Noobzor
Noobzor

[COMPLETED] Phantom Doctrine

Post by TheCanadianKing »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEEQ4B2o-5s

Game Name: Phantom Doctrine

Game Engine: Unreal 4

Game Version: Latest Steam Version

Options Required: Money Pointer, Research Time, Agent Pointers (Attributes, Level, XP, Health), Item Pointers, Perk Pointers, Proficiency Pointers, Danger Pointer

Game/Steam Website: [Link] - [Link]

Other Info: Would love for someone to make a full table, the game plays like an X-COM title with a covert ops theme.

iddqd
Cheater
Cheater

Phantom Doctrine

Post by iddqd »

+1

Fenix
Cheater
Cheater

Phantom Doctrine

Post by Fenix »

yes please! something to level up or change stats on your character would be amazing.

lemaun
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Phantom Doctrine

Post by lemaun »

+! PLEASE

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Phantom Doctrine

Post by BoehserOnkel »

+1

darkzix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Phantom Doctrine

Post by darkzix »

+1

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Phantom Doctrine

Post by The Mogician »

If you want individual agent stats, do a group search, default 4 byte group search, put in health, move points, fire points and awareness in the four groups. Here is an example, if you have 88 health, 2 move points, 1 fire point and 75 awareness points: 4:88 4:2 4:1 4:75

You will come up with only one result and there you go, lock all of them down and go to town.

punksunited
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Phantom Doctrine

Post by punksunited »

[QUOTE="The Mogician, post: 55627, member: 533"]If you want individual agent stats, do a group search, default 4 byte group search, put in health, move points, fire points and awareness in the four groups. Here is an example, if you have 88 health, 2 move points, 1 fire point and 75 awareness points: 4:88 4:2 4:1 4:75

You will come up with only one result and there you go, lock all of them down and go to town.[/QUOTE]

value is not static,

they are constantly changing (when switching to tasks).

I can not find the required values ...

Fenix
Cheater
Cheater

Phantom Doctrine

Post by Fenix »

Ok so I couldnt find the health points directly but by using Mogicians method I found the Circulatory, Respiratory, Sensory, Motoric values. I got 6 groups back and had to change them ALL to the value I wanted otherwise every time I reloaded they would go back to default. So basically did the 4:69 4:62 4:67 4:67 -> got 6 groups of values -> changed them all to what I wanted -> saved game -> loaded the save -> bam my dude has -34 dodge cost :D among other things.

Tx Mogician for posting about group searches(had no idea that was a thing)

simpleguy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by simpleguy »

The Mogician's method works fine for me (I find the needed values at turn 1 and freeze them). There are only 2 problems with that that I found out:
1. Adresses are reset every combat so you need to search for them again (not that it's a major problem since group scan only leaves you 1 set of values).
2. Not unfreezing said values at evacuation results in a CTD. If someone tries to make a table for this game - note that. (ending the turn works fine, however)

Pwawapwap
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Phantom Doctrine

Post by Pwawapwap »

Please tell us how to speed up the time of manufacture and improvement through Cheat Engin.

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Phantom Doctrine

Post by STN »

Cheat table posted here - viewtopic.php?t=7673

Continue the discussion there. This request is completed.