Requesting/Girl's Frontline

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
xddannyx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Requesting/Girl's Frontline

Post by xddannyx »

Game Name: Girl's Frontline
Game Engine: Android/IOS (Can be open with BlueStacks on PC)
Game Version: V2.008
Options Required: Unlimited Gems
Game/Steam Website: [Link]
Other Info: I really new here but I'm going to try and crack this game without being banned hopefully some of the more skilled member can help me out.

rodolph
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Requesting/Girl's Frontline

Post by rodolph »

Hello, I've been playing Girls' Frontline for not much time, to be honest, but I got interested enough to try out myself some cheating with cheat engine.
It's been around a week by now and I've gathered some info that you might be interested in.

1. First thing I discovered during my research is that BlueStacks hides processes in which games run so in order to get values you want to scan the phisical memory (in order to do so you must tweak your software settings a little, if you want to you'll find tutorials on YT).

> This is an issue because in order to create tables you need to find not the address of the current game session but the pointer to the address so when the game closes and opens again you don't lose track of your saved addresses. And as far as I understand you can't "listen" for pointers to track because you are scanning the phisical memory when you would need to be scanning a specific process.

2. I did managed to cheat some values such as resources (mostly I did T-Doll Production Contracts and Quick Production)...

> but after a while the game returns you an "ERROR CODE 3: LOST CONNECTION" or something, which forces the game to reload and you'll lose track of your found values because addresses change and you'd have to start over.

>> PLUS: when the game reloads your values will reset in a way I do not quite understand yet.
    EG: I started with around 8 T-Doll Prod. Contracts, spent 3 for scan and gave myself 74.
    I used (can't remember precisely) around 6 or 8 (with Quick Production, meaning in a short period of time) and after the game reloaded I was at 0.

My guess for this is that since the game saves data in server, sometimes it checks and compares your values (client side) with the ones in the server and notices that you gained an amount of resources (or whatever item it is) in an unknown way (this could be confirmed in my next point below).
    (This is just an assumption though).

3. I was surprised and excited to know that you can cheat this game but still was reluctant to try it with gems since this is that one "most important and valuable" currency in this game genre. Quick way of gaining massive amounts is by spending real money which means there must be strict checks back and forth as security measure to ensure that the transaction goes smoothly.
    SO I DIDN'T!
    (I started playing it casually but at this point I care too much for my beloved M14 to risk getting banned or something)
    BUT, instead I tried cheating some tokens for buying furnitures.
    (just because seeing my dolls living in cardboard boxes is absolutely HHNNNNNNNNNG-!!)

> I started with 16 tokens, spent 12 for scan and then gave myself 60.
    Few minutes ago as I'm writing this I got an error message displaying "ILLEGAL ACTION DETECTED: LOG IN AGAIN" or something similar.
    I got a bit scared...
    The game reloaded and as you can probably guess my tracked address in cheat engine is useless and my tokens have been reset to 4.
    Fortunately nothing bad happened. (yet?)
My conclusions are that depending on the resource/item you cheat you COULD be clear (though I still can't fully confirm this at the moment) but if you try to cheat some more valuable numbers, game admins (or whoever is able to manage this stuff) will spot you and you could potentially get punished for it.

If you desire to test these possibilities yourself I suggest you create a new account (guest login methoud would be fine too) and since you don't have anything to lose you just play a little, gain/spend some digits for scan and check if it can work or not.

"This is my cheat report for you, I hope you happy gameplay, fellow Commander!"