Asphalt 9: Legends (TRAINER REQUEST)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
senserbest
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:30 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends (TRAINER REQUEST)

Post by senserbest » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:33 pm

Not added reputation in club with this script. How can I solve this problem?

SAsJhell
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:40 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends (TRAINER REQUEST)

Post by SAsJhell » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:19 am

Many times i found respawn cheaters in MP, any idea how to do this?

User avatar
koderkrazy
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 252
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:14 pm
Reputation: 165

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends (TRAINER REQUEST)

Post by koderkrazy » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:13 pm

senserbest wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:33 pm
Not added reputation in club with this script. How can I solve this problem?
Instead of using nitro cheat. Try using speed cheat and let us know if it worked.

Alexellation
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:04 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends (TRAINER REQUEST)

Post by Alexellation » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:24 pm

koderkrazy wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:13 pm
senserbest wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:33 pm
Not added reputation in club with this script. How can I solve this problem?
Instead of using nitro cheat. Try using speed cheat and let us know if it worked.
Same it is, not added

User avatar
koderkrazy
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 252
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:14 pm
Reputation: 165

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends (TRAINER REQUEST)

Post by koderkrazy » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:15 am

marek1957 wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:42 pm
I will send money after 10th day of this month when I get paycheck. No problem.
still waiting... :!:

jakey1995abc
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:00 am
Reputation: 7

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends (TRAINER REQUEST)

Post by jakey1995abc » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:36 am

Would it be possible to write a script/bot to automatically farm money and xp?

92syahir92
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:05 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends v 1.0.3a

Post by 92syahir92 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:08 am

koderkrazy wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:23 am
I've updated the table for latest release.
Added two new cheats.

To use new teleport mechanics follow these steps:
1. Start a race.
2. After 40% track distance completed. Press Num4 to record first position.
3. After 90% press Num7. To record second position near finish line. Don't record too close to finish line.
4. Start new race on same track.
5. After completing 10% distance. press Num5 to teleport to first position. Note keep speed low when you teleport.
6. After completing 70% distance press Num8. To jump to finish line.
These numbers may vary map to map.
Im still confuse how to use this script

Alexellation
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:04 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends v 1.0.3a

Post by Alexellation » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:26 pm

92syahir92 wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:08 am
koderkrazy wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:23 am
I've updated the table for latest release.
Added two new cheats.

To use new teleport mechanics follow these steps:
1. Start a race.
2. After 40% track distance completed. Press Num4 to record first position.
3. After 90% press Num7. To record second position near finish line. Don't record too close to finish line.
4. Start new race on same track.
5. After completing 10% distance. press Num5 to teleport to first position. Note keep speed low when you teleport.
6. After completing 70% distance press Num8. To jump to finish line.
These numbers may vary map to map.
Im still confuse how to use this script
This is used to speed up finishing the same race track when you farming events or credits grind.
While in races, Look for the top left corner and follow the instructions, (hit Num4 and Num7 when it reached certain Dist.) then you can perform the teleport on the second race and again and again...

The reason why there are 2 record position and teleport is that if you just teleport to the near finish line as soon as the race started, the game confuses that you in a wrong way and automatic respawn you back.

NOTE:
1. Works on the same track! if you want a different track, perform record position again.
2. Does not works on very long track. (It needs to extend script like adding 2 more records and teleport)

User avatar
STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 3152
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 516

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends (TRAINER REQUEST)

Post by STN » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:44 pm

koderkrazy wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:15 am
marek1957 wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:42 pm
I will send money after 10th day of this month when I get paycheck. No problem.
still waiting... :!:
I guess his paycheck is being withheld :shock:
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

vt8412x
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:32 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends (TRAINER REQUEST)

Post by vt8412x » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:39 pm

He must be on the run :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
Anyone got the instant re spawn hack?

malice
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:02 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends (TRAINER REQUEST)

Post by malice » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:19 pm

heads-up. I've been using the latest script and Gameloft temporarily banned me for 14 days.

92syahir92
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:05 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends (TRAINER REQUEST)

Post by 92syahir92 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:14 pm

Speed doesn't work on MP?

bre1911
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:16 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends (TRAINER REQUEST)

Post by bre1911 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:36 pm

koderkrazy wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:15 am
marek1957 wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:42 pm
I will send money after 10th day of this month when I get paycheck. No problem.
still waiting... :!:
@koderkrazy, if he not going to donate, i will mate, if you have skype or telegram then add me, maybe we should talk in PM xD
i'm not that 60 years old and not that type of "money is not problem"

rendykyh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:37 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends (TRAINER REQUEST)

Post by rendykyh » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:54 pm

is that your code @koderkrazy

User avatar
koderkrazy
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 252
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:14 pm
Reputation: 165

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends (TRAINER REQUEST)

Post by koderkrazy » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:17 am

rendykyh wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:54 pm
is that your code @koderkrazy
Yes.
Cool! someone is promoting it on youtube.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users