlite database format in the 30 years that I'm playing PC games, this SCUM game is very strange for me...

---------------------------------------------

Please suggest realistic things. Any other save file of any other video game can be edited too... if you can spend weeks, months or even years in a eternal trial and error phase trying to figure the format specifications of the file, the structure members, their start and end offsets, etc.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Empress_Ravenna wrote:
look what i started >;D.. anyhow, the Values do change, also if you wanna learn more advanced techniques and impatient try the CE tutorials, >;D

i'm have little success with health values, also you can edit the savegame db file too btw.
Where is the save located? I don't see anything in the userdata folder and my profile folder in the SCUM folder is empty too.

sinmagic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sinmagic »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:08 pm
Empress_Ravenna wrote:

Where is the save located? I don't see anything in the userdata folder and my profile folder in the SCUM folder is empty too.
c\users\username\appdata\local\scum\saved\savefiles

The appdata file may be hidden. At least it was for me.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

sinmagic wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:23 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:08 pm
Empress_Ravenna wrote:

c\users\username\appdata\local\scum\saved\savefiles

The appdata file may be hidden. At least it was for me.
I found it, thanks.